PDA

View Full Version : the more I see the more I want to dress

sophie p
02-01-2017, 05:00 PM
Is anyone else working in an office where you are looking at women dressed so beautifully it is hard to survive. As the years go on I find it harder to watch as I want to wear what they are wearing ahhhhhhh so frustraiting

Exris
02-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Yes. Everyone. I will not say I look at women as potential sex partners... of course I do. But mostly... "WOW thats kicking". I try not to be caught too often.

Stephanie Julianna
02-01-2017, 05:23 PM
I've been dealing with that issue my entire life. It never diminishes. Welcome to the club.

Petra1
02-01-2017, 05:24 PM
Especially the shoes and boots.

Judy-Somthing
02-01-2017, 05:33 PM
I use to work in a very large corporation and I was called quite often to help the secretaries in the corporate offices to help with computer problems.
Most of the secretaries were in their 40s and 50s and always dressed like the were going to a wedding.
It was so cool seeing what they were wearing everyday.

Julie MA
02-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Always shopping for prospective outfits and looks. Just learning what I like and haven't bought much yet. So it's like shopping or watching a live fashion shiw

Lily Catherine
02-01-2017, 08:41 PM
I stand as an exception to the rule. As it stands, I'm not one to stare.

During events and presentations, I do notice, in passing, a good number of my female counterparts (almost entirely born female) dressed smartly in white blouses and black pencil skirts, with the occasional one or two wearing trousers. I'd be in the minority, wearing a plain white blouse with fitted black trousers, even if I were born female.

I should also note that a good number of female classical pianists often dress to the nines. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like their gowns. For whatever reason that I may prefer a gown over a suit for that kind of occasion, I still think I'd end up going back to trouser outfits or even outright an evening jumpsuit!

Lana Mae
02-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Now everyone in scrubs or uniforms. Used to feel funny around nice dressed women and now I know why! I wanted their clothes! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

lingerieLiz
02-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Not only liking what they have on, but realizing they are wearing the same blouse, skirt, dress you have. On occasion I have had a secretary who wore a sheer blouse covering a lace bra that I had. Or, the day one of the young women wore a chamise under her blouse that was the same as I had on.

Stephanielawrence
02-01-2017, 11:10 PM
It is harder to watch as I too want to wear what they wear! In my case we just had 2 new girls start at our office and they dress well! I love waiting to see what they wear every day! I wish I was wearing it too!

Traci H
02-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Fortunately or unfortunately I work in an office environment dominated by men. The small percentage of women dress rather causally and not very well at that. Little distraction for me as a result. Back a few years ago however there was a woman that dressed quite nicely. I always remember the days she wore some shoes from Payless. The same ones I had in my closet. Would loved to have commented on such, but of course did not.

NewBrendaLee
02-02-2017, 09:26 AM
I am the same way.Many times I wish that I could always dressdress like they do.