PDA

View Full Version : tg at the airport

julie w
03-03-2006, 03:29 AM
I was passing through toronto airport with my gg gf going to visit my mother ,when
in the security line up I spotted a tg It didnt take a second look I spotted
her on the first 6ft large build good size boobs her own hair dressed in sweater and jeans ,I thought I wonder how long it takes my gf to notice
about 30seconds ," theres one of you people she says " Im sure others
noticed too ,
So I thought by seeing her how can she help me in my outings
1 / my gf had forgotten about it in about 5min so I imagine other people
did to
2/ I never noticed anybody pointing or laughing ,the security guy with
the wand had a bit of a startied look but did his job
3/I think in these days of political correctness you would have to
be a low life bottom of the food chain type of person to say something
derogatory in a public place
4/ I think we worry to much that something bad will happen when out or what people will think
the tg I spotted was living her life and didnt care what people thought
and that is what I am trying to do when I am out
happy outings Julie

Adnama
03-03-2006, 06:11 AM
I think we actually look harder and take more notice than other people. It's like a little radar we have going all the time....searching.... and it goes off the second we notice something a little different.
I sometimes find myself looking at people who are a little bit taller or slightly larger build than normal and trying to figure out if they could be or not. I'm sure it's a false alarm half the time!!
Most people in day to day life hardly take any notice of other people, let alone actually search for TG people.
I agree with you, we worry too much about it.

Amanda

DonnaT
03-03-2006, 08:34 AM
Good observations Julie.

Cathy Anderson
03-03-2006, 08:35 AM
theres one of you people she says"
You people?

3/I think in these days of political correctness you would have to
be a low life bottom of the food chain type of person to say something
derogatory in a public place
Dunno, this itself seems rather judgmental, doesn't it? There might be some well-intentioned people who think they need to say something because they think, say "a man in a dress" (e.g., someone who doesn't pass at all) is inappropriate. And sometimes they might be right!

tg I spotted was living her life and didnt care what people thought
Yep

Cathy

ToyGirl
03-03-2006, 08:42 AM
You people?

Dunno, this itself seems rather judgmental, doesn't it? There might be some well-intentioned people who think they need to say something because they think, say "a man in a dress" (e.g., someone who doesn't pass at all) is inappropriate. And sometimes they might be right!

Yep

Cathy

i believe she meant 'your people' , i also agree with the OP you would have to be an ass to say something.

DonnaT
03-03-2006, 09:12 AM
There might be some well-intentioned people who think they need to say something because they think, say "a man in a dress" (e.g., someone who doesn't pass at all) is inappropriate. And sometimes they might be right!

I'm surprised at that Cathy. What is the "good" resulting from outing someone, or making them feel bad because they don't pass?

They know if they pass or not, and probably don't care what others "think", but do care about what they say out loud.

It's never right, IMHO, to try and embarass someone else.

Sarah Rabbit
03-03-2006, 09:24 AM
You will have to take into account young females who will scope you from head to toe, trying to size you up. Just be prepared with a good comeback!!

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

julie w
03-03-2006, 12:12 PM
amanda is right we do have radar looking for women that dont look
quite right so do women, an eg I was looking around a store in drab when I spotted a very nice
full slip I just had to have ,I didnt feel comfortable buying drab, most
things I dont care ,so I went back later as julie when I went to pay
the women at the cash didnt notice or didnt read me you can
usually tell .but another women in the store did and told the women
at the cash I could see them looking at me when I went out of the store
I thought I had my prize and they dont know me so who cares

Billie Jean
03-03-2006, 01:13 PM
A few monthes back I was in Gooding's Books and noticed a TG. It did take a second look for me because the girl in question was very passable. She was a teenager about 14 or so and was with GG her own age. She had her own hair styled feme and was very pretty. I mentioned it to my daughter later and she said that she knew the girl and that everybody accepted her fairly well. While in the store I didn' see anyone staring or talking about her as she passed very well. lol Billie Jean

Jennaie
03-03-2006, 03:14 PM
I have seen and still do see, almost every week, a tg or two while I am out shopping in various womens depts and stores. Some of them are in my opinion, "passing" to most everyone. Others are nowhere close to "passing". The biggest difference is a noticeable nervousnous about them and the way they carry themselves.

For me, I would love to be able to pass, but I am very sensitive and don't handle being laughed at in public too well when it comes to crossdressing. So I work hard on appearing as female as possible and blending in. I hope to get there, but if I don't, I most likely will not be going out much.

SandraInHose
03-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Was in Vegas a few weeks ago, and saw these two Thai or Indonesian T-girls. One was actually pretty, except for the fact that her Adam's apple protruded farther than most people's noses. Nice makeup, tight jeans and sweater (w/breastforms), and walked like a GG.

The other one, though, looked like she walked straight out of a cage-fighting match. Ugh! Extremely large hands, broad shoulders, and such a menacing, pissed-off look on her face, you'd have thought she was ready to beat the sh*t out of anybody she wanted to.

Still, like a car crash, you try hard not to look, but can't help it...