PDA

View Full Version : Hand and shoulder bags

delabole
01-22-2017, 05:37 PM
I don't know whether accessories are included in this, but I couldn't resist buying a lovely Italian leather shoulder bag, because it looked so stylish in its simplicity and lovely material. I just love pretty things whether underwear, scarves, necklaces or bags. I have taken this bag with me in my own town and even to church. Nobody made any comment at least openly, except at a club committee meeting, when somebody did remark on my pink shirt and necklace. I think that gradually feminising with accessories can ease the transition to going out fully dressed in one's own town.

Nikki A.
01-22-2017, 11:49 PM
If you're comfortable doing this then I say go for it.
In general I prefer getting all dressed up, but that is my thing. However when I decided to attend a near by church (recommended by a friend) I did attend for the first time in a flowery shirt and woman's slacks. Not too fem but just enough, I felt very comfortable with the people and have since attended fairly regularly as Nikki.

bridget thronton
01-23-2017, 02:12 AM
I always carry a shoulder bag regardless of how I dress (love leather goods)

Beverley Sims
01-23-2017, 04:04 AM
I have a large shoulder bag that takes everyting from cameras to lipstick.
Just don't let the lid come off the lipstick..... :-)

Sometimes Chelsea
01-26-2017, 11:37 AM
You sound confident in carrying the bag. Enjoy! I don't carry a bag out, but I do get a little happy feeling when I carry my wife's bag for her on occasion.

Antron III
01-26-2017, 12:09 PM
I've been toting back packs and bags my whole adult life. On a constant mission to find the "perfect" bag. Though most all of mine are of the "man purse" or travel bag variety I can't imagine trying to stuff all the things I "need" into pockets. The grab and go bag is just So handy.

Lana Mae
01-26-2017, 12:44 PM
Sounds like you have a plan! Work the plan(modify as necessary!) ! Hugs Lana Mae

docrobbysherry
01-26-2017, 01:16 PM
Everyone who wants to out themselves does it in their own way, at their own speed.:straightface:

To those that ARE out? Wear whatever u like, wherever u like!:thumbsup:

I'm NOT out and have a jillion purses and bags. But, never ever carry one unless fully dressed!:battingeyelashes: