PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Miss Right

Cami
10-23-2004, 01:29 AM
I'm looking for a place to find a woman who doesnt have a problem with my choice of apparel. Lately the few dates I've had are turned off and leave when I tell them. I refuse to hide it from them. There would no point to that.
Is there a site I can join to find someone? I tried Altmatch with no luck. Any help would br appreciated... :)

Bonnie-OR
10-23-2004, 02:55 PM
Hi Cami
I know what you mean, I can't seem to find any of them either. You might try tgbeauties.com there is a personals page there. Last time I checked there were about half a dozen GG's there. Unfortunatly, they were all on the wrong side of the country for me. I used to know of a few yahoo groups for GG/TG matchings, but alas, they have disapeared. If you find a sight, please let us all know.
Huggs, Bonnie

Amelie
10-23-2004, 03:14 PM
I can only speak for myself and my experiences, others will be different. I am into punk-goth music, so I go out dressed to see bands play. I meet other people at these clubs, guys and girls. Some of the girls find my dressing atractive and are very interested in me. What I am getting at is these girls meet me while I am dressed so there is no surprise later. You have to go out dressed to bump into girls who would be interested in you. OK, you may not like goth stuff, but there are other places to go, I went to all different types of clubs, Goth, disco, hip-hop, lounges, local bars, there will be some girl that will be intereted in a CD. There will also be guys interested in you as well. I am talking about clubs that have a mostly straight clientel. You might get some hassels, but meeting the girl that likes CDs out-weighs the troubles you might encounter, and believe me, if you live anywhere like NY, LA or even here in Baltimore, people are not that bad, you won't get killed or beaten up. Maybe just a few stares,,, so what!!!
Love Amelie

christine55
10-23-2004, 03:44 PM
If you put your profile in yahoo personals, possibly along with a picture of yourself dressed, girls who might be interested in people like us would be likely to get in contact with you. Some might just be curious about you and some would be interested in a relationship possibility.
Hugs, Christine