PDA

View Full Version : you never know..

Allisa
12-31-2016, 06:46 PM
Had to tell for those out there wondering what it's like to be a day walker, needed to do some errands even on New Years day. So out I go expressing my femme self, with my new hair style(I'm ecstatic) and just about every where I went those that know me as a regular in their business establishments all comment on my new look, who would have thought they even take time to notice anyone even though I'm friendly towards all. One incident awhile back was at the grocery store where I've had a rather nasty run in with a woman who was adamant about outing me and the store manager came to my "rescue", well he saw me and came over to the register I was at and made a very favorable comment on my new hair style, the cashier also who has seen me numerous times and tended to me, made small talk while I was being checked out. Nothing but smiles and small talk all around, I never thought I'd be at this point in my life, but I'm so glad I took that first step out the door into the light of day and acceptance of who I am. Funny how at first we try to "blend" in and in doing so we make an impression on many and don't even know it.

mona lisa
12-31-2016, 09:28 PM
Moral of your story in short: there are nice people as well as assholes out there.

Aunt Kelly
01-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Congratulations, Allisa. Your post brought the first big smile to my face in 2017.

Tracy Irving
01-01-2017, 11:34 AM
What to do for an encore...

AllieSF
01-01-2017, 03:03 PM
Moral of your story in short: there are nice people as well as assholes out there.

Fortunately, the nice people are the norm rather than the exception.

Very nice observation Allisa and thanks for sharing.

Jaylyn
01-01-2017, 03:14 PM
There are nice folks and folks who seem they are always mean in the world. I think it's just the nature of who you are around. Too bad people don't have a warning light or sign they carry " naughty or nice". Would make life more comfortable for others.

Dana44
01-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Very nice post Allisa, So far every thing over this past year has been nice. I only had that one years ago. The times are a changing. Best luck to you in 2017 and keep on day walking.