PDA

View Full Version : Went out dressed today

Renihoward
01-27-2017, 02:29 PM
This morning I did my makeup, painted my toes and fingernails, put on black lace panties and matching bra, black shear thigh highs, gold lame skirt and black shear blouse, 3" black pumps, forms and wig. I have a garage so I drove dressed to an ABS and shopped for 20-30 minutes then went and got gas. It was GREAT. Watching my pink polished nails on the steering wheel as I drove was awesome. Walking across the parking lot with my heels clicking the pavement. I picked out my items and went to the counter to pay. The clerk politely checked me out and even called me mam. There was a guy outside the store next door smoking as I left. He looked and me, we made eye contact, we both smiled and he watched me walking to my car.

I then went to the gas station a block away and pumped my gas. There was a man on the other side of the pump doing the same. We also made eye contact for just a second and he smiled too. Then back into the car for the lovely drive home.

All in all it was a great morning and I hope to do many more Renee outings in the future.

mykell
01-27-2017, 02:35 PM
glad you had a good time, first is the hardest, congratz....

Renihoward
01-27-2017, 02:38 PM
It wasn't the first, just the first in several years. It had been wayyyyyy to long.

Julie MA
01-27-2017, 06:47 PM
Renee,. Good for you and your soul. Glad you got some smiles! Julie

bridget thronton
01-28-2017, 01:26 AM
Good you had such a pleasant outing

Ally 2112
01-28-2017, 12:27 PM
Good for you glad all went well !

Jaylyn
01-28-2017, 12:47 PM
Sounds like you did good. Do you think those that looked at you even had a clue or thought they were checking out a good looking girl.

HollyGreene
01-28-2017, 07:39 PM
Fantastic. From what I can see from your avatar, you look pretty convincing to me, so I'm not surprised that it was a successful outing.

Wish I had the confidence to do the same. I've done the pumping gas part of it, dressed totally in pink - a floaty pink skirt, lacy pink top and pink strappy sandals, on a day where my makeup came out just right.
It was a busy gas station and nobody seemed to notice.

Fortuneta
01-28-2017, 07:57 PM
Nice job! By your picture passing is not an issue...plan on more!

Renihoward
01-29-2017, 11:34 AM
I plan on making it a weekly outing. This strip mall is kind of secluded and there is a goodwill store 2 doors down from the ABS. I'm thinking of making it a regular Wednesday morning outing. The clerks in the store were very nice to me. They even referred to me as mam. It should make Wednesday very enjoyable for me.