PDA

View Full Version : Does the idea of giving up crossdressing stress you out?

Jennifer Michelle
01-22-2017, 01:03 AM
Has the idea of quitting crossdressing in itself ever stressed you ladies out? The last time I considered quitting the idea really stressed me out and made me only want to dress more. :heehee:

Stephanie_V
01-22-2017, 01:10 AM
For me, I guess it would depend on why I would be quitting crossdressing. I've been doing it now, on and off, for tue last 30 years. If quitting was because of a SO, then I guess it would be a bit stressful. If it's because you feel it's wrong, it would be stressful. For me, I'm single and know its part of who I am and am OK with it.

docrobbysherry
01-22-2017, 01:15 AM
No. Thinking about continuing CDing at the breakneck speed I am now stresses me out! But, I'm 70+.:brolleyes:

Rachelakld
01-22-2017, 03:01 AM
I've tried, just made me grumpy

Lana Mae
01-22-2017, 06:58 AM
No. The thought did not last long enough to cause stress! I am content in who I am! Hugs Lana Mae

KimberlyJean
01-22-2017, 07:29 AM
The idea of giving it up is not stressful, actually giving it up is another story. I've said it before, my life would be many times easier without my gender dsyphoria but it is here to stay whether I want it or not.

Julie MA
01-22-2017, 07:43 AM
Jennifer Michelle, I have never considered giving it up. There have been long stretches of the pantyhose between dressing opportunities, but I know it isn't going away. And now that I have fully accepted it as something I want to do it's just a matter of working it into my life. I do wonder if advanced age may change the drive. Probably will take care of itself at some point. Julie

Kiersten
01-22-2017, 07:49 AM
I 've tried,it just made me miserable.

Evie82
01-22-2017, 08:19 AM
I've tried before and I've done one big purge before too. It didn't work. Just made me unhappy and more determined to dress again. These days even going without lingerie for a day or two winds me up because I really do feel more female these days, and being forced to maintain bloke mode is more stressful for me.

Fiona123
01-22-2017, 09:01 AM
I can't answer because it not gonna happen

Maria 60
01-22-2017, 09:40 AM
Looking at my collection getting bigger and bigger and I'm getting older, I believe eventually I'm going to have to first cut it down, and then probably move it all out. My wife was talking about maybe picking one of our children and telling them if something happen to us together that they can go in first and do some damage control.
A relative from another country called and was thinking of coming to our country and try to take resident and asked if he can stay with us for a few years while he gets set up. I told him no problem but boy was I snapping, stress isn't even the word.

Allisa
01-22-2017, 09:50 AM
The idea never crosses my mind even as I type this. It is a foreign concept to me.

DIANEF
01-22-2017, 10:04 AM
Never thought of quitting and doubt I ever will, unless something very drastic happens.

Periwinkle
01-22-2017, 12:06 PM
I tried to quit once in high school. I even went so far as to train myself not to use feminine mannerisms and I just felt like I wasn't being myself. I also considered quitting after my boyfriend told me that seeing me dressed was unsettling. But this time, it felt as though I were trying to stop myself from doing a beloved hobby such as art or photography. I don't think quitting is an option for me. Crossdressing has become a very important part of my self-expression, and I'd feel terrible if I had to give it up.

JeanTG
01-22-2017, 02:28 PM
I stopped for about 15 years. I was thoroughly miserable and a bear to live with. My wife will reluctantly admit that if given the choice between my crossdressing, and going back to the way I was in those 15 years, she'll choose the crossdressing. As long as I don't do it in front of her.

Now I have no plans to stop.

deebra
01-22-2017, 02:36 PM
YES it would, like a fish trying to breathe out of water.

Dana44
01-22-2017, 02:50 PM
I went for years working in a professional environment. But at times I just had to do it. It is part of me and always will be. Also when I was not dressing i was always more stressed.

Rachael Leigh
01-22-2017, 06:13 PM
I must admit that giving up crossdressing even for a short time does give me stress and to be honest that bothers me a bit
I mean I've come a long way to accept myself as trans and gender fluid but I can't imagine going more then a week or more where I'm not dressed completely for a short time

Georgina
01-22-2017, 06:19 PM
Some time ago I made myself a promise that I would not give up. I haven't and I won't so no stress. I am a crossdresser not a cross stressor.

Sandy silk
01-22-2017, 07:33 PM
Have no desire at all to give it up....but once in a while a month will go by when I have no desire to dress...and for the life of me can't figure out why. Discussed it with my wife and she said...do not purge...just wait. Today we shaved me smooth before dinner...and I put on a thong..felt good...I'm headed back..waiting and looking forward to wearing my forms and nylons again.

Tracii G
01-22-2017, 07:35 PM
I don't get stressed out over anything anymore.

BLUE ORCHID
01-22-2017, 07:58 PM
Hi Jenn:hugs:, It doesn't stress me out because I have no intension of quitting, I have the best of both worlds.

Crossdressing is like the Mafia, You just can't quit !! ...:daydreaming:...

MelanieAnne
01-22-2017, 08:21 PM
For me, I'm single and know its part of who I am and am OK with it.

My thoughts exactly. It has gone on the back burner from time to time, when I'm preoccupied with something else, or some project. But it's always there, and always will be. I would be totally bored without it.

Scarlett398
01-22-2017, 08:29 PM
Nope, not at all..I'll always be a cross dresser just like I'll always be a college football fan..I love getting all girly where no one can tell I am a guy! I also love my Patriots. They are beating up on Pittsburg right now so I've gotta go!.....Scarlett

Martina
01-23-2017, 03:08 AM
Does the idea of giving up crossdressing stress you out?

That is one thing that has not entered my head.
I am quite happy crossdressing even in the limited amount that I am able to do when my son is not around to see me.

Martina

Beverley Sims
01-23-2017, 04:02 AM
I have never considered quitting. I just keep going on and on. :-)

MissTee
01-23-2017, 10:26 AM
Most likely, yes, it would stress me out.