PDA

View Full Version : Out of control

fionablack
03-02-2006, 06:30 PM
I have not really been actively crossdressing for about three years. This is due to the fact that I met the girl of my dreams and last year I married her.

It is so true what they say. When you meet someone, the desire just can disappear. Well, I have been married for about six months now and over the last couple of months it has crept back. At first, sneaking the odd few minutes in a skirt belonging to my wife. Now, I have bought some things again and I am dressing every chance I get.

I am nearly obsessed with it, I think about dressing all the time. I dashed home like a madman tonight just to get as much time dressed as possible before my wife got home from her Pilates class (she does not know by the way - no one does).

I have never been this focused on my dressing before. Maybe it is because it is newly rediscovered. It seems as if going back to cross dressing, somehow it feels better than it ever did. I am really loving it at the moment. Every last second dressed feels amazing and I really resent having to take my clothes off just so I don't get discovered.

I am happy to be back, I love it so much but am also having the obvious feelings of guilt that I am deceiving my wife.

It is a hard road we travel isn't it. I never doubted it would be back in my life at some point. It was always inevitable. I have both dreaded and looked forward to this time in equal measure.

Annaliese
03-02-2006, 06:45 PM
I have not really been actively crossdressing for about three years. This is due to the fact that I met the girl of my dreams and last year I married her.

It is so true what they say. When you meet someone, the desire just can disappear. Well, I have been married for about six months now and over the last couple of months it has crept back. At first, sneaking the odd few minutes in a skirt belonging to my wife. Now, I have bought some things again and I am dressing every chance I get.

I am nearly obsessed with it, I think about dressing all the time. I dashed home like a madman tonight just to get as much time dressed as possible before my wife got home from her Pilates class (she does not know by the way - no one does).

I have never been this focused on my dressing before. Maybe it is because it is newly rediscovered. It seems as if going back to cross dressing, somehow it feels better than it ever did. I am really loving it at the moment. Every last second dressed feels amazing and I really resent having to take my clothes off just so I don't get discovered.

I am happy to be back, I love it so much but am also having the obvious feelings of guilt that I am deceiving my wife.

It is a hard road we travel isn't it. I never doubted it would be back in my life at some point. It was always inevitable. I have both dreaded and looked forward to this time in equal measure.
Sit down and talk to you wife now tell her you thought you could stop.
It will be much harder in 30 years to talk about or even in 1 year.

Anna

randi_789
03-02-2006, 06:56 PM
I agree, talk to her now. It may be hard, but do it. I have been married 35 years and now it is virtually impossible to bring up. One year is nothing compared to 35. Do it.

Sarahgurl371
03-02-2006, 08:27 PM
I agree, if you love her and you know you will continue, you should probably tell her about it.

Kimberley
03-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Have the TALK!!! and the sooner the better for both of you.
You are asking for serious problems down the road if you dont.

There is a ton of information on this site about it but go slow and carefully. Do not be a bull in a china shop.

Kimberley.

HaleyPink2000
03-02-2006, 08:59 PM
My concern would be how and when to tell first of all. Then How much to tell right off. Maybe a good Idea to find the local support group first before you tell her so that you would have the help of the wives in the Support group. They would be much help after you tell her. Then take her with you to the support group meetings. Oh, a big thing is that you don't feel guilty for doing this cross dressing. It's very normal actually. Best thing I ever did was to join a support group in our area. Then told my wife, got her to go to a couple meetings. Also got the support of the GGs on here to e-mail my wife and invite here to the GG forum.

Haley:)