PDA

View Full Version : Extremely close to being outted by a friend

redtea
01-30-2017, 10:23 PM
To make a long story short I was screensharing and left my screen on my inbox when she said "why are you screen sharing your inbox" followed by her reading off a few of the mails.
For that moment in time I thought "oh god Crossdressers.com is probably in there"

I checked my mail and the CDer.com messages were on the second page of my mail, Had I been careless a month ago It would have lead to me having to explain why i had CD.com in my inbox.

15 messages were on my screen and CD.com was message 52, so it wasn't like a one message off thing but still.

Getting caught wouldn't hurt the friendship, i'm 99% sure it wouldn't, But once someone knows you enjoy CDing they won't treat you like a man anymore.

Dana44
01-30-2017, 10:30 PM
H'mm why screen share? Seems like a security issue. Yep she could have read that and well you could have been outed. LOL my buddy down the street knocked on my door tonight went and answered the door in bare feet, yep painted and they look red. Don't quite know if he saw them but I came back in and put on cowboy boots and took a flashlight out back for him.

Tracii G
01-30-2017, 10:55 PM
Don't share or leave stuff to see if you don't want to get caught.
Maybe you wanted to get caught ??????