PDA

View Full Version : Changing your body?

babe4life
10-22-2004, 09:47 AM
I got to thinking earlier today. What are the things that you would change about your body that medical science still can't do? I am not talking about whole body stuff (sorry Julie, I would want it too!), but the "smaller" stuff.

I mean, I would love (apart from SRS), a tracheal shave for instance, but that is not what the point of the post is ...

The point is, if possible, I would love smaller hands and feet! OK, so would most, BUT. This is what I found really interesting. My wrists are the same as my GG friend's. :eek: I have really thin wrists, but HUGE hands :(. Similar with the feet ...

OK, just throwing this out there. Use it, don't use it :D

Love,
Vicky

JoannaDees
10-22-2004, 09:53 AM
Smaller feet would be nice, so many shoes, so little sizes. I never really noticed the hands, but I guess looking at my avatar that is a big slapper there, isn't it.

BUT, here is my greatest wish. My own hair! Lovely, thick blonde hair! Yes, that's right, blonde ... no ... i are not dumb! Oh. Gotta go ... rinse, repeat ... rinse, repeat ... will it NEVER end?

Amelie
10-22-2004, 09:55 AM
Nothing really,, I'm perfect!!!!
Please don't hate me Lol

This might sound strange, but I would like more little grey cells in my brain.
There is a lot of things out there, that I don't have a clue with. I have trouble learning things and would like to understand better.
In other words, I am the Scarecrow, I only want a brain.

Wendy me
10-22-2004, 09:56 AM
you hit it right'''' makeup ,brest forms,dress,skirt what ever the hands and feet are still (his)

babe4life
10-22-2004, 10:07 AM
Please don't hate me Lol

There is a lot of things out there, that I don't have a clue with. I have trouble learning things and would like to understand better.

Amelie, I think that is really cool. Really. If you read some of the literature out there, one can become more clever over time. You just have to keep challenging yourself nonstop.

Good luck!

Vicky

Julie
10-22-2004, 10:14 AM
Quite simply I'd like to put on a few pounds but I'm one of these people who just doesn't pile the weight on.

Smaller feet would also be an advantage so I had a better selection of footwear to buy.

Julie J

babe4life
10-22-2004, 10:23 AM
Julie,

Put on a few pounds? I don't pile the weight on, but right now I am happy. My BMI says that I am spot on at 73Kgs and 1.83m body :)

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Vicky, you're talking metric, I never really converted and am stuck in the old imperial measures. Doing sums in my head (badly) 73Kgs is around 11 Stone and 1.83m around 5' 10". Height we're about the same but I seem to be static around 10 Stone (That's why in an earlier post I mentioned about hiding behind a lamp post).

Julie J

Wendy me
10-22-2004, 10:36 AM
julie j your so lucky not to have to worrie abought a few pounds here and their send out some pics''''''''

Vallari
10-22-2004, 10:37 AM
Id definitely get smaller hands, feet and neck i think. And Id probably wanna be a little shorter too! :o I guess just smaller in general lol

Krissi
10-22-2004, 10:53 AM
I would definately agree about the feet size 15 here :( and not just the hands but arms and shoulders here, I have like a 6'7" wing span and stand 6'2" I don't mind being tall, but the wide shoulders, long arms and big hands can be a drag when dressing. I know, I know, very bad pun there.

JJ :)

babe4life
10-22-2004, 11:03 AM
I like my height really. Just would want to be slimmer I think is the right word. A more female frame would be lovely!

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-22-2004, 11:25 AM
Hi All,
Changes? Yes, I'm just on 6 foot (1.8 metres) but am about 11 1/2 stone (sorry 160lbs, 73Kg) but have relatively small hands and size 8 (UK) feet, not too bad really In know GGs with larger feet and hands!

I'd like to have less (zero) body hair, LOTS more head hair and a tidier waist, guys put on weight in the wrong places! Oh and narrower shoulders and wider hips and, and , and....... I'll be here all night! Gottago
Talk later
Love
Fiona

GraceUSA
10-22-2004, 12:16 PM
I just want to be a little shorter so I don't stand out so much. But honestly I should complain about my height since a good friend of mine is 6'3" (gg) and a old girl friend was the same height as me at 6'1". Hmm, my grandmother was the same height as me... I guess I can be happy with my height. :)

ChristineRenee
10-22-2004, 02:07 PM
1. Eliminating the 5 o'clock shadow...which appears way...way...WAY too soon before 5 o'clock.

2. Losing weight...particularly around the middle. I was ALWAYS thin until I got in my 40's and then I started to put it on. I'm at 180 now...on a 5'8" frame and would like to lose at least 20-25 pounds....and it's not gonna happen, but I wouldn't mind gaining a couple of extra inches in height to go along with that weight loss either!

3. Wider hips and a bigger more feminine looking rear end. Think J. Lo!

4. Bigger boobs....I'm making significant progress on that already, but it's still a work in progress nonetheless.

5. Hair that is in length, style, and cut like a natural GG. Oh...and pencil-thin eyebrows. (Had them done like that one time and the wife pitched a major hissy fit about it!) Been reluctant to do it since then.

6. Unfortunately, since I still have to have one ( no SRS for this missy ), the tiniest "package" down there that an adult male can have...and I'm talking infant size if it is still at all possible at this stage of my life.

7. Oh...and one last thing....curves, curves, and more CURVES!

Love,

Christine

Rachel Elizabeth
10-22-2004, 02:12 PM
:eek:

Welllllll, where to begin.

A nose job. Would like it to be more unisex...a little smaller, a little straighter.
Bags out from under my eyes; bags out from over my eyes.
Removal of the "flab" under the chin I don't have but wish I did.
Loss of one hundred pounds.

Other than these few tweaks, I must be perfect! :

Wenda
10-22-2004, 07:09 PM
Please don't hate me Lol

don't waste any effort on this project dear. YR brain is big enough for several. Just don't try to overwork it. wenda.

Julie
10-22-2004, 08:44 PM
When I was building my house in the mid 80's I would put in my eight at work and then another 6-8 on the house. I was really enjoying it and didn't have much time to eat. When I started building the house I weighed 145-150. By the time I was done I weighed 128. Shortly after we moved in we had a Holloween party and I dressed as a conservative dominatrix, black short skirt, black top, spike heels, white face makeup and a cat-o-nine tails.;)

I greeted everyone before I was dressed and after they were all here I went upstairs to change. When I walked down into the room where everyone was, no one knew who I was and one girl even said, "Who is that woman!" (I was beeming inside :D ).

The point I'm making is I passed because I weighed so little for my height (5'8"). So just by keeping your weight down you can make feminizing your body much easier. You don't need surgery, unless you're looking for the ultimate change :rolleyes:

Julie
10-22-2004, 09:30 PM
I agree on the grey matter I could always use more of that (plus the neurons to connect them!). I was reading an article in Scientific American a few months ago that was talking about some new drug that can make it easier to learn things and keep the information longer. Could be interesting...
How about a drug that can make the body match the mind?

Chrissycd
10-22-2004, 11:40 PM
As a boy, and a girl, I would give anything for longer fingers. As a boy, because I could never palm a basketball :p and as a girl, obviously, b/c my short and stubby fingers give way to big, fat nails that scream "Man hands!!!" :eek:
I'd love to have long, beautiful, sexy fingers... :rolleyes:
Chrissy

lonelycrossdresser
10-23-2004, 12:35 AM
If I could, I would like to change my physical characteristics as well. I would like to look more feminine if possible without a sex change. The hands are a biggie and I also would like to weight alot less and more shapely. I wear a size 12 to 14 dress now and would like to get down to a 9-10. I'm holding out hope for science to develop a way to change bodies. That would be the ultimate. (futureistic fantasy I've dreamed about). :)

babe4life
10-23-2004, 01:44 AM
How about a drug that can make the body match the mind?

Oh YES! Need a guinea pig? I'll volunteer! :D

Sara Kat
10-23-2004, 02:51 AM
I'd definatly want a smaller frame, smaller feet, and be a few inches shorter.

samanthajay
10-23-2004, 03:04 AM
a little shorter or my gg taller*oooo amazons* smaller feet *i wear a woman's 12*smaller tummy*boy do i have a gut* and longer hair*why did i cut it in the first place* :D

genevieve_ohara
10-23-2004, 06:47 AM
(great post by the way babe)

I'd like one of those "beam me up" cylinders in my house. I'd walk in as a guy, then ZAP! And when I walk out?

5-10"

36C, 24, 34

Long blonde hair

Thin arms, legs, shoulders

dainty hands and feet

all women's plumbing

and a butt like a 19 year old female star in the Ice Capades.

Is that too much? Boy, if I invent the gender zapper, I bet it'd sell...lol

G

babe4life
10-23-2004, 06:59 AM
Ooohhh Genevieve. You would make a fortune ;)

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-23-2004, 07:51 AM
(great post by the way babe)

I'd like one of those "beam me up" cylinders in my house. I'd walk in as a guy, then ZAP! And when I walk out?

Or a transporter as in Star Trek, it could be adapted so that during transportation your body swops with whatever female is transported with you.

Seven of Nine.......Where are you? :D

Julie J

jenny bishop
10-23-2004, 07:57 AM
Please could some one let me know what they think of my pictures.
Thanks Jenny

jenny bishop
10-23-2004, 08:00 AM
hmmmmm

babe4life
10-23-2004, 08:09 AM
Jenny, I love both those outfits. Looks stunning. I have a particular soft spot for the red number ... :D

Love,
Vicky

Tonia
10-23-2004, 08:18 AM
hmmmmm
Very nice Hon

Lily_gg
10-24-2004, 05:15 AM
Julie,

Put on a few pounds? I don't pile the weight on, but right now I am happy. My BMI says that I am spot on at 73Kgs and 1.83m body :)

Love,
Vicky

*giggles*

Vicky, 75kg (11st6-ish) and 175cm (5'9") here - sounds like you're pretty much spot on for a girl to me! (although I'm going to claim the extra kilos in my case are because you weighed yourself without breastforms :p)

Also seems that most of the changes you girls want to make are the same as the changes most ggs would make if they could - everyone wants to be shapely, firm and curvy!!! ;)

I guess if I could, my feet would be one size smaller, and not as wide (lots of shoes pinch across my toes - ouch). And depending on my mood, magically larger (but still pert!) breasts probably. Everything else I'm happy with - I like being tall :D

babe4life
10-24-2004, 05:34 AM
Lily,

*giggle*

That is very true. Only weigh myself before going to the office ... Funnily enough, I am lighter in the evening! :o Seem to have gone off food lately to an extent. Must be the hot weather. At least I still have a very fast metabolism. I went away for a weekend, shot up to about 85Kgs by Monday morning and by Friday I was down to 75Kgs again. :p

Hmm, ever watched "Dude, where's my car?" They got this present for their girlfriends ... :p

Love,
Vicky

babe4life
10-24-2004, 10:56 PM
Not a problem ! First you get hold of the Space Continuum Transfunctioner (or whatever that was), get pursued by bullies, babes and butch hunks, return it to the right ones and say thank you :)

LOL

Love,
Vicky

Renecd
10-25-2004, 01:26 AM
For me it would be a better butt. I am lucky to have small hands and feet, a size 8 pump fits me like they were made for me. I also lost 40 lbs, which does make me feel better at 155 lbs.

Hugs,
Rene

babe4life
10-25-2004, 02:30 AM
Rene, I am so envious! :p I see they sell padded panties for women who need a bit of enhancing in that area. Have you ever tried them? I have only heard about it over the Internet, never seen it sold in one of our local stores. But then, most of our population you could rest a tray on that thing ...

Love,
Vicky

Donna Louise
10-25-2004, 04:51 AM
Yes, I totally agree with everything. Hands, feet, adams apple, fem the face and of course loose weight. I cannot control the hands or feet but everything else I could change (if I had the money). Weight, well as I have gotten older it has gotten so much harder. Being 5'8" and 180, I am a rather chunky size 14! At least I can buy size 12 shoes! Oh the pain of it all.

Just think how we would all look if we had the money to do whatever our hearts desired! With that much money would you really care what others thought? Not me! ;)

Hugs
Donna

chantelle
10-25-2004, 05:11 AM
Guess i will change my eyes to blue.I will love blue eyes and smaller ears.
What on earth is a trachiaL?

Donna Louise
10-25-2004, 05:18 AM
Hi, to answer your ? It is most commonly called an Adam's Apple. A small bone in the front of the throat. If women have one it is very small and not as noticable as in men. Some TS have it shaved to make is smaller. I hope that that helps.

Donna

Barbguy
10-25-2004, 09:25 AM
i also wish i could have the smaller body smaller hands, smaller shoes, and one thing nobody els mentioned was getting rid of that damn adams apple, does everyone know that the adams apple is the first things to look for to tell if it's a man or lady? i have a friend that is a cop and he's told me this is the first thing he looks for if he has any doubt about the sex of the person. i don't have a grate big adams apple but it's still there enough to tell and my hands are medam in size i've defently seen bigger then mine and i wear size 9 shoe not bad but surly not the size 5 the wife wears , (and not sure how true but heard the bigger the shoe the bigger the tool is down stairs ) well only a small 6" here and still wish it was smaller i don't see how they ever sell pumps hell i keep waiting to find out a way to shink it smaller lol i have to hide it ya back there so i don't have to look at it bye bye ladys i'll be back

Amy_B
10-25-2004, 09:37 AM
I am 5'3".. I am about 120lbs.. I have no boobs.. :( But when I put on my sillys as I call them I could pass as a girl from the neck down.. I have to grow my hair out.. I think I would change my ribs and my chest.. My lower ribs look like they come out to far.. O and I cant forget.. The damb hair on my chest and arms.. But I am working on them.. I picked up a laser hair removel kit for about $30.. It should be here in about a week from the 20th.. :)

Amy_B
10-25-2004, 09:39 AM
O yeah and when one of us makes this miricle zapper.. I wouldnt mind being the test dumy.. That is as long as it works M To F.. LOL.. If it dosnt work F to M thats fine..