PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing dream ;-)

Annemarie Dutch
01-27-2017, 08:59 AM
Wednesday morning I woke up with the remembrance of a dream I had that night.
I didn't have crossdressing dreams until then, so this is new to me.

I dreamt I was in our current house in our bedroom.
On the bed were two bra's my wife had bought for me.
Of course a small cup, because I don't have much myself and I don't use forms :)
One bra was light brown and the other colour I can't remember, I like to think it was blue...
This all is still clear in my mind, from this part things start to become less clear.
I think there even is a moment I try on the brown bra, and my wife comes in the room and says something like: "you forgot to shave your chest"

Thats it.
I didn't tell my wife about my dream, she likes to think my crossdressing needs are somehow gonna disappear. In fact they won't, but her point of view doesn't leave much room for open communication. At least not in this moment.
I also think it's been to long since my ast therapy session, next week I have my next appointment.

Anybody who has dreams about dressing up?

Maria Blackwood
01-27-2017, 09:39 AM
Early on in my CD life I had several dreams about being out and about crossdressed. I always felt really self conscious, but no one seemed to notice. Been a while since I had one of those.

Then there's these rare, very vivid dreams, scattered throughout my whole life, where I'm wearing women's clothes, but I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror and I'm actually a female. And really pretty. I always have long black hair and blue eyes, and I'm someplace fancy and crowded. I like those and wish I had more.

Side note: had a random lucid dream this week. Wasn't crossdressed, though. I always get distracted with "how is my brain rendering all this on the fly?"

Beverley Sims
01-27-2017, 10:40 AM
I used to dream I was being chased by a lot of girls who wanted to dress me up.

It eventually became reality, but that's another story told here a long time ago.

immike
01-28-2017, 09:33 AM
I've often dreamed I was putting on a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform!