PDA

View Full Version : Gurls night

jennifer0918
01-21-2017, 03:24 AM
So anxious I can't sleep in a few hours I will be Jennifer, I will go to the mall,dinner,and drinks.I enjoy my femme side .

emilamb
01-21-2017, 03:40 AM
Should be a great time! :D

mona lisa
01-21-2017, 05:42 AM
Have fun! :)

Connie D50
01-21-2017, 06:25 AM
Hope you have a GREAT time

Karen RHT
01-21-2017, 10:13 AM
What Connie said...hope you have a GREAT time.

Karen

Julie MA
01-21-2017, 10:37 AM
Pics please. Julie

Stephanielawrence
01-21-2017, 01:59 PM
Enjoy! Sounds like a great night ahead!

Lana Mae
01-21-2017, 05:26 PM
Glad you are getting to go out! Have a wonderful time! Hugs Lana Mae

Jaylyn
01-21-2017, 05:48 PM
I hope you have a great enjoyable night out as Jennifer. Have fun but be careful.

Dana44
01-21-2017, 05:51 PM
Halve fun Jennifer.enjoy the day.

Amber83
01-21-2017, 08:59 PM
Have a great time! Can't wait to hear the details.

raeleen
01-21-2017, 10:44 PM
Can't wait to hear the details of your time out in girl mode! As a former Chicago girl, wold love to hear where you headed!

Samantha Sometimes
01-21-2017, 10:49 PM
So fun! I'm so jealous!

jennifer0918
01-23-2017, 02:05 PM
Gurls night went well,Jennifer had a blast.First a trip to the mall went well parked my car went into the mall,shopped at dress barn tried many outfits,and followed the golden rule and made a purchase, plenty of specials going on so was able to get a lot mini skirts,skinny jeans,leggings,and a few blouses and the SA was soooooo nice.Next was a stop at the atm,no problems there.Then I went for coffee at Starbucks sat at a table drinking my latte and looking thru my phone,again a couple lookers male and female,no one was rude.Proceeded to my motel called for a cab in my most femme voice possible,cab arrived 10 minutes later. Opened my motel door walking towards the car my feet were making that distinguished clicking sound I have heard in so many places and only wished back then it would be memaking that clicking sound.But this day it was me strutting my way to a cab.Opened the door stepped inside one foot at a time made sure to slid my hand on my rear as to keep my skirt wrinkling crossed my leggs and off we went.The driver was very chatty for the 15 minute drive to hamburger Mary's again very nice ,polite, and friendly. I met Jessica there, a sister from Indiana, we talked had drinks and a appetizer a drag show was going on so that was fun to see.The server was nice and also the host was polite.We said are good byes me and Jessica and walked her to her car,I enjoyed hearing my black pumps clicking on the sidewalk.Feeling adventurous I decided to go to straight club.At the club there was line to get in waited outside for about 10 minutes some lookers mostly gg's, bUT no one made a comment. Inside had a drink danced in place by myself felt the music had lots of fun.Took a cab to an IHOP had bluberry pancakes, with a large orange juice just like Butchs' girl in the movie pulp fiction.Paid my bill and walked two blocks to my motel ,I love walking in heels.Back to guy mode checked out drove back home with memories that I will never ,ever ,forget.I'm just
Jenny from the block...