PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Partys good for us shy ones!

lonelycrossdresser
10-23-2004, 12:25 AM
I like this time of year because its the only time I go out with friends or relatives all dressed up. Some of them comment on my attention to detail and may suspect. Do any of you use this time of year to your advantage?
My job and lifestyle prevent me from doing it in public any other time of the year. I guess that makes me a chicken s#$%. :)

Felicity
10-23-2004, 12:54 AM
Halloween can be fun, just getting ready for it. I went shopping a few weeks ago, and had a real helpful sales lady. I wore a very tight Nike women’s competition swim suit under my clothes, that had legs to above the knees. With this, I tried on a cat suit, corset, and other stuff. I let her know I was dressed underneath and she was comfortable walking in and out of the dressing room with all kinds of cool stuff. I think she got a kick out of it too. One of my favorites that got a real ‘wow’ response out of her was a pair of tight pants that separated my cheeks and revealed how well I can tuck. I keep considering going back and buying them, but I didn’t want to spend that much.

Anyway, I went to that store a couple times since, and she is always showing me cool stuff.

Shopping can be fun….

Cami
10-23-2004, 01:02 AM
I enjoy shopping for dresses and undergarments in public. I do wear female undergarments most of the time but make sure it doesnt show. I have noticed most women are very kind about our situation. The first time I was assisted at Ross I was afraid but she was very understanding and helpful.
I've noticed most women are much more open about there sexuality and ours.
The average male is too closed minded.