PDA

View Full Version : Sunday morning surprise.

Jordan1984
01-15-2017, 05:17 AM
Hi all

So had no heating or hot water in the house I rent for 3 days now. Been pretty cold with snow and rain down here in Essex.
Got a call from the letting agents to say a British gas man would be out to me today, early afternoon hopeful. Thought great got the house to myself so have a clean lazy dressed fem. so but on a new pair of bum boosting panties and some black yoga pants.
So I am slowly cleaning and get a knock at the door at 9.15 I panic look out the window and see a older gentleman of about 55 years of age. He sees me and shouts good morning. No going to get changed so I open the door say morning, in probably the most nervous voice I have ever used. I let him in the side door and ask if he would like a cup of tea or coffee. I just carried on with the cleaning and he carried with his work, answering questions he had to ask, I totally forgot about the semi-dressing.

Lucky I had not full dressed. Bit of a exciting nervous start to my Sunday morning.

Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend.

Lydianne
01-15-2017, 06:05 AM
The workman was either accepting of our community, or he made a business decision to get out of the rain and snow. ( Or he just might not have noticed :heehee: ).

Whichever it is, I hope you have a comfy and warm house now, and you can complete your outfit with no more worries about visitors :) .

Stephanie47
01-15-2017, 12:00 PM
I'm sure he has encountered everything in his business. If my house was freezing cold I'd probably answer the door wearing my wife's overly fluffy and warm robe.

Acastina
01-15-2017, 12:44 PM
He probably just thought you were a nice lady who brightened his mundane work morning with a cheery cuppa and a smile. I hope your abode is now toasty.

But, hey, watch that "older" stuff when speaking of a lad of only 55...:naughty

Pumped
01-15-2017, 04:26 PM
Trust me, he has seen much worse than a man in yoga pants.

I did HVAC service for years. I have seen homes that were so disgusting I would not go into them. A man in yoga pants would not even register on my radar. A dress might get a smile. As long as he gets paid he don't care.

Lorileah
01-15-2017, 04:34 PM
55?!? that old? OMG how did he do it?:rofl:

Tracii G
01-15-2017, 06:55 PM
Shush Lorileah LOL

Krisi
01-16-2017, 03:08 PM
I understand his not making a scene or even a comment about your outfit but you can be pretty sure he told his buddies when he got back to the shop.

Abbey11
01-16-2017, 03:20 PM
Hope your nerves have settled down now. At least you have a warm home again :)

Jordan1984
01-17-2017, 11:06 AM
Update. Warm house for 1 day then had a gas leak yesterday morning the house stunk of gas, so not heating or hot water, so cold house again. He is coming again to have a look at it this afternoon.

jennifer0918
01-17-2017, 12:40 PM
Be en femme this time,I'm pretty sure he won't mind,cheerio