PDA

View Full Version : I missed it so much!

xNicolex
01-30-2017, 03:03 PM
Ok so it's been almost a month since I last dressed :eek: I went from every second day to over 3 weeks....... Work has been like, soooooo stressful and it's to the point where I get home and all I wanna do is sleep :doh: But tonight I have gone all out for a change to relax and unwind :daydreaming: Oh I missed this :heehee: I am now having Nicole time and it feels soooooo good :)

Lana Mae
01-30-2017, 03:10 PM
I know what you mean! See the photos under Oh, what a relief it is! in the photo section. I mean that title, so good to get dressed finally after a long time! Hugs Lana Mae

ClosetED
01-30-2017, 03:13 PM
We know the agony - I look over my pictures when I can't dress to get me thru.
Hugs, Ellen

Sometimes Steffi
01-30-2017, 08:12 PM
I think it must have been a crossdresser who made up the tagline for "Wild World of Sports": The agony and the ecstasy.

Georgette_USA
01-30-2017, 08:45 PM
I don't have that problem.

But a CD friend that I know well, had to go over seas for a couple of weeks for work. She said he so needed some HER time while there. She dresses up at home to some degree all the time being single.

Dana44
01-30-2017, 08:49 PM
Yeah if work is stressful it can be hard and when we are able to be ourselves indeed it can help..

Stephanie47
01-30-2017, 09:08 PM
Last April my wife had back surgery which put her off for the balance of the school year-teacher. I expected no Stephanie time until after Labor Day. But, during the suumer she was diagnosed with breast cancer...chemotherapy..now surgery....followed by radiation therapy. No Stephanie time contemplated for at least over a year. I really do not expect to be able to dress until after Labor Day 2017. Does it make me go nuts? No! My need to be supportive supersedes my relatively minor needs.

Coping? Well, I continue to purchase femme items. Maybe it will be a very long time to wear them for any appreciable length of time, but, it is what it is. Today, I did buy a nice dress on eBay.

rachel_rachel
01-31-2017, 06:46 AM
I've been through the same, a while ago I got the chance 4 days straight, after I got home.. then... 8 days without anything. It shows when I'm busy because I don't shave and going for that long i do end up quite hairy. Like I am currently. It changes tomorrow though, I'm on holidays and the kids are back at school.