PDA

View Full Version : Some lovely experiences today

Ceera
02-21-2017, 12:37 AM
Had a girly day for most of the day today.

When I got up, I put on one of my older wigs, my breast forms, and a set of fem workout clothes (a leotard top and comfy shorts and flat soled shoes) and tried a little Zumba dance exercise in my home. I'd had the workout DVD's for Zumba Gold for quite a while, but hadn't gotten around to trying it before. It was fun! Worked up a decent sweat doing it.

Also tried doing some sit ups... Note to self. Sit ups aren't a great idea while tucked! Urf!

Mid day, my dog wanted to go for a walk. So I did my makeup properly, added my hip pads, changed to some nice feminine jeans, a t-shirt and running shoes, changed to my best wig, added a touch of perfume, and put on a women's jacket and a feminine knit cap, and off we went. Today is a US school holiday (President's Day), so I got just two houses down the street when I encountered four grade-school aged boys coming out of their home, playing with each other. The boys all wanted to pet my dog. Their mom and then their dad came out, and I chatted casually with all six of them, while they all loved on my dog. Not one person in that family acted like I was at all unusual. To them, I was clearly just a female neighbor out walking her dog.

Then I went shopping. Bought some new bras and blouses on sale, and some groceries. Chatted amicably with several people, including a very young girl scout and her mom who were selling cookies at the entrance I came in and out through. All went so normally that it was almost like a dream. Not one odd look, or any other indication that they saw me as anything but a normal woman.

Feeling quite happy now with how my day went!

Leelou
02-21-2017, 03:35 AM
Thanks for posting, Ceera! That sounds like a great time out! Dogs are such a great ice breaker.