PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom problems?

Jean 103
02-21-2017, 01:29 AM
Halloween 2016. My favorite bar. Sailor Jupiter costume. Date, place and what I was wearing.

I was early and took a seat at the bar. The bodice of my costume is a bit short so the skirt barely covered my bottom. I was going to make a new one but instead ended making a sailor moon costume for my roommate’s daughter (everyone loved it). My plan was to stay seated. The bar filled up so there wasn’t even standing room. One of my friends came in the front door and went out the back, it was just too crowded. They called for the costume contest. It’s more of a popularity contest. Your friends cheer for you. I’m well known and could of easily pumped up the crowd, maybe even won. I don’t want to win, besides I’m about to pee my panties. I’m only a couple steps from the women’s rest room. It’s a single stall and there is someone using it but no line. I wait doing the pee pee dance. The door opens a girl comes out and I go in. This other girl comes from nowhere, she tries to cut in front of me. I wasn’t having that as I was about to make a puddle on the floor. I close and lock the door. She immediately starts banging on the door. I’m sitting there hopping the lock holds. I’m wearing a gaff, panties, Pantyhose, and spanx this is a lot to deal with (I didn’t want any wardrobe malfunction). I open the door and the bar manager a friend of mine is standing there. She walks away and I follow her. I wanted to tell her what happened and that I didn’t do anything wrong. She was too busy, she wouldn’t even stop for a second and let me explain. I didn’t care what that girl and her friends thought only what my friend did. I talked to her a couple days later. I called a cab, I was going to go home than I remembered my roommate is working. He is the head bouncer at another bar (his ex took his daughter trick or treating). I tell the cab the driver to take me there. The staff all know me because of my roommate. A couple of the regulars know me as I play pool. I’m having fun and I have to go pee again. Both restrooms are single stall off the same hall. The women’s is busy, no line. The men’s is free. I always use the restroom corresponding to how I’m presenting. I go into the men’s close and lock the door. Someone immediately starts banging on the door. I’m like what the h____. I have never had any problems, now twice in one night. I yell go talk to ______ (my roommate’s name). He took care of it.