PDA

View Full Version : Relaxing.. ANYTHING come close to it?

SallySC
01-28-2017, 11:17 AM
I was just wondering if this only applies to me. I enjoy many activities, but nothing even comes close to how much joy, relaxation and self confidence i get from dressing. I find myself thinking about it virtually all the time. Even when doing other activities i find myself thinking about dressing. I find myself being more and more feminine and love it. I really dont want to change...it makes me feel so alive. Is there anyone else that understands?

DIANEF
01-28-2017, 11:25 AM
Yes, I do. I'm fully dressed right now, enjoying some me time after a stressful week at work. Wife and son both at work, just me and my cat here, cup of tea, browsing the forum, about to watch a good film. Relaxed?, you betcha!

Laurana
01-28-2017, 11:38 AM
I don't know if I've ever considered getting dressed "relaxing".

During the week I get up, get dressed to go to the gym(leggings and a sweatshirt). Go home for an hour then go back to go swimming(bikini bottom). When done swimming and showering I get dressed in the locker room into whatever I plan on wearing the rest of the day(minus bra and forms) and that usually consists of jeans and a t-shirt. Then I go home, put a bra/forms on and go about the rest of my day. Rinse and repeat the next day.

Weekends I may wear something like what's in my avatar and profile pics. And that to me is more stressful because I have to try and pick things that will match.

sweetdreams
01-28-2017, 12:44 PM
I do.

It's like a sigh. Kinda like coming home, a place you feels warm and comfortable. Somewhere you can go to be yourself.

Even if I'm only wearing panties and out doing things. You forget what you are wearing. Then you have to go pee and as you undo your zipper and reach in it's like "oh yeah." A little internal smile and sigh....

CONSUELO
01-28-2017, 12:51 PM
I have experienced periods when dressing up in female clothing has been a dominant thought. Something that I could just not get out of my head. Then come periods when it is not dominant and I find that I am happy with just being more basic in my cross dressing. This waxing and waning has been a constant theme to my cross dressing during my life.

I certainly find it relaxing and often joyful, especially in a sexual way, but I have not felt a boost to my self confidence.

Tracii G
01-28-2017, 01:00 PM
How long have you been CDing?

Taylor Dame
01-28-2017, 01:16 PM
I do too when I'm completely dressed. My SO is out for a couple of hours, and I am fully dressed with makeup, wig, nice evening dress, nude stockings and heels. I feel so relaxed and comfortable after a hard week of work. Just wish I could spend more time this way, but I'll take what I can get.

Evie82
01-28-2017, 04:04 PM
Sure. I always feel so much more happy, relaxed and like me when I'm dressed. Even if I'm just in chill out clothes I find it very calming. I know what you mean when you say you think about it all the time too. That's why I have a couple of pics of the real me on my devices to calm me down if I can't concentrate or need to calm down / cheer up.

paulinescotlandcd
01-28-2017, 04:07 PM
Just wish I could spend more time this way, but I'll take what I can get.

This pretty much sums up my position. I take or snatch the odd moment or two every so often when the opportunity arises. However, these days it feels like starvation rations most of the time.

Maria 60
01-29-2017, 08:56 AM
Are you kidding, that's the best, just dressing up and relaxing, especially on a Friday night when the week is over. Keep thinking about it and most of all enjoy it.

Samm
01-29-2017, 09:17 AM
Dressing puts me in a relaxing place as well. I tried to dress 3 times, this past week, but failed. Too many people in the house. By the time they're gone, I'm wiped out from the day. But tonight is my night! I have some year end office work to finalize, so of course, I must dress accordingly!

wendy
01-29-2017, 09:17 AM
count me in on this. After a full week at work dressed in drab, being able to dress as Wendy on the weekends is very relaxing for me.

Lana Mae
01-29-2017, 09:34 AM
Yes, I understand! Underdressed today and will be dressed tomorrow for a short time!! Have Doctor's appointment tomorrow and not out to doctor. Don't know why but it relieves stress and I do not care why only that it does! Hugs Lana Mae

sometimes_miss
01-29-2017, 04:46 PM
I've spent the weekend en femme, watching movies and then the 24hrs of Daytona race. Now catching up on email/forums. Then back to drab and out for dinner. Tonight? Texas Roadhouse for a steak.