PDA

View Full Version : Favorite sensation

Samantha Sometimes
02-15-2017, 11:28 PM
I have to say that above all else I love the felling of putting on or pulling of heels while I'm in nylons. Do any of you have sensations you love?

kymmieLorain
02-15-2017, 11:48 PM
The pull of your garters on your stockings while walking.

Kymmie

Becky Blue
02-16-2017, 12:44 AM
I think I have about 10 favorites, but if I had to select one it would have to be the pull of my bra strap on my shoulders, or maybe it is the feel of a breeze slightly moving my skirt.

Cassiek
02-16-2017, 12:46 AM
Stockings or hose over freshly shave legs. Walking in heels. Soft silky clothing. Feeling of forms bouncing on chest. Feeling my feminine self!!!!!

sometimes_miss
02-16-2017, 12:47 AM
Leaving out the obvious, having long, soft, silky hair cascading down my neck, shoulders, back and chest is the final touch of putting me into a girl mindset.

prene
02-16-2017, 12:50 AM
I have more than 10 favorites.

Here are a few:

walking with my attached forms and feeling the movement.

when tucked well and being able to wear panties that naturally fit my figure

feeling the dangle of my earrings against...

Annah
02-16-2017, 06:30 AM
Probably more than 10, but love the feeling of a snug bikini panty cupping my rear, stockings on freshly shaved legs, the feel of my silicon inserts moving around freely and naturally

Stacy Darling
02-16-2017, 09:47 AM
I've been clean shaven and waxed for years. So for me the best sensation is being in water

Lana Mae
02-16-2017, 12:16 PM
The swirl of a skirt, the pull of clip on earrings, a skirt sliding up pantyhose covered legs, feel of walking in heels, and the list goes on and on!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Michelle2016
02-16-2017, 12:45 PM
I absolutely love, as you can see from my picture, I just love putting on a nice mini skirt!! Be it denim or leather, it's just so satisfactory!! Like you Samantha, I too love putting on heels 👠 especially boots!! 👠👠

Vikky
02-16-2017, 01:14 PM
Got numerous but how about:

The squeeze of a bra on the chest
The swish of a skirt on the legs
Looking down at my feminine shape (bust, hips, legs)

Vikky

Antron III
02-16-2017, 01:51 PM
When sitting I love the tightness feel of a dress against my breasts. When walking it's the way the dress slides against my skin as my body twists a little with each step. Oh ya, there's more than ten...

DIANEF
02-16-2017, 05:26 PM
There are many things I could list, but I really like it when the heels go on, you stand up and suddenly your whole posture has changed and your legs feel great. When I dress they are usually the last things I put on and the look is complete.

Lydianne
02-16-2017, 07:18 PM
Applying primer feels pretty good. It glides - it's just like a layer of air. But limiting it to dressing, then it would be the onset of internal contentment and serenity when I put on any clothing item. It's really something to savor :meditate:.

Indecent proposal
02-16-2017, 07:20 PM
My favorite changes like the seasons,lately I just can't get enough of my leggings,over the knee socks followed up with my pretty woman hooker boots.OH! Just makes me feel so much younger it's truly amazing how pretty cloths change your outlook towards everything.

GeorgeA
02-16-2017, 07:26 PM
The pull of your garters on your stockings while walking.

Kymmie

I'm with you on that one, Kymmie.

Zoe Lapin
02-16-2017, 08:01 PM
My favorite sensation is that of being completely dressed. The entire ritual is really a sensation- from shower and shave to a complete face of makeup (lashes are a must), undergarments and foundations, hosiery, heels, petticoats (as needed), hair (especially big, voluminous, hair), and just the right dress. The feeling when all of that comes together; some call it restriction but I've never felt more liberated.

susancheerleader
02-16-2017, 08:11 PM
I love the feeling of skirts. How the swish on my thighs and of course the open "freedom"
In addition to that. There are some panties that I wear that sometimes "adjust" on my butt with each step. It really feels like something I just can't describe.

renaej7
02-16-2017, 09:51 PM
I have two. Walking around the house in a matching bra/panty set. Also, I feel absolutely amazing wearing ankle boots n ankle jeans.

Diane Taylor
02-16-2017, 11:24 PM
The look and feel of being TOTALLY shaved from head to toe is one of my favorites.

ashley_addams76
02-16-2017, 11:27 PM
You captured my feelings exactly Zoe. Just had a day to dress and it has been incredible.

Hazel_k
02-17-2017, 12:02 AM
The stretchy clingy feeling of pantyhose around my stomach and tush. The “click, click” sound of walking in heels!

NicoleScott
02-17-2017, 07:40 AM
I can't believe nobody has yet mentioned the sensation of putting on lipstick. For me, standing in front of a full-length mirror in my highest heels, fully dressed and heavily made up, applying deep dark red lipstick.

Michelle123
02-17-2017, 08:24 AM
The feeling of my girdle or corselette "hugging" me all day. Feeling my sheer nylon stockings tugging my garter tabs. Feeling my nylon full slip against my girdle. slipping my nyloned feet into lovely classic styled pumps. These are just a few of my favorite feelings of being feminine.

Nicki_D
02-17-2017, 09:00 AM
I love the feeling of skirts. How the swish on my thighs and of course the open "freedom"
Couldn't put it better myself :)

JustLaura
02-17-2017, 10:32 AM
The stretchy clingy feeling of pantyhose around my stomach and tush. The “click, click” sound of walking in heels!

I'll second the sentiment of pantyhose on shaved legs. I'll also add the sensuality of a close fitting skirt or dress sliding across those hose covered legs as you move about. Also wearing high heels; how your feet arch up and your calves constrict that little bit. It is such an expression of utter femininity.

BLUE ORCHID
02-17-2017, 11:22 AM
Hi Samantha:hugs:, The whole program is so sensual but placing the forms in my bra and

adjusting them and seeing the full bra is so awesome...:daydreaming:..

Joyce Swindell
02-17-2017, 11:29 AM
Mine is just the whole experience of spending the day out as myself. It happened once and I'm struggling to get out to do it again....ASAP. So little things I do help keep the going crazy from happening. Like wearing earrings when no one is around, panties underneath or thigh high hose.

Scarlett398
02-17-2017, 02:14 PM
Lydianne, I love your post and your Avatar photo is absolutely stunning. Are you really a cross dresser or is that a beautiful girl looking at me in that Avatar picture. My name is Scarlett and I am sending you a friend request today. I, like you, probably love to dress up from head to toe where no one can tell there is a guy in that cute and classy outfit. You can check out some of my very first and latest photos of me in The Photo Gallery section and see what Scarlett looks like when she's got her girl on!
Take care and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely, Scarlett

Stephanie47
02-17-2017, 02:23 PM
Oh, that is so easy to answer. I love the feel of nylon. It's the feeling of a Vanity Fair nylon full brief worn under a double skirted nylon full slip. The feeling of three layers of nylon swishing over my butt is wonderful. "Women Within" sells a Comfort Choice double layered skirt slip in pink, black, white and ivory in sizes 36 to 54. Occasionally double skirt nylon slips of a vintage maker show up on eBay. If you're a larger size you have to fight for them and pay through the nose....but they are worth it.

joandher
02-17-2017, 04:57 PM
Hi its when i am all dressed up, and give myself a spray of perfume.

StephanieCLT
02-17-2017, 05:07 PM
Rubbing my tights-covered legs while sitting down, often absent-mindedly.

Fiona123
02-17-2017, 06:27 PM
Pantyhose over clean shaven legs, the swish of a dress or skirt, the comfortable hug of a bra. God! I want to dress right now.

Leelou
02-17-2017, 07:34 PM
Fun thread, thanks! I share many favorite sensations mentioned--swishy skirts, dresses, silky panties against a slip.

I also enjoy the feeling of wearing camis under my clothes with the straps and the cami hugging my body.

And I love the feeling of walking around confidently in high heels. Like many, I started wobbly on heels and it felt great when I became comfortable and confident in them.

Paula Siemen
02-18-2017, 10:19 AM
ALL of the above feelings. I just feel so good and natural when I'm all dressed as Paula. Every step of dressing gives me such wonderful sensations and mental bliss. From the application of my facial makeup foundation to the final application of my lipstick after I'm fully dressed and int heels, ready to step out into the world. I always just feel so pretty and feminine (the mirror may not always agree, but I'm not the mirror). The last look in the mirror and touch up of the wig, put on the sun glasses and Wala.........Here's miss Paula.

CarlaWestin
02-18-2017, 11:05 AM
Waking up all nice and warm in a silky night gown hugging soft breasts.

autumnrenee
02-18-2017, 11:50 AM
Many mentioned nylon and I agree it is a wonderful sensation, but I really enjoy the feeling of my breast forms jiggling and bouncing as I walk in heels.

jennigrace
02-18-2017, 12:57 PM
Definitely pulling on my nylon panties!

ConnieLove
02-20-2017, 10:08 AM
Putting on makeup,painting my toes,and being totally dressed,just a over the top feeling of femininity

cdtraveler
02-20-2017, 12:50 PM
I love the way my undergarments hug and tug as I.move the smoothness and softness

laura47
02-20-2017, 01:18 PM
Nylon panties ....

~Joanne~
02-20-2017, 01:26 PM
I love the sensation of my hosed foot sliding into a pair of peep toed heels :D I think that would be the #1 sensation I get from CDing. A very close second would be hearing those heels clicking across any sort of floor or ground that give off that clicking sound as you walk and the third sensation would be feeling the wind across my legs while out and about which only happens once or twice a year.

PattiMichaels
02-20-2017, 02:56 PM
Purposely averting my eyes during a salon pedicure...I relish the reveal of the finished product.

A close second is then putting a super light coat of baby oil on my legs then donning a pair of sky high open toed strappy heels to complete the outfit...

Patti:battingeyelashes:

SamanthaR
02-20-2017, 11:22 PM
I would have to say it is also panties for me. Love the feel on the tush

sometimes brooke
02-22-2017, 02:03 PM
Many things, but one that I particularly enjoy is the feeling of the weight of mascara on my eyelashes.

It is such a small amount of liquid, but oh does it make a difference! I love the constant reminder. Those lashes are sensitive.

Brooke

Jenny22
02-22-2017, 04:36 PM
Many of us commented under the 'tingles" post.

darla_g
02-22-2017, 09:55 PM
There are two things that come to mind. First the feeling of my shaved legs in stockings being rubbed together. Second its the taste of certain lipsticks that is so equisite!

Forget about the modern lipsticks that taste fruity!

Stephanie Julianna
02-22-2017, 10:26 PM
My face being framed and caressed by a full head of hair, Nylons and the sound and feel of swishy tafetta slips against my legs. My natural breasts snuggled and held up in a satin bra and the tingle of the hem of my skirts as they brush against my legs. The sound of my heels when I am walking. The satisfaction I feel when I am called Mame or Miss. The sensation I feel on my face in full makeup. The butterflies I feel when I look in the mirror and see the "Complete" me.

Kelly DeWinter
02-22-2017, 10:44 PM
You know that feeling you get when a complete stranger writes you a check for a Million Dollars ? .............................. me neither :daydreaming: :cry:

Diedre
02-23-2017, 08:21 AM
Wearing a panty girdle and the feel of the stocking tops tugging on your garter tabs as you walk. Plus the feel of a nylon slip swishing over the girdle and your legs.

Maria Blackwood
02-23-2017, 08:29 AM
Waking up in the morning wearing breastforms.

Bending over in a tight pencil skirt.

The arousal reading a thread like this causes.

Tania75
02-23-2017, 09:32 AM
Just the simple feeling of being able to walk around the house dressed as I feel, and if the people next door are away for the weekend, well, I have the whole back yard to roam around in.
The feeling of wearing a successful purchase for the first time, after braving the checkouts is also a win.

Bruce64
02-25-2017, 08:15 AM
I have a polyester mini slip I wear over a nylon spandex panty with a cami, I wear every Friday Night, it's a sensation like no other on the planet, sometimes I wear a stay up with suspender that adds a feeling out of this world. I can never stop wearing feminine underwear.

Christineblake113
02-25-2017, 09:19 AM
Pulling on a pair of stockings or pantyhose. It still thrills me after all these years.

The coolness and open feel of wearing a short skirt.

Zipping up a pair of thighhigh boots.

Vikky
02-25-2017, 09:33 AM
I have posted on this thread already, but here is another favourite.

Many nights I can sleep with bra and forms under a nightdresss and waking in the night with my arm folded across my stomach and a warm boob nestled into the crook of my elbow is just magic.

Vikky

Carrols
02-25-2017, 09:48 AM
I can think of many sensations i love when dressed, but my two favorite are the feel of wearing a bra, The straps on my shoulders and the gentle hug and bounce I get with each step. My other favorite sensation is putting on a pair of stocking over freshly shaven legs! It's heaven!

Renihoward
02-25-2017, 10:27 AM
In the winter I love the feeling of my cold forms when I first put them on. I keep my stash in a closet with 2 outside walls so they are cold when I first put them on. Just love it.

kimdl93
02-26-2017, 01:06 AM
I would guess it is the fullness of my chest when I'm wearing breast forms. I love the feeling

IllinoisGuy1025
02-26-2017, 01:14 AM
I love the feeling of a bodystocking covering my whole body. Even better of somebody is there rubbing their body or hands all over me

Krea
02-27-2017, 03:00 AM
It would have to be that lovely soft feeling of stockings or tights. It was my first step into crossdressing & still my favourite feeling.

alwayshave
02-27-2017, 06:58 AM
My favorite feeling is my slip brushing across my skin below my panties and above the top of my stockings.

kimberly c
02-27-2017, 07:40 AM
being fully dressed in my fine lingerie and then submitting to my wife.

rachelatshop
02-27-2017, 09:44 PM
My favorite feeling is when I have just clipped my stocking to the garter belt and I run my hands up my legs to smooth the stockings

DianeT
02-28-2017, 01:46 AM
The feeling of nylons when one leg touches another. The weight of my "breast" in my arms when I'm in a bed, turned on one side. The general elegance of the female posture when standing and sitting.

penny lace
02-28-2017, 04:25 AM
For me its when I have my wig on and the feeling of having long hair (rather than none at all) and the feeling of having a tight underwired bra on ( i do buy my bra's a little smaller than I should :o

Geena Gee
02-28-2017, 10:52 AM
It's that little wiggle that I have to do to adjust my skinny jeans and thong while wearing 4 1/2" heels.

LydiaL
02-28-2017, 12:01 PM
The last step in dressing. Putting on the wig completes my exhilaration of achieving femininity.

BillieAnneJean
02-28-2017, 12:06 PM
I love stepping out the door and feeling the temperature zones on my skin. My head is warm in the winter to hot in the summer. My face down to my neckline is cool to cold in winter or warm in the summer breezes. My torso is always warm to hot in the layers to make my shape fem. Then the temperature from about mid thigh down to my feet is entirely at the mercy of the ambient conditions. In the winter cold to bitter cold. In the spring I love the cool air. In the summer I can feel the heat off the pavement.

I love the feel of the summer raindrops getting past my umbrella and alighting on my exposed legs.

I love the feel of the fabrics and the constraint of the corset.

I love the way the heels make me walk.

SUCH FUN!

Nicole90
02-28-2017, 12:37 PM
For me it's pulling on pantyhose and that feeling of slipping my feet into some heels. :daydreaming:

Helen_Highwater
02-28-2017, 02:10 PM
For me I have to say that the "Hug" of a well fitting pencil skirt when worn with hip pads. When I walk I can't help but do so with just a little sway of the hips.

Steph65
02-28-2017, 06:24 PM
I love the sensation of putting heels on and off. The nylons on freshly shaved legs. But wearing a skirt or light dress and feeling the breeze on the legs or through the blouse. The other sensation that is neat is catching some other guy checking you out!!! LOL oh and a nice kiss!!!

Dana44
02-28-2017, 06:35 PM
The feel of nylons and heels out and about. Heels clicking on the concrete surface. Oh and the lipstick. yep good good stuff. But then again the cold air going up a skirt.

Jenn A116
02-28-2017, 07:09 PM
I love the feel of the bra snug around my chest and seeing by boobs (forms) jutting in front of me. Also, the feeling of my arms occasionally grazing the side of my breasts when I reach out to pick something up.

Scarlett398
02-28-2017, 07:17 PM
I can't narrow it down to one specific thing having to do with getting my girl on as Scarlett. I just love the entire process from start to finish with the exception of taking that darn nail polish off when it's time to put everything away!

XOXOXO Scarlett

irene9999
02-28-2017, 07:20 PM
Gotta love the feeling of freshly shaved legs, wearing a skirt/dress and heels and walking around outside!

sindi
03-01-2017, 12:37 PM
All of the above...guess that's more than 10!

brenda girl
03-06-2017, 01:26 PM
The feeling of putting on a new dress

Jane G
03-06-2017, 02:31 PM
The feeling of being me for a few hours.

NancySue
03-06-2017, 02:43 PM
Like many others, I love each step. I have my own specific procedures. My two favorites, after slipping on panties, are slipping on thigh high stockings (always Hanes Silk Refections) and putting on my bra and forms and ending by painting my nails with nail polish. Like Scarlet, removing nail polish is a pain. When dressed, I smile at the "aha" moment in front of the mirror.

Karmen
03-06-2017, 02:44 PM
My favorite sensation is definitely when I take off my male jeans, socks and shoes and put my high heels on. Since I underdress a lot, I'm usually already wearing panties and pantyhose under my jeans.

Emma1
03-06-2017, 04:40 PM
My favorite sensation is probably twirling in a dress or a skirt. It's so fun to watch the skirt flare up as I spin around!

valerie anne
03-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Slipping my bra straps into position before going out.

Beverley Sims
03-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Being zipped up in a form fitting dress, a great feel and a good look go together here. :-)

Karu
03-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Shaved legs on new bed sheets, or satin panties under a full slip are my favs

stephenie3756
03-08-2017, 05:22 AM
Being zipped up in a form fitting dress, a great feel and a good look go together here. :-)
Understand completely. Add in pantyhose and a pair of platform heels and the look is complete.

michaelmichelle
03-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Mine would be sitting outside in a form fitting dress and stockings feeling the breeze on my legs.