PDA

View Full Version : Who else LOVES "kicking" whilst cross-legged?

Alice_2014_B
02-05-2017, 08:05 AM
For me it is when I'm sitting outside on the back deck in a skirt and heels having a smoke and sometimes a drink, not even fully dressed up.

It's just something about that "kicking".
It's like an arousal, but not really sexual.

:)

Teresa
02-05-2017, 08:19 AM
Alice,
Nothing nicer than sitting crossed legged and seeing smooth legs in stockings with lovely shaped heels . I love doing the pointed toe with a little kick . Also letting the shoe dangle on your toes like you see so many GGs do .

Julie MA
02-05-2017, 11:20 AM
For me I think there is a little physical stimulation that results from the kicking. As for any femme association with the move I can't say. Perhaps our GG friends can tell us if there is any physical or emotional connection.

Tracii G
02-05-2017, 01:04 PM
This sounds like an interesting read I would like to know too.

Jolene Robertson
02-05-2017, 02:35 PM
Hi Alice,

I'm guilty. Not a sexual thing but I love the feel of my skirt rubbing against my smooth legs and letting my shoe hang on my toes while legs are crossed and "kick a little".

Hugs
Jolene

BLUE ORCHID
02-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Alice,
Nothing nicer than sitting crossed legged and seeing smooth legs in stockings with lovely shaped heels . I love doing the pointed toe with a little kick . Also letting the shoe dangle on your toes like you see so many GGs do .

Hi Teresa:hugs:, I couldn't have said it better...:daydreaming:...

Angie G
02-05-2017, 05:36 PM
One of my favorite thing to do when dresssed. With or without the shoe dangling.:hugs:
Angie

Stephanie47
02-05-2017, 05:49 PM
I enjoy sitting on my couch with my legs drawn up onto the couch. That way my thighs, calves and feet are somewhat "caressing" the opposing thigh, calf or foot. And, it is easier to run my hands over my nylons.

docrobbysherry
02-06-2017, 02:05 AM
Unless you're referring to crossing your knees over each other while sitting in a chair and swinging one leg? I have no clue-----

Sky
02-06-2017, 03:16 PM
"Not a sexual thing".

Come on, girls... :heehee:

Barbara Black
02-12-2017, 12:23 PM
Maybe not Sexual, but undoubtedly Sensual.

Leslie Mary S
02-12-2017, 12:43 PM
I have been know to do "selfies" of me sitting cross-legged and with the shoe dangling. I have even tried to catch on film (digital) the shoe going air-born.
I have sat for short periods kicking the propped up leg a few times. When I do I might even post it.

Allison2006
02-13-2017, 01:26 PM

I'll second that!

Richelle423
02-13-2017, 02:07 PM
I don't think there's anything fem kicking while having legs crossed. My father and grandpa used to do the same thing. But I do like to sit on the sofa with my legs double crossed.Yes I can do it!

Emma1
02-15-2017, 11:03 PM
I also really like sitting "Indian style" on my bed while wearing a dress. It feel so great to have the fabric of a dress draped over my legs, and it's nice how a knee-length dress can cover my entire legs in that position.