PDA

View Full Version : The wife's plan

jamie_44
03-04-2006, 10:34 AM
My wife is working on a plan to have the family out of the house for a day so Jamie can go out. Is that cool or what! She knows that I need to get out sometimes but it is virtually impossible with a house full of 7 people. She also said she could probably handle being around me dressed if it was just her and me at home. What an understanding wife! I am lucky!

Shelly Preston
03-04-2006, 10:38 AM
Hi jamie

I hope it all goes like clockwork and ou get to enjoy yourself.

angie_pacd
03-04-2006, 10:39 AM
I have been dressing soooo long my wife is used to me. Good luck on your adventure while she is out hun. Angie

Gale R
03-04-2006, 10:45 AM
Looks like i'm in the same boat as you, the house never seems to be empty.:sad:
But tonite i'm going to put my best face on and enjoy myself for a few hours.:D

Enjoy yourself when you've the time and opportunity, or you'll only go mad with frustration.;)

Hugs Gale.

Nikki Dee
03-04-2006, 02:47 PM
My wife is working on a plan to have the family out of the house for a day so Jamie can go out. Is that cool or what! She knows that I need to get out sometimes but it is virtually impossible with a house full of 7 people. She also said she could probably handle being around me dressed if it was just her and me at home. What an understanding wife! I am lucky!
Yes, that's cool...and Yes, you are lucky.!!...always remember that too.!. I have a supportive wife too...and I make sure I keep it that way.!!!!!
Nikki. x

Rachel Morley
03-04-2006, 03:06 PM
What a lovely wife you have :) Good luck and have fun!

suzy
03-04-2006, 03:10 PM
Jamie,

Tell your wife that we all appreciate it when we hear about supportive wives. That is so, so important in many of our lives. You are truly fortunate to have such a loving and understanding wife! Now take her out and buy her some diamonds!!!;)

Sarah Rabbit
03-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Jamie,

Have fun and enjoy every moment. For future reference, think of other ways to get them out of the house, which may lead to more frequent enfemme times. as for the wife, take it steady don't push to quick and let her set the pace, sounds like your doing well:D :D :D

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

Wendy me
03-04-2006, 04:12 PM
veary cool , i do so hope that you are planning on doing some extra nice for her ......

Julie Avery
03-04-2006, 04:20 PM
Hope it's a great day, Jamie. You must let us know how it goes! Has your wife ever seen you en femme before? I join the others in saluting her openness.