PDA

View Full Version : What activities do you enjoy in high heels with guy-wear?

Alice_2014_B
02-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Aside from just lounging around and "bedroom activities" I mean.

Whenever I go out on the back deck of the apartment for a smoke (and sometimes a drink) I always go out in heels, just depends on if the roomies are home and such.

:)

Princess Chantal
02-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Porcelain target shooting in the biffy, not much challenge though as I still hit the bullseye!:heehee:

deebra
02-01-2017, 11:05 AM
Hi Alice, let me answer this way; go back and read my post titled "Shocker", that tells of my outing in 3" sweade boots under boot cut girl jeans, it didn't turn out so well but I have worn them in other stores/outings and have done a little better. Love walking in them and the feeling they give. Heels and pumps are to hard to hide in guy clothes but they have a very feminine feeling, they take wearing a pair of jeans or dress to a definitely high feminine level. The look and the feeling when walking in them is very, very nice, even pushes your butt out in a nice girly way. It's a shame they aren't accepted. I do have some black and brown ankle boots that I wear in public under blue and black girl jeans and they pass; never clocked or outed. Maybe wearing panties and hose under the jeans keeps them in stealth mode.

mdavis
02-01-2017, 11:16 AM
I've bought shoes/boots (kind of have a thing for boots) whether at a retail store or thrift shop and not been able to wait until I get home to put them on. I've pulled over on a country road, changed shoes and driven the rest of the way home in heels. I've even pulled up next to the side door at home and walked into the house that way. (no one else was home)

Barbara Black
02-01-2017, 11:32 AM
I have a pair of short boots with 2" heels that I love wearing under my drab clothing. I've worn them several places, including through a Walmarts several times, even Fleet Farm a few times. At six feet tall normally, I don't think I would go any higher unless I was fully dressed. I feel very tall, and sexy while clicking down the aisles trying to walk like a lady (smaller steps, one foot in front of the other, small step, one foot in front of the other......) ha ha. Mind you, they are not spiked heels, but do have a women's cut to them.

Karmen
02-01-2017, 12:59 PM
I walk around my apartment doing ordinary everyday stuff in pumps or sandals sometimes, otherwise dressed in male clothes. But I also own 2 pair of short black leather boots with 1,5 and 2 inch fat heels and I wear them under my drab clothing occasionally in public.

Lana Mae
02-01-2017, 02:08 PM
i only wear my heels in femme mode! That said, when dressed in the house and not going anywhere i do the household chores(dishes, laundry, etc.) dressed and in heels! Just my $0.02! Hugs Lana Mae PS: wear femme sneakers all the time!

Mgreenva
02-01-2017, 04:21 PM
I wear hose and heels with male work clothes almost daily. My commute is usually an hour in the morning so I put on my heels for the ride. I stop for drinks/snacks, get gas. I've never had a bad comment but have several positive ones. I also stop sometimes and take a walk around a shopping center ( like today)

Diane Smith
02-02-2017, 03:10 AM
I wear heels (usually 4"+ spikes) anyplace a woman could get away with it -- shopping, dining out, to the lab for blood tests. I occasionally (less often than you might expect) get comments, but they're almost all positive. For the sake of my safety and the lifespan of my shoes, I am less inclined to wear them this time of year when there is a lot of ice, snow, mud and road salt on the sidewalks and parking lots, but that's about the only thing that stops me.

- Diane

SallySC
02-07-2017, 11:04 AM
I like this thread. I have found the perfect high heels (in drab mode) for myself. I found a pair of black velvet like ankle boots at payless ($25 on sale)...they have about 3" heels...block style with a tapered look. They have a very girly pointed toe which i love looking down at. Only positive comments and 99.9% of the time no one even notices i have them on. I also love the clicking sound they make. I wear them everywhere. I feel so feminine wearing them.

Maija
02-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Funny this should come up. I have a dentist appointment this afternoon and was just wondering how it would be if i wore heeled boots.

Mark B
02-08-2017, 12:57 PM
I've been wearing my 3" block heeled boots to work everyday for the last 3 weeks. I have had only one person say anything. He pointed down at my feet and asked what was I wearing. I replied, oh you mean my boots? He just shrugged and walked off. Nobody really seems to pay attention it seems. Of course I wear long black business slacks that are slim cut and long that would gather at the tops of my man shoes. All that can be seen is the heels and the front of the boot. The toe is kinda pointed and definitely feminine looking. As someone mentioned earlier, I too and too old to worry what others think.

Pumped
02-08-2017, 03:44 PM
I have a pair of ankle boots with three inch block heels I wear everywhere, even for work, except not at the office as I am dragging freight up and down stairs and running forklifts often, plus a couple guys are so homophobic it would make scene. I have had a couple customers, and my sister comment on them, more confused than negative. A couple gals have complimented my boots. I am shopping for a replacement pair, but this winter has been a bit thin on the boot selection.
I do have a pair of ankle boots with a thicker stilleto heel that are for "home" use only, plus a pair of 1" platform pumps with 6" stiletto heels that rarely, if ever see daylight. Plus I don't walk that well in them that I would try wear them in public.
I love heels!!