PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressin fantasies

ShirleyN
01-27-2017, 08:57 AM
I know that this has probably be mentioned before, but am just curious to know do any of you have a fantasy when crossdressed and if so, what is it? I have this fantasy about being dressed as a office secretary/receptionist in a long skirt outfit (i.e. black jacket, white shirt and a long black skirt (either pencil skirt or any other long skirt, black tights and boots.) working for a female boss.:heehee:

Maria Blackwood
01-27-2017, 09:57 AM
I have a couple, but one would violate decorum, I think.

The other one is just fanciful silliness about being a pirate queen.

Behold Captain Maria- fashionable and fabulous scourge of the high seas.

My crew and I would sack the artificial floating cities that these billionaire Silicon Valley geeks are always going on about building because they just can't stand living amongst us mere mortals who don't devote our lives to the vital national interests of chat and photo sharing apps with stupid names.

equestrifemme
01-27-2017, 10:34 AM
True to my name, I love horses and equestrianism. My fantasy would be to wear a ladies 1890 era riding habit with hat and veil and riding sidesaddle on a big horse, on a fox hunt or something similar. Lots of pics online showing this style. Other fantasy would be to squeeeze into a tight mermaid dress and show off.

Beverley Sims
01-27-2017, 10:36 AM
When walking down the Boulevard in Hollywood my mind wanders and I would like to look like some of the impersonators that frequent themselves outside Graumman's and other spots along the walk. Some of them are done up well.

Maria Blackwood
01-27-2017, 11:06 AM
True to my name, I love horses and equestrianism.

I like the cut of your jib, stout hunting lady, and the mermaid thing could be used to distract enemies. I need crew for my pirate ship. Can you handle a cutlass?

Periwinkle
01-27-2017, 11:29 AM
Mine is probably a bit silly... But when I was a kid, I used to want to be like Cardcaptor Sakura. She was a magical girl from a TV show I absolutely loved. Not only did she have magic powers, but she also had a best friend who was constantly making her new pretty costumes to wear! She wore something different in every episode. As lame as it sounds, I've always wanted to be in her shoes; going on magical adventures and wearing cute new outfits.

She's probably the reason I'm as into clothing as I am, because I remember my love of crossdressing really spiked when I discovered the show in fourth grade. I just kept trying to find outfits I thought she would wear on her adventures.

My sense of style has broadened since then, and I feel like I have a much less fanciful style now. But even now, very occasionally I'll still see something and think, "This is totally something Sakura would wear," and I won't be able to pass it up. It seems that even as an adult, I can't completely let go of that old childhood dream.

Maria Blackwood
01-27-2017, 12:31 PM
Fantasy should be silly sometimes. You can come have magic adventure on my pirate ship.

Seriously, I saw Cardcaptor. She could sink any Spanish frigate that tried to get all up in our business. Yeah, they laughed in the taverns of Portobello when I said I was hiring a sorceress. They're not laughing now! The treasure fleet awaits.

AllieSF
01-27-2017, 03:33 PM
One of mine was to be on stage for the first time as that super popular woman singer who shows herself for the very first time to her fans, and more importantly to her family and friends. I know that this one is a very big fantasy because I cannot sing!

NicoleScott
01-27-2017, 04:10 PM
Some of your pirate fantasies should be rated "AARRRGGHH".
Hope I spelled that right.

ShirleyN
01-27-2017, 04:37 PM
Another one i Have, and this may sound more than a little bit silly, but I also have this thing about being on a boating trip with four other female friends. All of us in long skirts and short sleeved tops. We all sit down together to have our lunch and the our boat is suddenly hit by rough waves. The boat rolls about and our food goes all over us, completely ruining our beautiful skirts. All four of us then stand up together, disgusted at this.

- - - Updated - - -

Aye Cap'in

JeanTG
01-27-2017, 04:46 PM
Mine is simple: to be totally accepted by my dear wife. We are getting ready for bed and undressing. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed and about to remove my bra when she says "let me unhook you"; she unhooks my bra, I take it off, slip on my nightgown, and off we go to blissful sleep in each others' arms. Nothing could make me feel more accepted than that. Alas it will likely remain, forever, a fantasy.

Lydianne
01-27-2017, 04:57 PM
@Shirley:

So all four of you stand up, disgusted . . .

*ahem* :waiting: . . . . and?!?? Are you just gonna leave that story there?!?? :weep: . That's gotta be against the rules, [-]Shirley[/-], surely! I need more! :tongueout .

@Nicole:
Haha! :D .

FrankieB
01-27-2017, 05:03 PM
I go to dance classes with the wife. So quite simply instead of me having to lead, she does and I am dressed accordingly.

Joyce Swindell
01-27-2017, 05:35 PM
It's funny how our fantasies change as we grow older. Mine now is simply to spend my life dressing as I feel like dressing that day without any concern or worry over my presentation. This is truly a fantasy in every day life but I may be able to take a week vacation and accomplish this one. Which would be pretty kool too!

Maria Blackwood
01-27-2017, 06:21 PM
For those of you on the fence, just know my all CD crew gets the snazziest uniforms in all the seven seas.

We kidnapped Karl Lagerfeld and forced him to design them under threat of bad taste.

Tracii G
01-27-2017, 07:44 PM
Must be interesting having fantasies.

ShirleyN
01-27-2017, 07:46 PM
yes it certainly can be alright!

Evie82
01-27-2017, 08:02 PM
One of them I've touched on in another thread - being a Viennese opera diva like in the movie Amadeus. Those dresses and costumes are to die for! Plus the general elegance of the period and the wonderful music makes that one of my favourite fantasies :daydreaming:

My other big fantasy is my wedding day... more specifically the one my partner and I want to have the right way round! I can spend far too long looking at bridal gowns! *sigh!* One day :-)

DIANEF
01-27-2017, 08:10 PM
When in my late teens and early twenties I wanted to be an 'air hostess', jetting off to glamorous places around the world and living the high life. Loved the outfits of course but the life style was also so appealing.

HollyGreene
01-27-2017, 09:16 PM
I had an accepting girlfriend years ago. Used to let me wear her clothes and sometimes bought me underwear. Never had sex while dressed though, and she never saw me with wig and makeup. I would simply love it if we could have sex while fully en femme. Strangely enough I never have the same fantasy about my wife.

ShirleyN
01-27-2017, 09:17 PM
No of course not. Wouldn't you be? And YES, there IS indeed more to this. Okay then no problem. So, here's how it unfolds: As I said, me and three of my friends, Karen (Blonde), Adrienne (Red Hair) and Audrey (Brunette) are all on a weekend sailing trip down at the local sailing marina.
Our boat is a small enclosed cabin-cruiser with just barely enough room for all four of us to sit together.
Audrey and I sit opposite Karen and Adrienne. Just above Adrienne's head is a cupboard with broken door. We're all dressed in long skirts and long-sleeved tops.
Our dinner is the dirtiest, messiest, greasiest dinner that one can think of.
Everything goes well and we're all really happy. That is, until, we all gather for dinner.
We have just finished pouring four glasses of red wine and are about to drink it, when a heavy swell suddenly occurs.
We all watch with consternation as our plates and dishes start sliding about on the table.
Karen gasps suddenly as one of the deserts slides off the table and into her lap, splattering cream and custard all over her skirt. She lets out a slight moan and looks up to Audrey as if to say, "Ohhh!!"
Audrey and Adrienne, however, both grin at her.
The boat rolls again.
I notices the pepper pot sliding towards the edge of the table. I reach out to try and grab it but end up putting the sleeve of my top into the half-eaten susages, eggs and chips dinner; the rest of which lands into my own skirt leaving a big dark stain on it.
Audrey frowns as our arms hit and she ends up spilling her glass of red wine all down her front.
Adrienne laughs and points at the three of us but stops when the cupboard door above her suddenly swings open and four eggs go flying out of it towards her.
She closes her eyes and frowns as they land on her left shoulder with a squelch. She looks down at her shoulder as egg yoke trickles down her top and into her own skirt.

After a few minutes we all take a deep breath. Then, we all stand up together very slowly and carefully examine ourselves. We all look at each other and frown in disgust at this."

There you are. It's a bit long I know so appologies for that. The whole point of this is that we get our clothes absolutely filthy and dirty. Getting dirty is pretty much the theme of this story.

Is there anything else you'd like to see with this.

Confucius
01-27-2017, 09:20 PM
My fantasies are usually about some of my actual life opportunities to crossdress. In my real life I always turned down any invitations to crossdress, but in my fantasies I imagine what if....

For instance, my first real job was in an office where I was the only male. Even my boss was a female. There was one girl my age who never wore a dress to work. One of the older ladies was encouraging her to wear a dress to look more professional. Her response was, "I'll wear a dress to work when Confucius does". This brought laughter and as they considered this proposal. I said something like, "our boss would fire me for causing a disruption at work". Just then our boss (she was listening outside the door) walks in and says she wouldn't fire me, and she thought it was a good idea. This caused more laughter and several others in the office encouraged me to take up the challenge. Unfortunately I made up a couple excuses and the office dropped the challenge. In my fantasies I imagine what would have happened if I accepted the challenge. I would let the ladies give me a full make-over and I imagine the jokes and fun we would have at work.

Tracii G
01-27-2017, 09:39 PM
DianeF I had a neighbor who was an air hostess and from what she said it was just a job and not all that glamorous.
Long hours short layovers of only 8 hours so no time to hit the town just enough time to get dinner clean up then sleep 4 hours then get ready to go again.
They had to be back at the plane 2 hours prior to scheduled departure time.
Her main route was Cincinnati Ohio to San Fransisco then San Fransisco to Hong Kong China.
She made $1,500 a week but never had time to enjoy the money which was pretty much my life being a truck driver.
Always on the road over 100 hours a week.

BillieAnneJean
01-27-2017, 10:48 PM
My fantasy is that I can do this and look like a woman when I go OUT enfemme. I know I am fooling myself. I wish I was more believable. But I do my best and have fun. So that works for me.

Christina D
01-27-2017, 11:07 PM
Depending on what I'm wearing, I sometimes fantasize about being in a riot grrrl band, probably playing bass guitar. I've always loved 90s riot grrrl rock (especially Sleater-Kinney, Hole, and Chicago's own Veruca Salt). I actually do play bass as well as regular guitar, keyboards, and sing (though I've never sung in my female voice), so I guess I COULD make it a reality...if I wasn't so bad at being in bands. :-x

phili
01-27-2017, 11:18 PM
I have too many to count- but I'll go with walking the waterfront boardwalk on a sunny Sunday afternoon in a light summer dress and heels. I am sure I am going to fulfill this one! I'm sort of worried I don't feel ashamed, scared,- just anticipating how much fun it will be and how long I have wished I could do it.

I also fantasize that I will have a friend with me and we'll be chatting away, and stop and talk with others, and people will be happy because I'm happy... oops- well that's where this qualifies as a fantasy- although when I did go to my ceramics teachers' open house in my white lace dress she gave me a really warm hug- twice! The warmth of those hugs meant a lot to me.

Jeanettew
01-27-2017, 11:42 PM
Mine is pretty simple i want a total make over

Nadia Wren
01-27-2017, 11:57 PM
I like Evie82's Classical period fantasy.
Lately, I've fantasized about having my portrait painted by an art student. Actually both, in drab and en femme. Then sending the femme portrait to a thrift store far way and having them try and sell it. I'd keep the drab one for my family, but the though of people wondering about the femme portrait would be funny.

Lydianne
01-28-2017, 12:14 AM
Thanks, Shirley! I appreciate it. I wanted to see which way you would take it. The ultimate serial culinary disaster- and getting disgusted about it- fantasy. :clap: I approve! :thumbsup: .

- I was kind of hoping that maybe the other three would have blamed you and turned against you :argue:.
- Maybe they would have ambushed you, thrown you overboard and abandoned you; leaving your clothing, shoes, and make up ruined :beatup:.
- Maybe a particular pirate ship might have been in the area :skull:.
- Maybe the madame captain would have taken you aboard, given you some magical new clothes, new shoes, and a total make over :gorgeous: .
- Maybe you would have joined them and embarked upon a mission of exacting law & order upon the high seas in high heels :coolp:.
- Maybe you might have paid a visit to a certain small, four-man vessel and food-stained crew with which you might have been earlier acquainted :smug:.
- Maybe said crew would have seen you, felt envious, and pleaded to join you :surrender.
- Maybe you would have accepted; maybe you would have respectfully declined...

Maybe in the director's cut edition :) .

( btw, more space for food on a pirate ship :p ).
Cheers, Shirley!

Tania75
01-28-2017, 01:00 AM
My fantasy increases with how likely that it actually will happen. In my younger fashionable years, I went to the hairdressers and got all sorts of treatments, colors, and curls, and went to the beauty salon for a mani/pedi and facial, and in both cases, I'm sure the ladies secretively pushed me to see how far I would go.
At the end of the day, I would be cut, colored and curled, with painted toenails, tinted eyelashes and shaped eyebrows, but somehow at the end of the day, just looked like a guy with a fashion sense, such was how good the young ladies were.
My fantasy was, that given that I shared a house with two ladies at the time, they would carry on the theme, and dress me in their clothing and fuss all over me.

leotard fan
01-28-2017, 05:00 AM
i have lots of fantasies. for exemple: next week i will buy a tinker bell costume...

Abbey11
01-28-2017, 06:27 AM
When I was younger I wanted to be Rupaul, still do, love her style .... And success

DIANEF
01-28-2017, 08:46 AM
DianeF I had a neighbor who was an air hostess and from what she said it was just a job and not all that glamorous.

Oh yes, I know that now but back in the day it really appealed to me. Now I wouldn't even consider doing it. I think the outfits were the main thing, I also liked nurses uniforms (proper 70s-80s style) but that's another job that many could not put up with.

Lily Catherine
01-28-2017, 11:28 AM
Many of what I considered fantasies are plausible with sufficient preparation, training and in a few cases money. Here're some that wouldn't be.

Prerequisite: living full time (an actual possibility unlike the below situations)
- Being married in church, in the presence of my immediate family, as the bride. Enough said.
- Being baptised as Lily

Prerequisite: reliving the past (truly impossible like eating the sun)
- Reliving my entire life having been born female
- Failing which, attend my school prom, voluntarily, presenting as female.

Julia Welch
01-28-2017, 11:40 AM
A three or four-some while dressed with hot GGs ... I've done it as a male, but would love to try it enfemme ...

ShirleyN
01-28-2017, 11:46 AM
A three or four-some while dressed with hot GGs ... I've done it as a male, but would love to try it enfemme ...

yeah. I have something similar to this. which is the ultimate schoolgirl fantasy and having a three-some with two of my female teachers both naturally in long skirts.

sweetdreams
01-28-2017, 03:48 PM
Common theme would be being forced to do it by someones intent or by circumstance.

Earliest fantasy was when I was about 9 or 10. I fantasized about somehow ending up in a remote girls boarding school. I would perform various chores but I was pretty much the only male there. As time went on it seemed so much more practical for me to just start wearing the same clothes as the girls.

Now it's similar. Tied up and dressed like a girl. Forced to be a maid.

A real life story that spun my propeller was when I stumbled across Andrej Pejic. Andrej was a male model originally from Bosnia and his family emigrated to Australia when he was about 8. He was always fairly feminine in mannerisms and dress. He became a male model when he was 17. Somehow, someone thought it would be an idea to put him in a dress. He looked gorgeous as a girl. I was so envious. He also modeled lingerie including bras. Here's this guy getting paid big bucks to cross dress and strut down catwalks not to mention working alongside all of the female models. Not too surprising Andrej is/has transitioned to Andreja around 2014. Damn it if he wasn't living my fantasy and making a lot of money doing it.....

Evie82
01-28-2017, 04:00 PM
Depending on what I'm wearing, I sometimes fantasize about being in a riot grrrl band, probably playing bass guitar. I've always loved 90s riot grrrl rock (especially Sleater-Kinney, Hole, and Chicago's own Veruca Salt). I actually do play bass as well as regular guitar, keyboards, and sing (though I've never sung in my female voice), so I guess I COULD make it a reality...if I wasn't so bad at being in bands. :-x
I'll join that band! Shame you've called bass already, but guitar and keys on offer :-)

Scarlett398
01-28-2017, 04:47 PM
Mine is dressing up as Scarlett just like the photo in my profile picture with my wife wearing a similar outfit and then go to bed (both of us fully dressed) and make love for about three or four hours working around our clothes without taking anything off while making love! Just keep workin' around the clothes while trying everything we've ever done in our bedroom while making love over all the years we've been married!....Thanks for reading my post and that was a really great idea for discussion!..Scarlett

Kandi Robbins
01-28-2017, 07:17 PM
I have the fantasy that I walk into a bar, sit down and am treated just like any other customer. Oops, never mind....done that!

Ok, ok, I have a fantasy that I am trying on wedding dresses with other future brides around and conversing with them and their families....darn it, done that!

My real fantasy is taking a beauty class with a bunch of women and no one treats me any differently.....oh yeah, that did happen a few times.

Seriously, I have the fantasy that everyone on this forum that wants to go out, to be themselves, gets the courage to do so. I've been blessed with the courage to do whatever I want. Go out ladies!!

ShirleyN
01-28-2017, 07:33 PM
"Thanks, Shirley! I appreciate it. I wanted to see which way you would take it. The ultimate serial culinary disaster- and getting disgusted about it- fantasy. I approve!."

Great!. Glad you like it! Have to admit, I would never have thought of the whole concept of a pirate ship. I'd be thinking more along the lines of a coastguard lifeboat, captained by a crew of four other women, who would rescue the four damsels in distress; one of whom would be (in the fantasy) my partner, a GG.
"I was kind of hoping that maybe the other three would have blamed you and turned against you.": Well, we HAVE gotten ourselves into a awful, embarrassing mess, haven't we? Personally, I think Audrey would possibly be blamed the most as it was her who arranged to whole trip and insisted that we all wear long skirts (her own personal fetish).
For my part, I'd be the one who'd have to do all the washing and ironing in this case, something I wouldn't actually mind doing!
To be honest, the whole point for me was to just get to the point of where our clothes get stained and ruined and then our reactions to it.
"Maybe you might have paid a visit to a certain small, four-man vessel and food-stained crew with which you might have been earlier acquainted.": Not entirely sure what you mean by this, though I think I understand.
My two favourite parts are:
"Karen gasps suddenly as one of the deserts slides off the table and into her lap, splattering cream and custard all over her skirt. She lets out a slight moan and looks up to Audrey as if to say, "Ohhh!!""
I like this because I can almost see that frown of disgust on Karen's face as she looks at the mess on herself.

"Then, we all stand up together very slowly and carefully examine ourselves. We all look at each other and frown in disgust at this."
This is probably the most interesting image for me as, even though you can see the four women doing this, I really don't exactly know why I like it. I also think that each of us would have, a smiliar, yet slightly different reaction. e.g. Karen might lean slightly over the table, I might examine my sleeve, Adrienne may put her hand up to her shoulder to examine the egg stains and Audrey would probably hold the ends of her top and look down at the large red wine stain on her top.

"Maybe in the director's cut edition:" Deffinately. I DO plan on writing a full-length version of this story if you're interested, so I'll let you know when it's done.
Again, many thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Another crossdressing fantasy which I keep constantly having involves me and two of my female friends, bursting out of our long skirts in a she-hulk like way. I love the whole idea of the material ripping and the three of us giggling like naughty girls. Sexy!!

Lily Catherine
01-28-2017, 07:33 PM
I'll join that band! Shame you've called bass already, but guitar and keys on offer :-)

Seeing you've called all of that, I guess I'll play the drums. Heh.

Christina D
01-28-2017, 07:50 PM
Well, usually it's easiest to meet at the drummer's house. What time works for you, Lily? :D

DIANEF
01-28-2017, 08:00 PM
On a musical note (see what I did there....)I had a a fantasy of being fully dressed and out in some club, and getting up on stage to belt out some rocky number, Nightwish or Within Temptation style. I do have a half decent singing voice and can hit quite a high note if I try.

Leslie Mary S
01-28-2017, 08:16 PM
Fantasies? I have a few. First and foremost is to have a body that will fit into a dress size 2. I am tired with this size @ 20.
To be accepted as a world class photographer and fine Artist. (a possibility, but time is running out).
To do a guest on stage with RuPaul.
To truly know who "ME" is.
Actually I am mainly left-handed but on occasion I have painted right-handed. This was shot in my small bedroom

XemmaX
01-28-2017, 09:01 PM
i have always loved the idea of being a dominatrix. being in command of a dungeon sounds do much fun.

Lily Catherine
01-28-2017, 09:42 PM
Well, usually it's easiest to meet at the drummer's house. What time works for you, Lily? :D

Unless you don't mind me playing on a crude set of electronic drums, and you don't mind having limited breathing space, I'd prefer to meet at a rehearsal studio with equipment rental.

On a musical note (see what I did there....)I had a a fantasy of being fully dressed and out in some club, and getting up on stage to belt out some rocky number, Nightwish or Within Temptation style.

I do this all the time when driving, except not dressed. I think it'd be a bit dissonant were I dressed (doubly so since this is Within Temptation we're discussing here...)

CynthiaD
01-28-2017, 09:47 PM
I'd like to go to the opera at all of the world's great opera houses dressed to the nines. (En femme of course.)

I'm gonna do that.

"Pretty soon."

Swimtran
01-28-2017, 10:47 PM
My fantasy is to become a woman, be it magically, surgically, or miraculously.

Contessa
01-29-2017, 01:33 AM
Mine would definitely think I would be thinking to far into fantasy land. I would like to do a role on Law and Order:SVU. But I don't want to be the criminal I want to be a full time cop about to retire since I am so old. And they need me to catch up with a perp. Some how I just want to be important for some part of the 44 minutes of the show. When it was over I would want them to ask me to come back if they ever needed me again. That would just be a fantasy to meet Mariska and do something good again. I would wear a beige skirt suit w/ a white blouse some where the show. I can see me running down the street in a pair of heels and catchling up to the perp and taking him down. Then I would make a comment about putting a hole in my hose and suit.

The ending would be my girlfriend would be the lawyer for the defense and we would leave together even though she had just loss the case.

Maria Blackwood
01-29-2017, 12:18 PM
(Maria, in full pirate attire, sneaks in, grabs one of the "CD singer" fantasies, and slips away with it.)

Kristīne89
01-29-2017, 12:35 PM
...feminization by a womens hand..

Georgette_USA
01-29-2017, 02:54 PM
Kristine

First off, I have no problem with what people want or do, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

That is one of the things that CD do, that I don't fully understand about some men. Never heard of any woman that want masculinization.
On one site I frequent, mostly non-TS, I stopped going to the fantasy chat room. Too often when people would see that I am "mature", would pop in so often with wanting me to do that to them. I guess that it takes away any idea that it is "weird" if forced to do it.

Chat quite a bit with one woman that used to be a pro Domme. Some times it can also be a CD or TS Dom (gender neutral). She said a large part of it is a "role play - submission" aspect of it. She gave me a lot of help on how to proceed. She did it as a living, but I got so tired of doing it and it did nothing for me.

It goes to the whole BDSM thing, never been big on that whole idea personally.

Fiona123
01-29-2017, 03:32 PM
I have fantasies of being dominated and feminized. Coming out as transgender is also a fantasy.

Sometimes Steffi
01-29-2017, 03:44 PM
I don't have any recent fantasies, but as a pre-teen boy, I always wanted to get locked in a department store overnight so I could try on as many girl's clothes as I wanted to.

Dana44
01-29-2017, 03:50 PM
I would say that my fantasies are all X rated LOL But One of mine is to go on vacation and dive in a bikini.

rachelatshop
01-29-2017, 04:19 PM
Hi all, my crossdressin fantasy would be to wake up tomorrow morning and my loving wife would want to meet Rach and she would help me dress up and we would spend the day together with her getting to know the other half of me

Karmen
01-29-2017, 04:34 PM
I have a fantasy being dressed in white dress, but not as bride or anything like that. Just a normal summer thin white dress, red underwear that can be seen through the dress when it is stretched, red pantyhose and white high heel sandals. But I don't have the curage to go out dressed like that, especially at night. That why it is only a fantasy.

Elizabeth Ann
01-29-2017, 05:52 PM
Several nautical themes! Mine, too, as it combines my boy mode love of sailing with some of my girl mode fantasies.

I am old enough to begin disengaging from "real" life, and the fantasy requires passing as a grey haired lady (already got the grey hair). I would live for a while on my cruising sailboat on the US east coast, going as far north as Maine or Cape Cod in the summer and south to the Bahamas or the Caribbean in the winter. To support myself, I would take temporary jobs as a maid/cook in the various ports where I linger. Occasionally, I would even leave my boat in a boatyard while I took a position on a large yacht. I might not be eye candy, but the old lady is kinda cute and knows her way around a boat.

Liz

ShirleyN
01-29-2017, 07:51 PM
Another of mine, and this may sound really strange or weird, is to be in a situation where two friends and myself, all wearing long skirt outfits, have magical dust go all over us and we then start growing bigger and bigger until our clothes burst open. I just absolutely love the idea of the three of us grunting, and struggling trying (in vain) to stop it. We would do this in a small four-person tent which collapses at the end of the story.

BLUE ORCHID
01-29-2017, 08:22 PM
Hi Shirley:hugs:, The biggest fantasy would to be totally accepted by my wonderful:love:WIFE...:daydreaming:...

laura.lapinski
01-30-2017, 12:37 AM
I use to have one where I moved in with a doctor and dressed fem all the time, and did all the house chores. In return, little by little I became more of a Trans. The doctor was a surgeon who got me the best breast implants, and other care. I got to grow my hair long and have a full wardrobe. I would always be dressed up cute-casual and live as a female 24/7.

Shayna
01-30-2017, 12:52 AM
Switching roles with my wife

Jillian Faith
01-30-2017, 07:56 AM
I don't have any recent fantasies, but as a pre-teen boy, I always wanted to get locked in a department store overnight so I could try on as many girl's clothes as I wanted to.

Yep had this one as well

AllieBellema
01-30-2017, 06:16 PM
I've always wanted to tour a southern plantation or a flower garden dressed up in one of my southern belle dresses!

redtea
01-30-2017, 10:56 PM
Being feminized by my two female friends and feeling extreme amounts of humiliation. Then being bent over and whipped on the butt and forced to moan like a girl (i'm actually really good at it making the act of doing it in front of others that much worst). The two girls would then laugh and giggle at my expense.

Also going shopping with them and having them pick out the panties before hand and holding them against my waist in public would make me feel absolutely crazy xD Maybe going in male mode but having to wear womens jeans with a ribbon in my hair would make every second feel heavy.

ShirleyN
02-06-2017, 10:11 AM
Another one i have is being an actress in a tv washing powder advert/commerical. Basically, the scenario would be that me and two of my friends go on a camping trip. During the trip, all three of us end up getting our clothes absolutely dirty and filthy. When we return home, we then discover just how smelly and filthy we are. Our clothes are then washed and at the end of our trip, we're all smiling and happy at the end of it.:heehee:

Lily Catherine
02-06-2017, 10:49 AM
Returning to my hometown during Lunar New Year as Lily. What I'm wearing is the least of anybody's concern. (I do not rule out any such possibility, even considering what it would take to get there.)

I'll admit this openly: ask me a year back and I'd probably fantasise over giving a striptease. Naturally, something that's thought of in highly idealised terms. I think it's blatantly obvious why this isn't a remotely good idea for the time being - and I wouldn't want to do it for anyone less than my spouse, come to think of it.

I have zero interest in being a participant in forced feminisation either end of the stick. I'm okay with others doing it, but I find my own participation in such things abhorrent. It does me no justice.

Anne van D
02-06-2017, 10:52 AM
For me it is two things. Dressing in a 1950s a-line style pink dress with heels and pearl necklace at home while doing what I normally do: cooking, dishes, laundry, cleaning, etc.

The second would be to be able to dress in skirts and heels, or leggings and cute shirts/sweaters whenever I wanted.

ShirleyN
02-06-2017, 12:16 PM
The second would be to be able to dress in skirts and heels, or leggings and cute shirts/sweaters whenever I wanted.

I think most of us have that particular fantasy!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a similar one to that (though nothing to do with being whipped on the backside). More to do with me dressed as a schoolgirl by two of my female teachers and then being seduced by them.:heehee:

Nancie64
02-06-2017, 12:27 PM
Have kind of done some of them. One I would like is to have a professional do makeup, find some supper nice hot clothes for me to wear, and than go check out the town. But now getting older makes it a little more difficult to look hot and young. s___!!!!!!

jennifer0918
02-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Mine is of being a flight attendant, wearing a blue jumper dress,black pantyhose, black pumps and my roller board. Arriving at my gate after walking in the terminal and heels clicking,getting on my flight serving drinks and passing out peanuts. Silly ,but it's a fantasy. .

ShirleyN
02-06-2017, 01:14 PM
One of my other ones is to be trapped in a tent with two of my female friends after the zipper gets stuck! We then have to either cut or burst our way out to try and escape.:heehee:

docrobbysherry
02-06-2017, 01:50 PM
Since Sherry is my fantasy woman, I watch as she LIVES all my fantasies out for me!:devil:

Most r a bit too R rated to post--------:o

docrobbysherry
02-06-2017, 08:24 PM
That WAS a fantasy of mine, too, Jenny. I have long since satisfied my "being pregnant" fantasy. It was so uncomfortable, after just hours I lost all desire for the rest of it----:doh:

Karyn Marie
02-06-2017, 09:56 PM
My fantasy is to become a woman, be it magically, surgically, or miraculously.

That is my fantasy exactly. I know I am supposed to be female, just not sure how my inside feelings got into this horrible body!

NewBrendaLee
02-07-2017, 01:37 AM
I have the same wish, that I could just become a female. I hate having to be a male .Love BrendaLee

Stacey G
02-08-2017, 02:42 AM
Hi Shirley:hugs:, The biggest fantasy would to be totally accepted by my wonderful:love:WIFE...:daydreaming:...

I only recently got to go full femme and am blessed with an adoring wife who loves her girlfriend as much (okay almost) as her husband. It's divine. Good luck sweets.

My attainable dream is to go fully hairless all over and really indulge in my femininity.

I have a fantasy coming true in a couple weeks. It was my wife's idea. We had just had my birthday dinner (Yummy!) and were sitting around in our LBD's drinking wine, smoking, and talking and she asked if I would ever be interested in going to a nearby (but not too near) city that's very liberal and open minded about girls like me and, well us (she and I); and us (this forum). I replied, "Well ssweetss, it'd have to be xxxxx. Do they sstill do that thing on wednessday nightss?" The next thing I knew, we'd booked a hotel in a nearby area and made arrangements for bottle service, cause that's how we ssexxxy chicass do. I'm so looking forward to going out and shaking it in my girly and very skimpy pink outfit and stockings; and my Phlames from payless... O.M.G.

*Update*

For valentine's day my wife and I went to a very open minded city for a night and a day/early evening. It was FABU. I wore a black dress, pink thigh highs (and I mean pink) with a black lace garter belt, a black lace (matching) thong, and push up bra. I had my awesome light brown with bangs wig on and with my Phlames from JC Penney I was out on the town. It was cold so I wore my "man"s pea coat over it all and carried my wife's 300th spare cute G purse. We went to a club that has always been an accepting establishment of all peoples. We danced and drank too much, as girls... ..the next morning I woke up in my black lace chemise and went to scratch my chest and was reminded of the breasts I had put on, with safe supplies, and slept in because I felt soooo sexy. We got ready for checkout and the day, as girls. Then I went and got a thing taken care of, all the while being complimented by real women of all ages (little girls too) and looked at "that way" by a few men, huh. As I was wrapping up the thing I had to take care of the young man at the counter says, "do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" I smiled, put my hands up and said, "Sweets, I'm an open book." To which he replied, "what makes you, a man, dress and act like this? I can see you're not crazy and are intelligent. What is eh, going on with your thoughts?" (I think he's foreign) I say, one heel off the floor toes pointed down, "I am very comfortable with myself, in my own skin. I know who I am. Also, don't you ever wonder what it's like to be them", pointing at my wife. "I find it fascinating and liberating." Then he said, "that's impressive, you're impressive. You do a good job. I hope I can be so sure of myself someday." God bless his little waxed mustache. Then we went to a supes ritzy Safeway and got delicious food before we went back to the same club, it turns into a piano bar on Thursday evenings and had karaoke cocktails with lesbians. Yay!
Kissess ssweetss.

Tiffanyselkoe
02-08-2017, 07:48 AM
I would like to wake up one morning as a 20 year old sexy girl

abby054
02-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Fantasies? Hm-m-m...Mine read more like a bucket list.
1. Attend a formal occasion in a long backless slit gown.
2. Go to an Oktoberfest wearing a dirndl.
3. Show up at an Indian holiday party in a sari. I go to several each year but in Indian male attire.
4. Go to a lunar new year party in a China doll dress.
5. Play the guitar and sing en femme on stage. I would probably work up to this by sitting in the audience in a short LBD a few times to understand the customs of the venue and to perfect my femme voice.
6. Attend a military parade, ceremony, or air show in a female military uniform. Of all of these, this is the most hazardous.
7. Attend a professional conference en femme.
8. Take a flight on an airplane "pretty".

This is a shorter list than it used to be. I have the sari, the China doll dress and shoes, the outfit and guitar to sing on stage, and the skirt suit for the conference. I fly enough to know what women my age wear on airplanes. It appears the list may soon get shorter.

mbmeen12
02-09-2017, 04:08 AM

Dropping the mike!

Anne K
02-09-2017, 08:33 AM

Need I say more? I love the images of Frahm and Elvgren!

KellyG123
02-09-2017, 12:20 PM
I am really liking the idea of dressing next Halloween. I am totally in the closet, my wife knows and is all over the map with support depending on her mood. Would need her help with makeup and stuff.

April T
02-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Let's just say that mine includes quite a few men.

brenda girl
02-14-2017, 01:54 PM
I would like to be a Hooters Girl

Jaycee
02-14-2017, 02:49 PM
That's easy. To be able to wear and feel confident in women's clothes in the public and not be detected as a man. ...Maybe even receive a 'cat call' I can keep dreaming! Jaycee

JenniferR771
02-14-2017, 02:51 PM
Like many others here. I love forced feminization--as a fantasy at least--one of the first and most important crossdressing fantasies. Years ago, I read a translation of what was supposed to be the first crossdressing fiction short story, Paris, about 1843. A young boy's older sister dies. Weeks later, his strong mother convinces him to dress in his sister's dress, just for a few minutes. However, the next day, there is more, and the next week more yet. A few months later he gets his first permanent wave...

Can anyone remember the title or author?

Leslie Mary S
02-14-2017, 07:08 PM
Nope, still no fantasies, just hopes.
Wait. Wait. Wait aha a fantisy thought. Loosing a lot of weight so I could fit in a 6 or smaller dress. Now that is a fantasy what with my bone structure.

Becky Blue
02-14-2017, 07:30 PM
I have a few, the main ones are that I developed some kind of condition that made all my body hair fall out, whilst keeping my head hair. Or that my wife says I would like to see you dressed as a girl. The chances of the first one happening are greater than the second :)

ShirleyN
02-15-2017, 08:28 PM
"3. Show up at an Indian holiday party in a sari. I go to several each year but in Indian male attire. "

Yes I have to admit this is something which I'd love to do at some stage as I really love the Indian Sari. Beautiful garments. BTW, is it comfortable to wear?

sometimes_miss
02-16-2017, 08:25 AM
I spend much of my time at home dressed in some type of outfit appropriate for a 13 or 14 year old girl. So it's perhaps no surprise that my mind wanders into a state where I imagine I am one. While most of my activities at home are the same whether dressed as a girl or a man, while en femme I will frequently fall into the role, watching adolescent girl TV shows, doing my nails, playing with different hair styles, reading appropriate magazines (though more and more, it's online teen discussion and shopping websites), and doing things like looking for cute outfits that I'd like to wear. Promgirl.com and cheerleading sites are favorites. FWIW, it's all the illusion of actually being a girl of that age. None of it involves sex at all. Which I know to some will sound odd, but that's just how I wound up.

syome
02-16-2017, 08:48 AM
I have two ideal fantasies and they are both somewhat similar.

I would love to go to a formal affair like a night at the Opera or something like that and make a full day of it. Have my make up professionally done, wear a fantastic gown, a variety of jewelry and the perfect hairdo/ wig to complement the outfit and most importantly a pair of beautiful 4+ inch heels.

I also have a fantasy of attending a wedding while all dressed up, I want to be a bridesmaid and a bride.

I actually had a chance to go to a wedding as a guest while all dressed up. One of the few people that know about my cross dressing was getting married a year an a half ago and she said i was welcome to wear a dress. She and I went shopping and she helped me pick something appropriate but when the wedding came i just didnt have the courage to do it and i have regretted it ever since. I was too afraid of being judged by people and my other friends finding out through facebook or something like that.

1958Candi
02-16-2017, 09:05 AM
I fantasize about being a real woman for one day. I want to know what it feels like to be taken by a man and what a vaginal orgasm feels like. I would also like to be kissed by many men during my adventure for a day.

happy2cd
02-16-2017, 10:48 PM
I will go along with the accepting wife. Shopping with her and bringing our goodies home for some play time.

ashley_addams76
02-16-2017, 11:33 PM
Dressed as female science officer on star trek today. That was pretty awesome. Felt totally awesome.

Stephanie47
02-17-2017, 03:15 AM
Being feminized by my two female friends and feeling extreme amounts of humiliation. Then being bent over and whipped on the butt and forced to moan like a girl (i'm actually really good at it making the act of doing it in front of others that much worst). The two girls would then laugh and giggle at my expense.

Also going shopping with them and having them pick out the panties before hand and holding them against my waist in public would make me feel absolutely crazy xD Maybe going in male mode but having to wear womens jeans with a ribbon in my hair would make every second feel heavy.

What issue of Penthouse Variations magazine that was in? :)

Stacy Darling
02-17-2017, 08:18 PM
I had one of these yesterday, wish I could share but even Naughty Stacy is having trouble with this one! So I'll keep it clean and log out!

Thanks for reminding me though!!!

autumnrenee
02-18-2017, 12:28 PM
I fantasize that I was born female and never had to sneak and feel guilty for wanting to be dressed in sexy attire!

ShirleyN
02-21-2017, 06:49 PM
Another fantasy i have is a uniform fantasy, either as a maid or as an office girl in some type of uniform with a skirt or dress as part of it.

Costume
02-25-2017, 05:24 PM
I would love to visit a place like Disney World, and be invited to and helped to dress up as the Little Mermaid. Tail, top and wig. To play her must feel amazing!

docrobbysherry
02-25-2017, 06:38 PM
Yes, it WAS, Costume!:D

Actually, I was Elsa at Disneyland

And, Ariel at a T girl club in Long Beach

abby054
02-25-2017, 08:40 PM
3. Wear a sari to an Indian party.

Is a sari comfortable to wear? Mine is. A sari is a uniquely beautiful and feminine garment.

I ordered my sari made to measure from the Internet, sewn in India. The petticoat is a floor length underskirt with a drawstring waist, so that is comfortable. My choli has a side zipper and is easy to put on, made to measure in a lightweight fabric is comfortable. The six meters of the sari itself takes some practice to put on and drape. But being draped, it flows beautifully. Most Indian women wear sandals without hosiery, but it can be worn with heels and hose. I recommend knee highs because even in a strong breeze, the hemline stays put at the floor. The hemline does not ride up when I sit down.

A sari is a garment usually worn in hot climates. The materials that saris are made of is usually light and breathe well. Not always, so be careful when buying. The bare midriff helps a lot with staying cool. A choli can be made with a wide range of styles, covered or exposed, front and back, to help stay cool. Most have short sleeves or no sleeves. I pin the pallu on my left shoulder so it stays in place. I also pin the pleats in place at my waist. I suppose the pallu could serve as a wrap to ward off a minor chill, but a sari is really not a cool weather garment. The whole outfit is flexible, easily adapted to changes in my weight.

I love the colors and patterns. It is so hard to choose. I want my next sari to be more brightly colored and embroidered.

MissJoanne
02-26-2017, 01:55 AM
Had a dream about three months ago where I won a Contest to co-anchor the evening local news for a week! I would be properly made up every day and get to wear all my nice suits "on-air", just be a lady all the time 💗

IllinoisGuy1025
02-26-2017, 02:42 AM
I want to be dominated by a man or woman. Dominated really rough

Vintage4sarah
02-26-2017, 06:01 AM
I have three fantasies that have endured for many years.

The first would be an evening on the town with Tgirl friends in which we went out to dinner and took in a Broadway style play afterwards. I can imagine my outfit right now ! Someday in my heart I know that this fantasy will come true.

The second is a reach as I would love to have Sarah present at a "period style" party where everyone was dressed for a specific historical time period. This could be a Victorian party, a day at Downton Abbey, a replay of Madmen or a 1940's swing dance.

The third would be a night on the town with a gentleman similar to my first fantasy with maybe, oops, blushing thought?

Lacey New
02-26-2017, 06:12 AM
Mine is quite simple. I would love to go lingerie shopping with a GG and come home with a bunch of silky lacey panties, bras, slips, garter belts etc, model them for each other and then ........I will let you guess the rest.

kathy chelan
02-26-2017, 06:47 AM
After college {bach of music-1971, I played bass and trumpet in bands full-time for 8 years, 6 nites a week, often on the road---from Tucson and points east, clear to Buffalo, NY. Fell in love with many different kinds of cocktail waitress outfits. One fantasy would be to be in a CD band, often dressed as the waitresses were, as well as may other dynamite outfits of many types.
In the first band (house band in Tucson for 8 0r 9 months, we then did a summer tour of several clubs in cities in the great lakes area. The band's last gig was in Warsaw, Indiana where the waitresses were all dressing exactly like Playboy Bunnies. THIS WAS INTOXICATING.

I have always loved those, and so my second fantasy would be to be in all kinds of situations related to music and shows where all the band are dressed completely as Bunnies. I once saw a movie starring Mary Lou Henner where all the waitresses wore those Bunny costumes. I particularly love the shoes they wear also.

Another fantasy would be modeling one piece bathing suits, like the Miss America pageants used to do, before they started wearing bikinis so much. also wearing the high heels and walking completely feminine and alluring. But it is impossible for me to imagine myself modeling a bikini,especially the very skimpy ones those pageants have been usually utilizing now for many years. But the other fantasy I will mention just now is to be back to the weight I was in high school: a little under 150. In college I know I was at 165. now, after a diagnosis of bipolar in 1988, and having taken Depakote since 1996 I was up to 216, and I am only 5'6" now---at 70 I have shrunk 2 inches in the last 5 years.

Another fantasy would be to have really long pretty hair---I think of Jennifer Aniston in all the ways she used to have it on 'Friends." I am fairly bald on the front part of my scalp, but still mostly dark brown, graying areas are not very noticeable if I keep it short. In fantasy my real, really long semi-blond hair will do almost anything I want to try!

- - - Updated - - -

Antron III
02-27-2017, 07:41 AM
The other day I found myself in a situation that was never a fantasy but could of or should have been...
(I haven't posted the details but my home situation has changed of late, and in a good way. I'll try to tell that story later.)
The situation was that my wife and I had finished afternoon tea together and I decided to do the morning dishes. We'd been working on a house project all day so she was still dressed in her work/painting coveralls. I was done shortly before she was so I'd changed into a light cotton sun dress. I felt a smile and warm glow as my minds eye took in the scene; I'm standing at the sink doing the dishes in my little sun dress while she's sitting at the table in her coveralls finishing her tea and reading the paper. What a nice role reversal/play. :) Good times.

Stephanie47
02-27-2017, 12:47 PM
One of my favorite fantasies is losing a bet with my wife over the Super Bowl. Remember when the Seahawks really blew it on the goal line against the Patriots. My wife won the bet and I had agreed if the Hawks lost that I would don my pretty apparel and serve refreshments for my wife's Friday night book club for as many Sundays as my wife had prepared refreshments for my buddies during the football season. She tabulated the preseason games, the regular season games and the playoffs. I tabulated 4 + 16 + 2 + Superbowl = 23 weeks! She said don't forget Monday night football. She had me scheduled to almost the beginning of the next football season.

She supervised my dressing for the first time. She had already let all the women know what was going to happen, so the dwindling attendance was reversed and she was having a packed house. She sat on the bed as I slipped into a white lacy bra and matching panty. That was followed by a vintage white slip with a lot of lace at the bodice and hem. She helped me with buttoning a sheer white blouse and then a black A-line skirt which hit three inches above the knee. She smiled as I rolled a fresh pair of jet black thigh high stockings up my leg and buckled a pair of four inch pumps onto my ankles. She did my makeup and set a shoulder length blond wig on my head.

The women loved me. My outfit was a hit. The straps of my bra and slip showed through the sheer blouse. I had to show off my stockings and slip and panty. I was destined to be a hostess for the next six months. Every Friday I served drinks and snacks. Soon the women accepted me and asked me to join them also in discussing the books they were reading. I even accompanied them to a book signing at our local Barnes and Noble, which was terrific because I was able to wear a pretty dress with matching heels. After that outing I was encouraged to wear pretty dresses, and, ended up wearing all sorts of summery dresses.

When football season was to begin again my wife offered a deal. She would prepare and serve refreshments for the guys and myself in return for continuing the Friday night book club routine. The women were ecstatic when I accepted.

I guess I went a little overboard on this thread, but! :)

BillieAnneJean
02-27-2017, 12:57 PM
I would LOVE to be a bridesmaid.
I would LOVE to be in a fashion show, not as a CDer but as just another model.

Joanne Curl
02-27-2017, 06:02 PM
Mine is to have my wife to accept me and then feminize me. Dressing me up as her girl friend and then going out as girlfriends. When we get home we dress in sexy outfits and she dominates me in bed. I wake up the next morning as a women with long beautiful hair and nice full breasts.

biannne
02-27-2017, 06:14 PM
I always dreamed of forming rock n roll group with other crossdresser.

Stacey G
03-02-2017, 03:29 AM
I know that this has probably be mentioned before, but am just curious to know do any of you have a fantasy when crossdressed and if so, what is it? I have this fantasy about being dressed as a office secretary/receptionist in a long skirt outfit (i.e. black jacket, white shirt and a long black skirt (either pencil skirt or any other long skirt, black tights and boots.) working for a female boss.:heehee:

Yess ssweetss... ..yess. :battingeyelashes:

Nicole90
03-02-2017, 12:45 PM
My fantasy is to be dressed to the nines and go on a date night with my girlfriend!

KimberlyJean
03-02-2017, 02:18 PM
Right now my biggest wish would be to dress and share a glass of wine or three with my wife and talk.

Karyn Marie
03-02-2017, 03:04 PM
My fantasy is to be a GG and have my husband or boyfriend (whichever it is) take me on a romantic date wearing a LBD.....:daydreaming:

Krea
03-03-2017, 01:16 PM
I guess my avatar is the perfect summary of my CD fantasy....

Melissa in SE Tn
03-03-2017, 01:41 PM
KimberlyJean's response hit a profound responsive chord. Excellent answer.

Pantiesnhose
03-03-2017, 02:55 PM
My fantasy would be to go shopping with my wife and have pick out some sexy lingerie for me to model at home. This a fantasy because at this time while she doesn't care if I wear panties and hose she will not participate.

AliB
03-04-2017, 07:45 AM
wouldn't that be nice!

Trione
03-04-2017, 12:55 PM
I just wish I could dress whenever I wanted too and go anywhere without the fear of being judged or losing all my friends. Something we all wish I am sure. At this poinnt in time the only folks I know that would not be judgemental are 2 gay male I know.

Vikky
03-04-2017, 03:39 PM
My fantasy is to be fully en femme in a long evening gown to attend a black tie even.

Vikky

kathy chelan
03-04-2017, 06:27 PM
another fantasy I have had for many years is to have all the clothes and be able to perform the segments in the movie "Gypsy" where Natalie Wood does those performances as burlesque star Gypsy Rose Lee. I especially love the last outfit she strips in which I think is just divine, and pretty and sexy! I think it is so perfect and lovely how each garment is put together making up the entire look and how each part comes off so easily

bamacrossdresser
03-04-2017, 06:33 PM
This may be strange but I would love to spend a week with a group snow skiing, with me as a woman the whole time. Everyone would know the truth but be 100% ok and I would just be one of the girls for the time we were there.

ShirleyN
03-25-2017, 12:30 PM
yeah! I kind of like the idea of a moderate sense of being dominated by my female boss (who would be in a knee-length miniskirt or minidress.:daydreaming::heehee:

- - - Updated - - -

Yess ssweetss... ..yess. :battingeyelashes:
yeah! I kind of like the idea of a moderate sense of being dominated by my female boss (who would be in a knee-length miniskirt or minidress. very sexy!:daydreaming::heehee:

Paula_Ann
03-25-2017, 03:40 PM
When I get dressed, the first thing that pops in my mind is getting on my knees to service a man orally.

valerie anne
03-25-2017, 04:39 PM
Once dressed, I feel so submissive and desperate to breast feed.

My ideal is for a man or woman to unbutton my blouse, slip down my bra strap, flop me out and latch onto my nipple.

I would lay for hours cradling them into my bosom.

Alice B
03-25-2017, 06:38 PM
Mine is simple and one that a lot of us would like to have. Fully dolled up and out to dinner and a show with my wife. Followed by love making at home.

ReallyLauren
03-26-2017, 12:30 AM
Mh fantasy is to be a makeup girl at MAC. I would work as a girl and get to practice makeup all day at work. Then I could apply all I learn to myself!

Lauren

MarisaRose.
03-26-2017, 08:25 AM
Alice B,
I'll second that fantasy as well, if only life were that simple.
M.

ginapoodle
03-26-2017, 01:29 PM
Broadway musical performer, in the line of perhaps Oklahoma....a dancing outfit, big petticoats, pretty shoes, old style stockings...dark red lipstick...and just swirling...

Karyn Marie
03-26-2017, 09:10 PM
Yes Paula, I agree....I would love that too.

ShirleyN
04-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Another of my recent favourites, would be to be dressed as a princess and become involved in a lesbian affair with another princess.
A further one would be to be dressed as a french maid (full black dress with white apron and a white hat.

Petra-CD
04-03-2017, 11:27 PM
I just want to go out and have a fun gurls night out bar hopping. I would love to have some en femme friends to just hang out and play music or video games with. Tame fantasy but one that I strongly desire. I just want some friends that share this very important part of me.

ShirleyN
04-24-2017, 10:45 AM
another one of mine would be to dress up 1980s style (circa, 1983 or 1984 era). Just love the idea of that big long curly hair, maybe in a black miniskirt with fishnet tights? Mmmm sounds great.

Lacy PJs
04-24-2017, 03:43 PM
A late 1950s/early 1960s pajama party would probably be my favorite fantasy. Plenty of movies, records, snacks, maybe even a pillow fight, girl talk and of course, everyone's wearing baby doll pajamas!

275980 275981

Lacy PJs

reinasblack
04-24-2017, 08:21 PM
My fantasy is to be able to change me and other people perfectly into the form I imagine.

Swish
04-24-2017, 08:58 PM
Mine is so simple it may be boring. I would just like to go out and about from time to time as a slim, petite, pretty girl, tastefully dressed in a skirt, sweater or blouse, pumps and tights (I'm actually over 6' tall) and only be noticed and admired for that, just to blend in (though not at all ignored) and be appreciated. Shop for a few things (tights would certainly be among them, perhaps some shoes) sit in a coffee shop maybe reading a novel, with my stockinged legs crossed and have people being quite obvious about not trying to stare rudely, yet compelled to keep glancing furtively. It wouldn't be bad to be followed up by a little more exciting activity after sharing perhaps 1 glass too much of claret with someone.

Princess zelia prime
04-25-2017, 07:48 AM
I just wish i had another friend who crossdressed with me. I would love to just play dressup and do make up and just have fun together. But i dont have anyone to share that with. Most of my close friends know i crossdress but im pretty sure they wouldnt wanna sit around and paint my nails lol

SometimesKairi
04-25-2017, 07:51 AM
My dream is to just dress as a female and just continue the life I have now.
Pretty happy with my life in general but I do wish it was in female form

Angie G
04-25-2017, 09:57 AM
I do have a fantasy when I dressed and sometimes when I'm not. It's that I'm a GG.:hugs:
Angie

Jenny22
04-25-2017, 10:37 AM
You could make lots of friends, if we sisters knew where you lived.

I just wish i had another friend who crossdressed with me. I would love to just play dressup and do make up and just have fun together. But i dont have anyone to share that with. Most of my close friends know i crossdress but im pretty sure they wouldnt wanna sit around and paint my nails lol

LizL
04-28-2017, 09:10 PM
So many fantasies...here are the top 3...

1) Going back in time to the late 50s/early 60s and arriving at the Maidenform warehouse and being able to try everything on...

2) Here comes the bride - being a beautiful bride on her wedding day...

3) Belle of the Ball - fancy dress, being the center of attention...

Paula_56
04-29-2017, 07:31 AM
Have a mock wedding in a place like Vegas where I am the bride of course, enjoy the whole day with a ceremony, reception and of course the wedding night!

I travel to Iceland often and often dream of being an Icelandic Air flight attendant, jetting around the world being female, young pretty and glamorous.

Fiona123
04-29-2017, 07:45 AM
To present as female full time, with acceptance & no fear or shame.

Territx
04-29-2017, 08:03 AM
Kimberly Jean said it succinctly and best!

Lacy PJs
04-29-2017, 08:45 AM
Interesting fantasies one and all...

How many of you have had a fantasy turn into reality and what was your reaction to it? I'm asking because in most of our fantasies, things are always "right..." the circumstances are ideal, the clothes fit perfectly and the people around us (if any) react the way we want them to. But that is probably seldom the case in real life.

Like many of us here, I have fantasized from time to time about wearing a wedding gown complete with all of the trimmings... appropriate lingerie, nicely styled wig, makeup, heels... the whole shebang. But the reality of the situation is that I'd have a hard time finding something that I liked, underwear would be a real challenge (style & size), people around me would only be my supportive wife and what would I do/where would I go dressed like that? then, what would I do with everything afterwards? So in that case, I think it best that it remains a fantasy.

Good luck to you and if you do get a chance to turn your fantasy into reality, I do hope that it is all you want it to be...

Lacy PJs

Stephanie47
04-29-2017, 09:07 AM
I originally posted at #109. Another fantasy I have is to be hostess/waitress at a night club that has drag shows on the weekends. Actually, years ago there was such a place in my small city. But, alas, no more!

In my fantasy my female cousin who knew I loved wearing women's clothing told me such club was hiring waitstaff for the weekends. However, I had to dress as a young woman. I was hired for the position, and, showed up for my first day of work fully attired in a white blouse, black skirt, black hosiery and black heels with all the proper undergarments. My long hair was styled. My makeup was impeccable. I loved it. I made great tips especially if I did not object to getting patted on my ass or caressed up my stocking clad legs. It wasn't until a month after being on the job that the boss you hired me asked why I showed up in women's clothing all the time since there was no requirement to do so. My cousin played a trick on me.

Amelie
04-29-2017, 12:06 PM
My fantasy is to have a job. And maybe a car so I don't have to walk so far to get stuff. But it's just a dream I have.

Jenny22
04-29-2017, 12:20 PM
Love your flicker photos. The engagement ring is a nice touch (for me, too). Do you fly en femme?

Girl
04-30-2017, 10:48 AM
Being a bride on her wedding day and wedding night.

Tina Post
04-30-2017, 01:11 PM
Sounds like so much fun, Lacy PJs

CarolBrown
05-01-2017, 03:38 AM
A very plain and simple walk along the beach with my wife on a summers evening wearing a sun dress and sandals. It won't happen as my wife isn't comfortable when I wear a dress.

Alie1066
05-01-2017, 05:38 AM
One of my fantasies would be being able to go into a shop and have the nerve to try some of the clothes on to ensure a good fit, obviously with shoes and tights on.