PDA

View Full Version : "Aunt"? Lena

Robbin_Sinclair
12-28-2016, 02:54 PM
Hi --

Girls, I have a very interesting family tree. A family bible put seven generations of family members not reproducing children. That was less common in those days then now. My point is, how many other CDers were there in my family.

I know my father taught me all I knew early in life about the silliness of men's garb. He loved his kilt and often went to parties with a well-made professional quality grass skirt.

Who else was prone to being perfectly happy in ladies clothing? Two of these photos that I hope to include in this post are of the same family members. The third is who I like to feel that I am.

"Aunt" Lena? I am not sure. Could gg women in my family really be that ugly?

What do you think? Boy or girl? The neck says boy. ⛩����

Julie MA
12-28-2016, 04:01 PM
Aunt Lena does have long, slender fingers. Fascinating topic.

Tracy Irving
12-28-2016, 04:05 PM
If I had to guess I would go with woman.
Sometimes the camera adds 50 pounds of ugly...

Dana44
12-28-2016, 04:08 PM
my SO and I think boy, I would say the bottom picture is a male also. I am half Scottish and Love kilts.

Robbin_Sinclair
01-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Wish I could really believe I had family that cross dressed but probably not. No Oscar Wildes in my past...probably not. Just boring Germans and a touch of Scottish. Thanks for the feedback. ⛩👗👡

Krisi
01-03-2017, 07:50 AM
My guess is female.

rachael.davis
01-03-2017, 08:08 AM
old (1930's) cameras had an awful "focal length" that did horrid things to faces when you were close up