PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Kieron Andrew
03-02-2006, 04:36 PM
Hi Guys.......

i recently bought a packer......now it works really well for a few hours in my briefs and even a fairly well fitting pair of boxers.....but after awhile it starts to move around.....ive been looking round the net for a packing strap or sock with no avail that will deliever overseas.....do any of you boys know where i can find one to stop any embarrassment of my little fella moving or sitting wrong in my pants!!! (ps. friends have noticed im wearing my little fella already) dont want them saying its moved to a wrong place lol

Kimberley
03-02-2006, 04:53 PM
Dont sweat it. None of ours stays in the same place through the day. Dress left or right and all will probably be okay. Uhhh, remember the jokes about us "adjusting"? Should give you a bit of insight.....:cheeky:

Kimberley.

Kieron Andrew
03-02-2006, 05:00 PM
Dont sweat it. None of ours stays in the same place through the day. Dress left or right and all will probably be okay. Uhhh, remember the jokes about us "adjusting"? Should give you a bit of insight.....:cheeky:

Kimberley.
im forever 'adjusting!!!' lol i dont want to bring THAT much attention on myself lol!!! im a lefty but the little guy likes to go for a wander where he shouldnt!! lol

DonnaT
03-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Hi Kells, have you tried a jock strap yet? Or tried taping it to one leg?

Jennaie
03-02-2006, 05:42 PM
I am not sure what these things look like or how they are intended to attach, however, you may want to try using a small piece of velcro glued to your device and one sewn into your briefs or boxers.

If that is not an appealing idea to you, there is an adhesive that is used for breast forms that may help. You can purchase it from this site:

http://www.glamourboutique.com/

Good luck with your little problem. Just had to say that, :cheeky:

Kieron Andrew
03-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Hi Kells, have you tried a jock strap yet? Or tried taping it to one leg?
oooh ello donna great to see someone i know over here......hmmm jock strap!! Doh why didnt i think of that!!!.....like i said ive seen the packing sock and strap but they are US sites and not clear on how much it is to send to the UK so trying to find an alternative here......so i think i will try the jock strap idea!!!

Kieron Andrew
03-02-2006, 06:30 PM
I am not sure what these things look like or how they are intended to attach, however, you may want to try using a small piece of velcro glued to your device and one sewn into your briefs or boxers.

If that is not an appealing idea to you, there is an adhesive that is used for breast forms that may help. You can purchase it from this site:

http://www.glamourboutique.com/

Good luck with your little problem. Just had to say that, :cheeky:
thanks Jennaie for your idea's i will see what i can do!!

oh and my little problem isnt so little thanks very much hehee

Jennaie
03-03-2006, 01:27 AM
"oh and my little problem isnt so little thanks very much hehee"

Don't tease me! ;)

Marlena Dahlstrom
03-03-2006, 03:26 AM
There are also harnesses, like this one (http://www.f2mtranharness.com/), which sells for $15 a pair. If nothing else, it might give you an idea how to make you own.

OTOH, we've all been embarassed by junior having a mind of his own.