PDA

View Full Version : Sisters hen party!

xNicolex
02-08-2017, 07:55 PM
So my sister asked ifI'd like to go to her hen do as Nicole 😀I'm honoredbut don't know if I should?

S. Lisa Smith
02-08-2017, 08:04 PM
I think you should. You have a beautiful young woman inside of you and you should really let her out. I did something similar. One of my cousins was turning 50 and it was a girls only party. I called the organizer and asked if I could come dressed as a woman. She said sure, so I enlisted my wife and another cousin to help. I had a client who did the then new technology of acrylic nails. I had a blast and many of the guests just thought I was another woman.

Julie MA
02-08-2017, 08:26 PM
As long as you are being taken seriously and not just an interesting novelty for her party. I assume you know all the people attending? Concerned about being outed?

Jaylyn
02-08-2017, 08:40 PM
As pretty as you are you should go for it. Even if they know you are a male I bet the gals would be intrigued by you. Probably make you a regular.

Lana Mae
02-08-2017, 08:42 PM
I would go if I was not afraid of being outed to someone I did not want to be out to! Sounds like a great social experience! Hugs Lana Mae

Kate Simmons
02-08-2017, 08:45 PM
I'd go, might be fun. Guy parties are kinda boring. :battingeyelashes::)

Dana44
02-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Nicole, Yeah go if your sister asks you. It will be fun.

Nikki A.
02-08-2017, 09:41 PM
I'd go and enjoy yourself

evadan
02-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Why not? Based on your other posts, she is supportive. Besides you have already been out on the town. Just don't get sloppy drunk. We were in Ireland this past March and saw several Hen parties out and about. Some of them definitely had a little too much to drink!

Either way, my vote is go for it.

Cheers,

Eva

Rachelakld
02-08-2017, 11:45 PM
once in a life time - maybe miss on this and hope the opportunity come up again once your too old to enjoy it.
I don't like Guinness, but heck I'll stand in for ya

Gail Marie
02-09-2017, 12:56 AM
You have youth and beauty. You should. It is likely to be great fun.

Becky Blue
02-09-2017, 01:25 AM
Go for it I say as long as you feel the invite was genuine and that she really wants you there. How many brothers get to go to a hens, I am jealous. Certainly going to be a lot more fun than the Bucks/bachelors party.

bridget thronton
02-09-2017, 01:29 AM
I am envious - I hope you decide to go

Nikkilovesdresses
02-09-2017, 02:21 AM
It's a huge and very touching compliment- of course you should go.

eire emma
02-09-2017, 02:37 AM
Nicole,it was so thoughtful of your sis to ask you. I think you would regret it if ya didn't.... Il go instead if you don't want to! !������

Sarah Louise
02-09-2017, 03:33 AM
Presumably, you have a lot of common friends so the question is are you happy to be outed to them? As long as you're not bothered by this, go for it. You look great and will no doubt have a fantastic time.

Connie D50
02-09-2017, 05:58 AM
My two cents GO GO GO

emma-louise
02-09-2017, 06:04 AM
Go for it what a great opportunity

Jeri Ann
02-09-2017, 06:22 AM
Definitely do it. You will not regret it.

Jeri

Princess Chantal
02-09-2017, 07:58 AM
I have experienced a few of "hen" type of parties and have become very selective declining several since (started questioning the types and weeding out those that don't intrigue me). The first attended party was more like a bachelorette party with the bouncing from one strip club to the other (male and female dancers) which is not really of my interest. The constant observing of and questioning of my reactions from the other party goers was really a put off. Second was more of a female bonding type of a house party with wine and chatter, in which was quite a bore to me as many of the subjects of conversation was either nothing I could relate to or not of interest to me. There are many in which are of a Girls Night Out type in which the main focus was to go for supper and dancing afterwards. Now those are really to my liking and was all out fun.
I personally jump at the first chance of experiencing things and then decide if it is something that I want to do again. So I would say go for it! Get one or two hen type of parties under your belt before declining any invites.

Meghan4now
02-09-2017, 08:09 AM
I think Princess ' response is really good. Determine why you might go just in general. Possibly consider if you were invited to go, but not dressed, would you want to? For my self personally, I love my sisters and always have fun with them, so yes I would go.

My advice is if you decide to go, ask your sister for advice on what to wear. How casual is it? Remeber, you do not want to be the richest house in the neighborhood. You want to be tasteful, and not over the top or tarty.

But yeah.... I would SO do it.

Anne K
02-09-2017, 08:35 AM
I agree with Kate. Guy parties are SO boring. A night with the gals would be lots of fun!

Lea
02-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Check with your sister to see what activities she has planned for the night. If you are comfortable with them then do it.

What a wonderful event to take part in and experience.

If you do it you have to tell us how it went.

Brookf89
02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Go just to see if you like the experience. Life is short so why not? 😊

CONSUELO
02-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Your sister must be a great support. To invite you to her Hen party is a big step for her and she is taking a risk on your behalf. I would respond in kind and do it. Watch out for the effects of too much drinking though and be careful of any loose males who may try to attach themselves to the party.

xNicolex
02-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Thanks girls for your replies I'm thinking of going now, I suppose I was hesitant because I didn't want a scene in a random bar where some bigot has to much to drink and decides to start something :/ that would ruin her night out. But I will talk it through with her the pros and cons I would love to go along, but I don't wanna be selfish and then later regret it if something went wrong.

Helen_Highwater
02-09-2017, 06:39 PM
I think the overwhelming vote is GO. The only word of caution I would offer is, remember it's a hen party and things can get a bit raunchy and riotous. If you're going out in a city centre on a busy night you could end up in the company of a load of females falling over drunk in the midst of a bunch of stag parties all falling over drunk. The girls may not have an issue with you but it only takes one bladdered but still observant guy to out you and...things head south.

If you decide to go I would say don't get caught up in the drinking games and try to keep a clear(er) head and know if it's time to dip out. Safety first.

Jessica May
02-09-2017, 07:56 PM
Go for it Nicole! Sounds like it could be great. I hope you get to enjoy it with your sister! Just make sure you keep a level head and don't over drink like others have said so you can be aware of things going on around you. It sounds like an amazing bonding moment between you and your sister I wouldn't pass that up!

All the best,
Jess

BLUE ORCHID
02-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Hi Nicole:hugs:, It sounds like you are going to miss a wonderful time if you don't go...:daydreaming:...

lingerieLiz
02-09-2017, 11:21 PM
I would suggest you go. I went to a few "girls" parties in my youth. Some of them knew and others didn't. Over the years I went out in guy mode with the "girls" for drinks and became a close friend of the group. Started going shopping with them, opened up about CDing and was accepted as one of the girls. It was fun to shop with them and openly buying women's clothes.

Lauri K
02-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Go have fun, I am sure it will be a blast to attend.

natalie_cheryl
02-11-2017, 12:55 AM
I would kill for this type of offer. I hope you take her up an enjoy it!

michelleddg
02-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Go just to see if you like the experience. Life is short so why not? 😊

I'm with her. Hugs, Michelle

Rachel Morley
02-11-2017, 05:16 PM
If it were me then I would say definitely for for it, but with one caveat, it would depend on what kind of bar(s) the hen night was being held at. I think you're right to be thinking about the possibility of some drunken jerk starting something if you get "read" ... BUT .... that said, the best times I have had when out dressed is when the group is all GGs (including my wife) plus me. IMHO to go out to a mainstream venue with a group of GGs and be truly treated as "one of the girls" is just so awesome.

S. Lisa Smith
02-15-2017, 11:23 PM
Sooo, did you go? If you did, I hope you had a blast!!!

Rogina B
02-16-2017, 06:53 AM
If it were me then I would say definitely for for it, but with one caveat, it would depend on what kind of bar(s) the hen night was being held at. I think you're right to be thinking about the possibility of some drunken jerk starting something if you get "read" ... .

A group of "Hens" protect their own. No one has reason to mess with you. Enjoy !

Tamsin Secret
02-16-2017, 03:07 PM
:yahoo:
One word - GO!
Miss S x

Nicki_D
02-16-2017, 03:45 PM
Hi Nicole, the overwhelming response is one I agree with - GO :D as long as you're comfortable that you'll survive the night. I've been out in Ireland in the past (admittedly firmly in drab) and had some wonderful nights, so if I were you I'd jump :)

tictac43
02-16-2017, 07:35 PM
this sounds like sooooo much fun omg! please let us know how it goes :) :)

Michelle2016
02-17-2017, 07:58 AM
Did you say Ireland Nicky??? ��������

Nicki_D
02-17-2017, 08:15 AM
Did you say Ireland Nicky??? ��������

I did :) but I'm not there any more sadly

Amy Lynn3
02-17-2017, 10:40 AM
Go, and show us the pictures of your night out with the gals.:)

Michelle2016
02-17-2017, 11:44 AM
Omg Nicki! That's where I live , where did you live or go. pm if you like!