PDA

View Full Version : busted in class

snyderarts
03-02-2006, 05:36 PM
I go to the local collage 3 days a week. One of my close friends who know about and supports my choice to crossdress is in the class also. Well anyways last Monday I decided to wear my low-cut jeans and a thong to school. I got there a little bit early and sat in the back (so no one would see my thong hanging out). Jamie (the friend I menchend earlier) came in a few minutes later.

About half-way through class Jamie noticed what I was wearing, and decided to have some fun. All through call she kept tugging on my thong or moving her hand alone my inner thighs. You wouldn’t believe how hard it is to sit there not being able to do anything about it.

robinLynn
03-02-2006, 05:52 PM
well for right now dont let it get you

JoAnnDallas
03-02-2006, 05:55 PM
You should have done what most GG's would have done. Move her hand away and hold her hand that way she could not tug or touch.

Julie York
03-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Put some clothes on for gods sakes. You'll catch your death. No wonder your kidneys hurt wearing nothing in this weather. Underwear hanging out and everything and it's so small you could floss your teeth with it not that I would. They have no shame you know. No shame at all these youngsters.

:D

Julie Avery
03-02-2006, 05:58 PM
99?

Miriannah
03-02-2006, 07:32 PM
That's not getting busted in class. Getting busted in class is the teacher calling you up to the chalkboard to write something that's a bit too high up. High enough, in fact, to where your shirt can no longer cover your secret...in front of the entire class.

Sophia Rearen
03-02-2006, 07:44 PM
Huh?

GypsyKaren
03-02-2006, 08:07 PM
That's not getting busted in class. Getting busted in class is the teacher calling you up to the chalkboard to write something that's a bit too high up. High enough, in fact, to where your shirt can no longer cover your secret...in front of the entire class.

Not only do I not want to know, but I'll pay you a dollar if you don't tell.

Karen

Sophia Rearen
03-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Sorry, just checking the facts.
You live in mindwest USA?
And this is where you go to collage?
In collage, this is where; all through call she, Jamie, the one you menchend kept tugging your thong. And it was hard to sit there?

Seems to me you have bigger problems than that!

Kimberley
03-02-2006, 08:23 PM
YUCH!

I hate seeing it on ANY girl. Either take off the pants or put them on but there is nothing sexy about this in my view.

Now the young lady distracting you is another story all together. If I were to see this in my class I might ask her to go take a cold shower (discreetly of course).

Kimberley

Katrina
03-02-2006, 08:27 PM

I agree with that. Having your friend fool around with it in the back of the room is just plain funny and not getting busted. Now I have taken a risk some days when I wear low rise jeans to work with questionable underwear underneath. There were days where I was on my hands and knees running cables under our lab's raised floors. One of my friends is a nurse and her hospital's policy is something like this: "your under garments or lack thereof shall not be apparent to coworkers or patients". Now that just takes the fun out of wearing low rise pants with a cute thong!

ReginaK
03-02-2006, 08:54 PM
I wish I were lucky enough to be "busted" like that.

Corillis
03-03-2006, 02:40 AM
How did this girl come to know about it? I'm curious because I would like to know who, and how I should approach one of my girlfriends to confide in them and to share my world with another, understanding girl. I'd love to have a girlfriend like that...but as far as playing with my thong in class, I may have felt a little busted too if she never actually SAW me dressed.