PDA

View Full Version : How the hell did I go 10 years without dressing?

Gemma Rhodes
03-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Hi Girls,

Next week it will be one year to the day since I joined this site and what a great year it has been for me. A lot of you know my past history so I wont bore you all again but needless to say that when I first joined I was a male slob who weighed over 21 stone and I was just coming out of 10 years in denial.

Today I just can't believe that I managed to surpress my feelings for so long as I recently went 2 weeks without dressing and it nearly drove me mad.

I would just like to thank you all for putting up with me for the last year and I look forward to the next 12 months.

Gemma xx

GypsyKaren
03-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Happy Anniversary to you Gemma! I think you're a real sweetheart, always have, and I look forward to your future input.

Karen

Gemma Rhodes
03-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Happy Anniversary to you Gemma! I think you're a real sweetheart, always have, and I look forward to your future input.

Karen

Thanks Karen,

This time last year I was still cowering at the back of my closet but today I'm out and about and becoming a bit of a regular on the UK TG scene, so who knows what the next year has in store for me. I just hope it will be half as good as the one just gone.

Gemma xx

Julie Avery
03-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Nice to see this thread, Gemma. It's simple, honest, and inspiring. Thanks.

Katrina
03-03-2006, 10:29 PM
Happy anniversary! I also went about 10 years without much in the way of dressing and I look back on it now and wonder how the heck I did it! Life is so much better when you're wearing pa*ties. ;)