PDA

View Full Version : arousal?

charlotte8.1
03-03-2006, 09:22 AM
i have been reading threads on the different boards now for days. i have been dressing since age 5. and even when i didn't know what it was, i experienced sexual arousal while dressed. the feel of the clothing, the desire to be submissive, the desire to dress this way all the time, the thought of 4 inch heels makes me warm inside. i thought this was the case with all cd's. from wahat i've seen it's not necessarily true. what am i?

celeste26
03-03-2006, 09:49 AM
If you cd just for the arousal that is the sign of a fetish. If you feel "like a woman inside" then possibly transexual, most everything in between is covered by the crossdresser description. The real problem is that none of these labels are hard and fast, and people change. If we live by the labels we put on ourselves then we limit who we can be.

Julia Cross
03-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Hi Charlotte,

From what I have read over the years in books and online as well as seen on TV documentaries, it would appear that many, if not the majority of crossdressers, not transexuals, first experienced sexual arousal when crossdressing at a young age. As CD's get older that sexual arousal wains and the desire to crossdress becomes more and more simply a part of your persona. But, as always, there are exceptions. For some dressing is a fetish or part fetish part natural, others strictly an expression of their inner selves.

I don't think you what you are describing is odd at all and likely something most CD's have experienced.

Julia

petticoatlisa
03-03-2006, 10:39 AM
charlotte if it makes you feel any better i've been dressing for almost 18 years and still get aroused every time! :D

Rexy Lee
03-03-2006, 10:43 AM
I have no idea about labels but I've been dressing for 30 years and thats why I dress....for arousal.
I really enjoy my little "hobby" and feel so privliged to have both a male and female side.

Janet99cd
03-03-2006, 12:10 PM
The first time i dressed i had an orgasm without even touching myself. It's all arousal for me. But lately..............

Melinda G
03-03-2006, 12:25 PM
I used to get so aroused, I once had an orgasm while walking down the street dressed. My pantyhose were tight and rubbing just a little. All of a sudden it was happening, and no stopping it. Geez. My knees got weak, and I could hardly stand up. I leaned against a building for a minute or two, and hoped no one saw me. It was nightime and no one was around. So when it passed, I just walked back to the car.;)

MsJanessa
03-03-2006, 12:32 PM
i have been reading threads on the different boards now for days. i have been dressing since age 5. and even when i didn't know what it was, i experienced sexual arousal while dressed. the feel of the clothing, the desire to be submissive, the desire to dress this way all the time, the thought of 4 inch heels makes me warm inside. i thought this was the case with all cd's. from wahat i've seen it's not necessarily true. what am i?
"the desire to be submissive"?---not in My world darling---lol:dom:

Aileen
03-03-2006, 12:37 PM
For me it's not so much arousal when I am dressed, but I sometimes get aroused seeing pictures of myself crossdressed, and seeing pictures of other men crossdressed, as well. Once I was at a Halloween party in drag, and a woman turned away from me and the full skirt of her gown brushed against my legs. That was a major arousal!

Sophia Rearen
03-03-2006, 01:00 PM
I used to get so aroused, I once had an orgasm while walking down the street dressed. My pantyhose were tight and rubbing just a little. All of a sudden it was happening, and no stopping it. Geez. My knees got weak, and I could hardly stand up. I leaned against a building for a minute or two, and hoped no one saw me. It was nightime and no one was around. So when it passed, I just walked back to the car.;)

Now, that is what I call having a love affair with clothes, wow!

Hate to see what happens when the wind blows up your skirt!

charlotte8.1
03-03-2006, 01:07 PM
okay, so i'm not alone. i know about the orgasms without touching. it happens all the time. with every new clothing purchase it's a new desire. thanx ladies! charlotte

Sophia Rearen
03-03-2006, 01:11 PM

Turned On!

KathrynW
03-03-2006, 02:13 PM
"the desire to be submissive"?---not in My world darling
oh my....there's just no end to it, is there? ;)

Shelly Preston
03-03-2006, 02:25 PM

The word HAPPY springs to mind

GypsyKaren
03-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Well, this sure seems to be turning into a train wreck, I think. Anyway, show's over, move along, make a hole!

Karen