PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everyone!

ms. victoria
10-23-2004, 07:50 AM
Hi everyone! I have been a member of our forum for a few months now. I have contributed afew times and I love to read about all of you. Iam amazed that we are all very similar in our deep desires. Many of you have had the courage to go out in public and not be affraid. I have read posts about 1st timers. It has always been my desire to go out in public. Because of this forum, I did just that last week. I took lots of advice from many different threads. I was conservative and cautious. My experience was thrilling and yet uneventful. I was scared at first, but soon settled down. I wore black suede T-strap pumps with 3" block heels, black tights, pleated knee length skirt, black turtle neck, red blazer, 2" gold hoop earings, and my make up was conservative. I wanted to dress in a mini, spike heels, etc, but your advice was to the contrary. In hind sight, it was good advice. I had the time of my life. I even cought a guy checking me out while I filled the Jeep up with gas! I think I blushed!
Going out does not have to be scary. One just has to be educated and make sound decisions.
Anyhow, I am taking far too long to say "thank you" to all of you for your encouragement and advice. This forum rocks!

Wendy me
10-23-2004, 07:56 AM
glad you had a good time .hope this is the start of a on going thing be your slefe and have some fun

Julie
10-23-2004, 07:58 AM
Ms. Victoria, I'm so pleased for you that your adventure went ahead and things went OK. I notice you say it was uneventful but surely this was a good sign. Well done.

Julie J

Tonia
10-23-2004, 08:07 AM
Hi Victoria

It sure is nice to get out in public wearing something conservative will not get you noticed as fast a pink skirt with 3inch heels lol. Glad to see your confidence is up and your sprit about going out in public. Some times you really have to be very careful were you go people are very ignorant.

Toniahttp://Toina24

ms. victoria
10-23-2004, 08:08 AM
I think that in my mind I expected some mean rough sailor or construction worker beating me up! :eek: I truly had visions of horror in my mind. By "uneventful" I mean that no one stared, made comments or laughed at me. It was fun and exciting. It was the middle of the day, too! I always thought that my first time would have been under the cover of night. Appeasement feeds the appetite! I am ready to go again! :D

babe4life
10-23-2004, 08:17 AM
Ms Victoria,
Congratulations! It is an awesome feeling isn't it? Hope you have many, many more excursions and don't be shy to share them either :)

Love,
Vicky