PDA

View Full Version : Butterflies Valentine's Day Soiree

JaimeCD
02-18-2017, 01:00 PM
My wife and I are going to our local group's V-day Soirée. Really getting nervous, she has spent time with me dressed but we have never been out and about before. The group is great and very welcoming but still nervous about her taking it all in.

We are hitting Sephora before hand and both getting makeovers (and it is not my usual Sephora, so that is adding to my nerves). Then checking in to the hotel to get dolled up.

I know that everything will be amazing and I don't understand why I get myself so worried before hand.

bridget thronton
02-18-2017, 01:21 PM
I hope all goes well - enjoy the outing with your wife

JaimeCD
02-20-2017, 11:18 PM
Saturday was amazing, we had our makeovers at Sephora and my wife who is usually very conservative got all done up (even got false lashes). As a side note we had our makeovers at Tysons. Not as good of an expirence as Fair Oaks. Just a function of how busy they get.

Then we checked into our hotel and got all dolled up for the night. It was a wonderful evening and I believe the Soirée had over 80 people.

My wife was fantastic and the ladies were so welcoming. She had been up really early that morning so she went back to the room around 11 but insisted that I go back down and socialize.

- - - Updated - - -

My wife tonight asked if it would be ok to join the meetup group. I really wasn't sure how to answer, I am thrilled she has joined but it really needed to be a her thing.

- - - Updated - - -

My wife tonight asked if it would be ok to join the meetup group. I really wasn't sure how to answer, I am thrilled she has joined but it really needed to be a her thing.

cdtraveler
02-20-2017, 11:46 PM
That's fantastic. Enjoy the experience of unconditional live. It's priceless.