PDA

View Full Version : Personal likes

Gorbla
03-02-2006, 09:22 AM
Like many others I love the feel of silk underwear next to my skin. It really turns me on but one other thing that really rules me sexually is my liking of leather belts. They must be wide, very wide and worn tight. I often wear one all day under my day clothes. Does anyone else react this way for a belt or am I on my own?
Also can anyone tell me where I can obtain them. 4" wide minimum.

Nikki Dee
03-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Hi. Love...I adore belts..leather or otherwise...and worn tight too.!.I get most of mine from charity shops.!!
Nikki. x

Amanda Harriman
03-02-2006, 03:42 PM
I found that flea markets are great sources for accessories. They have so many to choose from and the prices are nice and low.

Butterfly Bill
03-02-2006, 07:49 PM
One of the chief reasons I wear dresses is not liking the sensation of something tight around my waist. (And 4 years in the Navy made me ready to give up belts along with haircuts and shaving as soon as I got out.)

Amelie
03-02-2006, 07:50 PM
I don't like wearing belts but I don't mind being smacked with the belt.

Oh My!! Amanda, What big boobies you got!!

Leigh Davis
03-02-2006, 08:11 PM
I don't have many belts, but I do love my waist nipper! :cheeky:

bob_bobbi
03-02-2006, 09:17 PM
All the charity shops near me have shutdown or just sell books and NEW jeans... They're the places I've bought most of my clothes so far. sadface. Ah well, I'm going proper shopping for womans clothes for the first time tomorrow!

Laurie Ann
03-02-2006, 09:51 PM
I found that flea markets are great sources for accessories. They have so many to choose from and the prices are nice and low.

You have a belt on in that picture sorry I didn't notice.

Dragster
03-03-2006, 08:20 PM
First, welcome to the forum Gorbla.

I started with tight belts too; I could get my 32" waist (now 35/36" but reducing!) down to 28", which meant I could wear my wife's size 12 skirts! I still find the tight feeling erotic, but I've recently bought a tight lacing corset, and that's miles better. I can't lace it tight enough though, but I can achieve a 31" waist!

I see you're from Winsford, I'm near Knutsford. When/if I finally get my wife comfortable with my CDing, we should all get together for a night out.

All the best,
Tony

Gorbla
03-09-2006, 11:18 AM
It was worth me mentioning my love of wide tight belts just to see you.
You're beautiful!

Julie Avery
03-09-2006, 11:25 AM
One of the chief reasons I wear dresses is not liking the sensation of something tight around my waist. (And 4 years in the Navy made me ready to give up belts along with haircuts and shaving as soon as I got out.)

4 years of free food in the Navy left me unable to fit into the belts they issued me in boot camp.

I don't like wearing belts but I don't mind being smacked with the belt.

:blushing: :rofl: