PDA

View Full Version : Blond or Brunette?

olga_oli
12-29-2016, 01:18 PM
Hi friends! I'm new here and not sure if I place my post in right place..
I just would like to know your opinion of my CDs looks, the color of my hair, which one is better for me. I used to wear black hair wig, but once I tried blonde I really like it, it seems more fresh and makes me look younger, how do you think?
Also I will appriciate any your tips according the style, clothing, make up.
May be anyone knows CDs communities and places to meet new friends in New York and New Jersey, share your experience please :)
270722 270724

Thank you!

Jaylyn
12-29-2016, 01:26 PM
I think you look very natural in the blonde.

olga_oli
12-29-2016, 01:36 PM
I think you look very natural in the blonde.

Thank you Jaylyn I appreciate it!

Dana44
12-29-2016, 01:42 PM
I like the blonde better, I am blonde with long hair so I am partial with blonde hair. .

nikkiwindsor
12-29-2016, 02:03 PM
I think you should try something in-between - say a honey brown hairstyle

olga_oli
12-29-2016, 02:07 PM
I like the blonde better, I am blonde with long hair so I am partial with blonde hair. .

Thanx Dana, I also prefer blonde now, but before I was sure that my hair colors are brown and black. Would love to try long hair too :)

- - - Updated - - -

I think you should try something in-between - say a honey brown hairstyle

Thank you for this idea Nikki! Any suggestions where can I buy a good quality wig?

DIANEF
12-29-2016, 02:11 PM
Zdravstvuyte Olga. I had dark colored wigs for a very long time and always wondered what I'd look like as a blonde, so I found out. The wig I'm wearing in my avatar is right now my current favorite, though that could change. Olga, you look great in both pics but I'd have to go with the blonde.

nikkiwindsor
12-29-2016, 03:09 PM
I've bought a lot of wigs over the years. And I'm always most pleased w/ Jon Renau. My most recent purchase is "Miranda" - I just love this wig! I purchased it from Vogue Wigs.

sometimes_miss
12-29-2016, 04:04 PM
How about blond in the summer, brunette in the winter?

Tracy Irving
12-29-2016, 06:31 PM
I am going to vote for the blonde wig but it may be the glasses that help complete your look.

Rhonda Darling
12-29-2016, 07:12 PM
You rock the blond look, but as Nikki said, you would also look great with a blend like a honey. Your features really need a lighter wig, not the extreme dark one in first photo.

olga_oli
12-30-2016, 10:12 AM
Zdravstvuyte Olga. I had dark colored wigs for a very long time and always wondered what I'd look like as a blonde, so I found out. The wig I'm wearing in my avatar is right now my current favorite, though that could change. Olga, you look great in both pics but I'd have to go with the blonde.

Hi Dianef! Thank you so much, you look also beautiful in blonde wig, I think light hair adds some special charm and makes the face prettier, and dark one makes you more bright and a little older sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

I've bought a lot of wigs over the years. And I'm always most pleased w/ Jon Renau. My most recent purchase is "Miranda" - I just love this wig! I purchased it from Vogue Wigs.

Thanx a lot! Going to buy some new wigs over there! I'm so excited :)

- - - Updated - - -

How about blond in the summer, brunette in the winter?

This is a good idea!))) And you know what, I remember the picture with dark hair was made exactly last winter and with blonde wig in summer. So this is good point!
And you have a gorgeous picture, you look amazing!

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to vote for the blonde wig but it may be the glasses that help complete your look.

Yeah I'm totally in love with that blue rayBans))

- - - Updated - - -

You rock the blond look, but as Nikki said, you would also look great with a blend like a honey. Your features really need a lighter wig, not the extreme dark one in first photo.

Thank you Ronda!!! I'm definately gonna order brown honey wig and share with you my results. I also like your look with short blonde hair, may be I will try something like this also

Krisi
12-30-2016, 10:13 AM
Of the two, I'm going with the blonde.

ClosetED
12-30-2016, 10:24 AM
I agree the blonde make you look younger but the other wig is a color and cut I have seen on women. The top and scarf and tights are a nice outfit, but I don't see many women with those tall red boots. Your eyebrows seem a bit thick, but not by much as thicker is in style. You seem to have someone to take your picture, so they must have an opinion as well.
Hugs, Ellen

Beverley Sims
12-30-2016, 12:29 PM
Olga,
I think blond looks better on you, I am fair complexion so it has always been blonde here.
Wearing dark wigs changes my appearance markedly and I can go under cover with my friends if I wear a dark wig.

TrishaTX
12-30-2016, 04:20 PM
I am not a blonde guy or gal, but I think that looks best on you...

BLUE ORCHID
12-30-2016, 08:48 PM
Hi Olga:hugs:, I always say , When in doubt always go BLONDE...:daydreaming:...

mona lisa
12-31-2016, 08:09 PM
I say Blonde.

Paige Winslow
12-31-2016, 09:04 PM
Blonde looks best with pink

mona lisa
01-01-2017, 09:43 AM
Blonde looks best with pink

I like a light shade of purple with blonde too :)