PDA

View Full Version : Asking a lady her age

baldy1
02-06-2017, 01:24 AM
I kow you should not ask a lady her age but he goes, i remember wearing female clothes from as early as 6 years of age and i am now 62 so i have been dressing for approximately 56 years, who is the eldest on here and how long have you been dressing for?

Julie

Teresa
02-06-2017, 01:52 AM
Julie,
Not sure how many will reply , many members choose not to show their age in their profiles. I did that for a while but now I'm not too worried, I know I'm not the oldest but heading towards 66 , my dressing started with a bang at the age of 8-9 years. The last picture was taken just before last Xmas, I'm still happy how things are going.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=270198&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1481971068

Tracii G
02-06-2017, 02:04 AM
I'm 64 and remember wearing my Mom's girdle at a very young age and sitting in her closet just looking at her clothes.
Did my first CDing as a sophomore in HS went to the prom enfemme because my friends (girls) thought it would be fun.
There are several older ladies here.

Aunt Kelly
02-06-2017, 06:42 AM
Same story here. The desire started when I was no older than 6 or 7, and I'm staring down the barrel at 60 this summer.

BLUE ORCHID
02-06-2017, 07:35 AM
Hi Julie:hugs:, I am for sure one of the Senior Citizens on this forum although I am not the oldest member.

At age 74, I have been in this program for over 69yrs. now, I still dress for four hours every Morning...:daydreaming:...

Old Age is something that is denied to a lot of people !

SarahleeNH
02-06-2017, 08:18 AM
I'm 63, and remember first dressing around the age of 4. So, I would call myself a senior member of the group, but there are many more, much older than myself who are members here!

Lana Mae
02-06-2017, 08:32 AM
I am 65. Have been wearing panties off and on since 5 or 6. Fully realized what was going on at 64! Going on two years! Oh, but what a ride! Hugs Lana Mae

Jodi
02-06-2017, 10:58 AM
Age 71. dressing since age 8

jodi

Jackie7
02-06-2017, 11:13 AM
I'm 70. Dressing since puberty, closeted and afraid until my early 50s, now socially out to many friends among the muggles. One of the things I like best about presenting femme is the fountain of youth: wig, makeup and a good outfit peels 10 years off me.

Meghan4now
02-06-2017, 12:19 PM
52 now, hard to recall my first thing that voluntary wore. Probably around 10-12? Other than costumes. I've been told that my sisters dressed me up at 3 or 4 but I don't remember that. Definitely remember 7th or 8th grade, and beyond.

Remember the Cheech and Chong song.?

"MY Father disowned for wear'n my sisters clothes. Caught me in the bathroom with a pair of panty hose. Basketball coach done kicked me off the team. For wearing high heeled sneakers and acting like a queen."

Yeah I laugh about it now, but that was from a skit called earache my eye. OMG the dads voice, and the severe beating, way too real, way too close to home.

Stephanie Julianna
02-06-2017, 12:21 PM
I'll be 68 tomorrow and have been dressing for 63 of those years. I had two older sisters and no shortage of dresses to wear. Oh how I miss those poodle skirts.

RaeK
02-06-2017, 12:53 PM
I'm eighty. Dressing over 40 years now, married for 57 years, wife not very supportive, but has purchased and given me apparel, knows I dress when she'll be gone for awhile but "don't let me see you". She's out for the afternoon so I'm wearing a black jumper with a light pink tee and just a touch of nude lipstick. Wear panties 24/7 and sleep in nightgowns or feminine PJs (she's ok with that).

Jamie Christopher
02-06-2017, 01:05 PM
I'm 62 and have been dressing as long as I can remember. Growing up I had 3 older sisters with plenty to play with... I guess I just never got over it.

Jamie

aprilgirl
02-06-2017, 01:17 PM
I'm 54, and I got my start 45 years ago.

I'll be 68 tomorrow and have been dressing for 63 of those years. I had two older sisters and no shortage of dresses to wear. Oh how I miss those poodle skirts.

Early Happy Birthday wishes to you, Stephanie.

Like you, I had two older sisters growing up and no shortage of dresses to choose from either.

ronda
02-06-2017, 01:27 PM
I'm 68 and can remember wearing my sisters panties and heals at 3 or 4 so I remember my Mom telling my sister he will grow out of it I guess I never did so it's been about 65 years

Jenny22
02-06-2017, 03:14 PM
I am 81, the oldest, so far, and in the closet for mostly 70 years. With my wife being sorta supportive and never bugging me about it, I dress fully (no wig and only lipstick for makeup) every morning and I feel years younger! I have been out (see my posts) and plan to do so more often under the right circumstances. "I just love being a girl"!

carhill2mn
02-06-2017, 04:10 PM
I am closer to 79 than 78. I started wearing some of my mother's clothes at about age 8.

Ceera
02-06-2017, 04:29 PM
I turn 60 this year. I've only been dressing fully (and going out as a woman in public) since early 2014, though I started under dressing (panties under male clothes) in mid 2012. I can recall a few cases of me playing with mom's clothes and makeup when I was 8 or 10 or so, but not often, and I suppressed that interest in feminine things and tried to 'play it straight' for most of my life. Didn't really embrace my feminine aspect until I was widowed, in 2014.

Sky
02-06-2017, 04:31 PM
56 now, started wearing mommy's lingerie when I was 12. If I tried other stuff earlier than that I really don't remember. Unlike other girls, I can't say I miss the early 70s fashion -cork platforms, bell bottoms and braless cotton tops were not quite the epitome of "classy".

sometimes_miss
02-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Love reading these threads because it reminds me I'm not old yet. But looking forward to that AARP mentality.

Jaymees22
02-06-2017, 07:07 PM
I'm fairly old at 72 dressed first at 7 yrs old, a little as a teenager than took a fifty year break and started again at 67.

DIANEF
02-06-2017, 07:43 PM
Just turned 53 and first time I dressed (as opposed to just wearing a few bits and pieces) was about 1979.

StephanieM
02-06-2017, 08:12 PM
I'm 44. The first time I dressed was 12.

Dana44
02-06-2017, 08:28 PM
I am 65 and dressing since 5 or 6 years old. I am definitely getting older. I do see age in my face now. But nobody has ever asked my age as I do look younger.

Becky Blue
02-06-2017, 09:42 PM
I was told very early on Becky's journey that women are 'allowed' to knock a few years off their ages. So that means I will be turning 39 again this year :). Actually I am 52, first dressed at 12, but used to play pretend I was a girl games from age 5, but had no sisters so nothing to wear.

Diane Smith
02-06-2017, 10:33 PM
I just turned 60, and depending on how you figure it, started either at age 2-1/2 when my mom put lipstick and nail polish on me for the first time, or at about age 5 when I was first able to find my way into her closets by myself.

- Diane

Aunt Kelly
02-06-2017, 10:40 PM
OK, great thread so far. The commonality is way more than I expected, frankly. Is it because those of us over a certain age are here in greater numbers, or is it because we don't "blossom" until later? I can't quite believe that the only reason there isn't a more even age distribution is because of ...our age. Thoughts anyone?

jayme357
02-06-2017, 11:16 PM
So far I win the age war. Nuff said.

JoannaCD
02-07-2017, 12:05 AM
77 Started with my mother's shoes when about 10 or 12 . Had a thing for shoes from then on. Now, like many, I dress almost every day in womens clothing that can pass as mens. My haircut is kind of androgynous. Took the avatar this weekend.

Georgette_USA
02-07-2017, 01:32 AM
Not a CD, and not the oldest (66), people always give me disbelief of that. But at 40 years of 24/7/365 have not met any others, closest was 38 years. Have met on FB 2, one was 42 years the other was 41 years, that are longer then me. Can't remember when I started to try it out, maybe 11/12. My feelings go back to 4/5.

I hope all, no matter the age, that you enjoy all the years you can.

Andrea Renea
02-07-2017, 05:54 AM
I turn 60 this year.

I've been doing this in some form for around 55 year.

Jeri Ann
02-07-2017, 06:45 AM
Oops, I think I'm in the wrong place. I was looking for the ladies room.

Meghan4now
02-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Kelly,

The demographic of this site has been discussed in other threads, but there are many factors, including the rules, subject matter, and even format that tends to create a self organizing group. There are other sites and social media out there as well that tend to appeal to other portions of the TG distribution. Redit, for example, it popular with the younger crowd.

Marianne S
02-07-2017, 06:24 PM
I once heard of a lady (whose name I've regrettably forgotten) who claimed that her greatest achievement of the previous year was to have succeeded in being 29 for the third year running.

I'm afraid I can't come close to matching her achievement. Not this year, at any rate. Nevertheless, it was reassuring to discover that I'm far from being the oldest "lady" here!

When it comes to dressing for a very long time, that's a different matter. My earliest memory of "dressing" dates back so far that I can't be sure just how old I was. Still, I couldn't have been any older than five when I tried my mother's nightie on after she left it on the bed where we'd been playing together early one morning.

However, I don't attach much significance to that, because small children of both sexes will experiment with "dressing up," and it doesn't necessarily mean anything. That topic deserves a whole separate post. The time I started "dressing" in earnest was from the age of twelve or thirteen--though I can't be sure which it was. Just let's say... it's been a long, time, OK? ;)

Aunt Kelly
02-07-2017, 09:46 PM
Thanks, Meghan. That rather confirms my favored theory. And yeah, not surprised that it's come up before. Nothing new under the sun, right?

Julie Gaum
02-07-2017, 10:20 PM
I'm now another Julie on this thread. Will be 92 (I hope) this coming May. Without any living family or wife left I can now be en femme almost all the time with the exception when visiting VA doctors (My social life). While most youngsters are curious at least one time trying on mom's garments only a small fraction become CDs. As a number of my Blogs address the numerous possible reasons for this to happen I truly believe that this early first exposure "pulls the trigger" that causes us to react the way we do even though it may be more years before we experiment further into our submerged feelings. I'll end on that note.
Love you all
Julie G

Stephanie47
02-07-2017, 10:39 PM
Will hit seventy this summer. I know I was a single digit little boy when I tried on my mother's slips. I liked the feel of the nylon fabric. I had no aspirations or thoughts of being a girl or anything like that. I just liked the nylon. The rest came later.

baldy1
02-08-2017, 01:16 AM
Well ladies thank you for the response i did not expect to be a comparative youngster in my dressing of approximately 56 years (no offence intended) it would be interesting if somebody could put age buttons on the forum so we can tap them for our age and see where the greater or lesser age group is?

Thanks again for the response

Julie

Vintage4sarah
02-08-2017, 05:48 AM
I am 68 and feeling good about it. My femme side blossomed over the last 20 years when I ditched the facial hair and started to strive to develop my latent female side. It all started as an early teen when it was purely a fetish style of crossdressing. After many years of hiding it besides a very active life, it all struck me that I need to let Sarah emerge as that was who I truly am.