PDA

View Full Version : Risky underdressing.

Samantha Sometimes
02-06-2017, 09:10 PM
I ran a marathon yesterday with a sports bra on under my running shirt. My plan if I got caught was just to say it helped with chaffing. (Which it did not) it was very fun but probably not worth the trouble. I sometimes feel like the riskier the underdressing the more fun it is.

Linda E. Woodworth
02-06-2017, 09:21 PM
I've never felt that way and when the risk is there I'll refrain.

However; what I've found is many times the risk is all an illusion in my overactive imagination. Then after it's all over and done with I'm disappointed for not having underdressed when I could have all along.

That being said, as I've gotten older I tend to say "Carpe Diem" and go for it no matter what.

AmyVanessa
02-06-2017, 09:35 PM
I've gotten more daring with my underdressing. Wearing my prettiest bras, with only a T-shirt or sweatshirt over it. Sometimes I just like to push the limits.

Jackie7
02-07-2017, 09:22 AM
The other day at the gym I noticed a very buff guy wearing what looked like a bra, turned out to be a fitness tracking device holstered near his heart in a bra-like harness. So wear whatever you want and quit worrying.

DaniChan
02-07-2017, 09:40 AM
It's common here for soccer players to use a tracking device on the back. I believe it's a GPS tracking thing so they can measure how much he run and such. It looks exactly like a sports bra with a small box in the back

sharonsdream
02-07-2017, 10:01 AM
I agree with Amy about pushing the limits. Before I retired I underdressed frequently and after a delivery would gradually unbutton my co shirt so my pretty lace bra would show. Was really fun when completely open and the wind would blow it off my cups.

Tomara
02-07-2017, 01:42 PM
I've been completely under-dressing for several years now and I'm quite comfortable with it all now, when I first started I was a little worried about the what ifs but once I got more comfortable being me I don't have any reservations anymore.

Lisa Roberts
02-07-2017, 02:03 PM
Under dressing is the only thing that keeps me sane! Seriously, I wear panties every day as I have for the last seven years, when it's cool enough I like to wear a nice little bra and a camisole under my work clothes. In all these years, no one has noticed, or at least even commented. It's my little secret and it brings me great joy.
Lace and Smiles

Lisa

IamWren
02-07-2017, 05:56 PM
I started running again about three months ago ago. I wrote about it here (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?245073-Exercise-and-the-modern-crossdresser&highlight=). It made me really nervous because... well, because it hurts. Running hurts my ankles, knees... my back. Hurts my hips but running is something that seems to help keep weight off the best.

Anyway, I tried running with a sports bra... like a tight, high impact sports bra. I tried it with and without and what I have found is that it seems... well, it seems like it helps reduce the chance of injury. I've been prone to tearing my calve muscles since I had a terrible injury 15 years ago. I can usually feel it if it's about to happen and I have to start walking. Since wearing it I haven't had a muscle rip and in fact, my run time has gotten faster.

Maria Blackwood
02-07-2017, 06:15 PM
I'm wearing chemises or similar lingerie and panties under my work clothes most days now. No real risk unless I get in an accident requiring emergency assistance, but then it's the least of my problems.

lynnstar
02-08-2017, 10:07 AM
I have been underdressing for years. Mostly at work. Some coworkers know, but are cool with it. I usually wear a full slip, panties and camisol. Sometimes I will wear a bra. I am in my mid 60s and feel comfortable with dressing. Not worried what people think and since I am retiring soon, I am not worried about my job.

April T
02-09-2017, 02:27 PM
Love my pantyhose and panties under my jeans!

Kriss Smyth
02-14-2017, 09:15 PM
ElysiaE,
I do this almost every day!! Sometimes I wonder what everyone else would think if they found out.... but that's just me worrying to much!!

JeanTG
02-14-2017, 09:28 PM
I wear panties daily. Sometimes a camisole. Being winter, when I have to go out and run errands without taking my coat off, women's jeans, bra and breast forms, camisole and unbuttoned shirt, or woman's top. When I run or ride solo, I do wear a sports bra.

Jaylyn
02-14-2017, 09:41 PM
Now that I'm in my late 60s I wear my panties almost daily. They are like a reminder of what I enjoy but they are also becoming just a common particle of clothing for me.

Lacey New
02-15-2017, 06:12 AM
I will wear panties out and about quite frequently if my SO is not around. In the cooler weather, sometimes a bra and a camisole under a sweatshirt or a jacket. I'm not sure any of this is particularly risky as far as outing me though. When I first started underdressing though, I was certain that most people had X-ray vision and could see that I was wearing panties and that the anti-panty gestapo would come knocking at my door.

kimdl93
02-26-2017, 01:24 AM
I suspect there is a little exhibitionist streak in those of us who like to venture out in public, whether its underdressed or dressed to the nines..

IllinoisGuy1025
02-26-2017, 01:54 AM
I am a cable technician and am always around different people. I usually have at least a pair of panties on at all times. Have found my thong sticking out on more than one occasion. Was wearing neon pink pantyhose one day and my jeans got caught on a nail and ripped wide open. The lady had a good look at my panty covered behind.

Stephanie47
02-26-2017, 03:19 AM
It's always going to be "Risk vs Reward." Before joining this site I never tried underdressing. So, let me have a go at it! As a retiree with a working wife I had plenty of time for in-home cross dressing. So, if I have to do a lot of running around outside in my male attire, I may as well underdress. In the fall or winter I wear a sweat shirt and long jeans under which I tried a camisole, bra, panty, hosiery (pantyhose or thigh highs with a garter girdle). Nothing! More of an inconvenience in the long run when using the restroom. I feel no femininity at all underdressing. Frankly, I forgot I was wearing female undergarments except when I had to use the bathroom. Nothing exciting about it at all. I guess if you feel there is some excitement at the possibility of being discovered..OK... go for it.

SamanthaR
02-26-2017, 03:50 AM
I will typically wear panties and sometimes a bra when I have a sweater on at work. Funny story- one night I has on a cami garter panties and stockings. I went for a quick beer run to the local store and met up with a woman. We got to talking and long story short she came back with me to my apt. I excused myself and went into the bathroom and took off my lingerie and hid it under the counter so she would not find it. Looking back I probably should have seen where the situation would have gone???? Well it all worked out in the long run.

rachelatshop
02-26-2017, 10:31 AM
I wear my panties, garter belt and stocking every day under my work cloths and no one has ever noticed. I even keep my legs free of hair. The stocking help keep my legs warmer and the support helps with circulation, and I love the feel. all around plus

NancySue
02-26-2017, 04:50 PM
I can't remember the last time I wore men's underwear. Panties and thi highs...always. I usually wear a C cup with my silicone forms, but I have several lovely underwire A cup bras which I fill pretty well that I wear out. Sometimes a camisole, too. I usually don't wear socks...and yes, I've received some "glances" and some smiles. They're just clothes. 😉

Karen's Secret
03-12-2017, 09:28 AM
As a DADT crossdresser I really relish the chance to underdress, especially in situations in which I can let a little something show like a bra strap or the top of a lace camisole. I love the moment when a female sales clerk or barista notices. I'm not sure if this is an exhibitionist type of thing or more of me wanting to create a situation in which I out myself.

Gabriella111
03-12-2017, 10:06 AM
My bf had to pick up something heavy with a friend the other day. Even though he's out with his dressing (you can usually see his lacy cami under his shirts), I was still surprised to see him completely unconcerned with his pink panties with yellow and purple butterflies showing. And I mean SHOWING. His skinny jeans were slipping down big time getting this item off the truck and then into place in his house. I mentioned it to him, just in case there was concern. Nope! His guy friend certainly noticed but clearly didn't care. And for whatever reason, that makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.

Right after we started dating, he was wearing skinny jeans with a pink tee, gray hoodie, and his women's tennis shoes (either orange or purple with pink laces; can't remember which pair now). We were in this professional space where people from various companies and startups get together to collaborate and socialize in a more casual setting. There were dozens of people there, many of which he knows. He was standing in the middle of the room and I was maybe 25 feet away. He looked over to me, I smiled, and then he lifted his arms straight into the air to lift his shirt slightly above his waist. This revealed the top of his purple panties with bright pink waistband. Then he put his arms back down and winked at me.

Maybe it's because we live in a hyper liberal area, with a high concentration of educated people, that he can do this without real fear. Or maybe it's just many years of pushing the limits without consequence. A combination of the two, I suppose. Either way, it is exciting!

Tomara
03-12-2017, 10:17 AM
Hi Gabriella,
It's great to hear that you are comfortable and supportive of your boyfriends feminine side and it's great that he's comfortable and confident with himself to wear what he like without any fears.

CONSUELO
03-12-2017, 10:32 AM
I used to worry about such things but in retrospect I wonder what I was worrying about. Just be yourself. Wear whatever you want and I doubt that the rest of the world gives a damn.

Tracii G
03-12-2017, 11:13 AM
It sounds like another I want to get caught wearing a bra thread.
Wear a bra and if someone says something omg are you wearing a bra? Say yes I am and be done with it.

Teresa
03-12-2017, 11:24 AM
Samantha,
The lesson I learned from underdressing is make sure everything fits and is comfortable . I wore a bra, suspender belt panties and stockings once to photograph a wedding, they were small and sexy but not suitable for wearing for hours when physically working, they became uncomfortable, I was sore where I'd never been before and on top of all that it ruined some really nice underwear.

Adita Kali
03-12-2017, 11:48 AM
I underdressed all the time, usually panties and tights. I find it comfortable. I wear socks over the tights to protect them from the boots I wear and I'm not concerned about the tops being seen as I wear a long coat. Only got caught once. Played it off as I heard it keeps you warm. They bought it.

Nastasha
03-12-2017, 12:40 PM
I've worn a bra and panties under my clothes daily for years. My wife knows, doctor knows and I've only had 2 incidents. A lady at work gave me a hug and felt my bra, she stepped and asked me if that was a bra. I said yes and that was that.
The other time I was getting something off a bottom shelf, lady behind me said nice flowers, but you might want to tuck your shirt back in. She was totally cool about it.
If you act odd or draw attention to it, that's what you'll get - attention.
If you're going to wear bras and panties just act natural about it and roll with it.

Jennifer_Ph
03-13-2017, 02:53 PM
My bf had to pick up something heavy with a friend the other day. Even though he's out with his dressing (you can usually see his lacy cami under his shirts), I was still surprised to see him completely unconcerned with his pink panties with yellow and purple butterflies showing. And I mean SHOWING. His skinny jeans were slipping down big time getting this item off the truck and then into place in his house. I mentioned it to him, just in case there was concern. Nope! His guy friend certainly noticed but clearly didn't care. And for whatever reason, that makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.

Right after we started dating, he was wearing skinny jeans with a pink tee, gray hoodie, and his women's tennis shoes (either orange or purple with pink laces; can't remember which pair now). We were in this professional space where people from various companies and startups get together to collaborate and socialize in a more casual setting. There were dozens of people there, many of which he knows. He was standing in the middle of the room and I was maybe 25 feet away. He looked over to me, I smiled, and then he lifted his arms straight into the air to lift his shirt slightly above his waist. This revealed the top of his purple panties with bright pink waistband. Then he put his arms back down and winked at me.

Maybe it's because we live in a hyper liberal area, with a high concentration of educated people, that he can do this without real fear. Or maybe it's just many years of pushing the limits without consequence. A combination of the two, I suppose. Either way, it is exciting!

Confidence is sexy, no matter what they're wearing.

Stephj
03-14-2017, 02:50 AM
I have worn my panties and bra for years now to work everyday have been outed twice no big deal several people I work with know

NitaCD
03-14-2017, 04:07 AM
Been underdressing every day for years and only caught once when my shirt came up exposing some pink panties. Nothing big made of it though. For me all forms of sanity would disappear if I couldn't at least underdress. Definitely worth the risk for sure.

jeanine38
03-15-2017, 05:29 PM
I ran a marathon yesterday with a sports bra on under my running shirt. My plan if I got caught was just to say it helped with chaffing. (Which it did not) it was very fun but probably not worth the trouble. I sometimes feel like the riskier the underdressing the more fun it is.

I'm an avid runner and cyclist, and of course, bra wearer. I don't wear forms, but I do wear a sportsbra when exercising. It takes some planning to conceal it. I wear tops that have patterns in the design, as single-colour tops will show outlines much better. I have even found some neutral coloured tank tops to run in, and they have a bra built in.

There is a practical side to this. I actually do get some comfortable support, and the issue of nipple chafing goes away.

Brandybea
03-15-2017, 09:08 PM
I love underdressing for both the daring nature of it and the feeling I get knowing I am dressed in public. My one mistake was wearing stockings and garter belt out with friends and the garter breaking. I spent most of the time in the bathroom trying to fix it or hold my stocking up.

Gina.Northvan
03-15-2017, 10:11 PM
Wearing lingerie underneath is my norm, whether wearing my male or female outerwear. I have been doing this for years and I'm always been careful not to show when I shouldn't. When I'm more free to let some lace peek out, I don't make a big deal about it and and have never encountered an awkward situation. I do it because I like the feel and look and worry less about what others see or thing. This is my first post and I'm happy to be here.

Gina04
03-15-2017, 11:51 PM
I am pretty lucky as I can wear panties whenever I want to. (Thank God SO approves) But with being ummmmmm "chubby" and being the custodian at an elementary school, I sometimes wear boxers so the kids and teachers dont see a little lace poking from the top of my jeans or shorts.

Tania75
03-16-2017, 01:55 AM
In Sydney Australia, our annual 14km City to Surf fun run, is as much about the fun, as it is about the run. Yes, there are many people only interested in beating their personal best time, but there are just as many out the back of the pack who do it just for fun, and so the many and varied costumes come out. Wearing a wig, a dress and a pair of runners on your feet would just be considered as fun, and lets enjoy the day.

AliB
03-16-2017, 07:29 AM
I have been underdressing for 50 years plus at home and work. A bulky sweater or a vest under a suit jacket will conceal a bra quite nicely.

Beverley Sims
03-16-2017, 10:56 AM
If I am wearing a bra, I am presenting as female.

Very little risk there. :-)

Jessicae
03-16-2017, 03:41 PM
I underdressed when I can. Mostly panties, I work in a very conservative workplace and getting caught would not be good.

Karmen
03-19-2017, 08:19 PM
Every underdressing is a bit risky. You never know when you have to undress in front of others in case of some accident or something like that.
That unexpected moment happened to me last year when I went to the doctor because of skin problems on my face and didn't expect I'll need to undress at all. I was wearing white lace panties and pantyhose under my male jeans and had painted toenails as on many other days. I was quite embarrassed, but couldn't say no when he said I have to completly undress, except underwear so he can check if I have same skin problems on some other parts of my body.

DIANEF
03-19-2017, 08:27 PM
Well, you could have said no. I don't think a doctor has the legal right to make you undress.

Karmen
03-19-2017, 08:38 PM
Probably not, but it didn't occur to me to say no to the doctor. He didn't have any strange comments or anything and he is my doctor, so I don't expect he will tell that to anyone.

Sissy_in_pink
03-20-2017, 06:48 PM
I wear sports bras and small breast forms under my work uniform everyday, I also wear eye shadow and mascara to work everyday and no one has ever noticed or if they have they don't say a word.
I also wear sports bras and small breast forms under tee shirts and go to the shops, it is so much fun to push the limit.
Besides I feel naked without a bra and breast forms in these days.

Ashlee
03-21-2017, 02:17 PM
I don't underdress but very rarely. I've taken to painting my toes however but would explain that away that my daughter did them if it came up.

Kellymay
03-24-2017, 08:38 AM
I work in construction step on a nail went to medical walk in. They asked me, had i had a tetanus shot so I pull up my shirt to get shot. She said, no I was wearing my panties and hose. i know she seen but did not say a word. Just a little grin and smile.