PDA

View Full Version : Going to the ladies

Sophie Yeats
10-23-2004, 08:57 AM
This one has had me puzzled for a while and I'd love to find out what the other girls do.
So you are in the ladies about to wee and you are wearing a skirt and tights.
Now do the skirt and tights come down or just the tights?
Inquiring minds need to know..

- Sophie xXx

Marianne
10-23-2004, 09:00 AM
Tights down, skirt up around waist. My reasoning is that I really don't want to let my skirt hit the ground, after all you never know what's on the floor.

Julie
10-23-2004, 09:13 AM
Tights down, skirt up around waist. My reasoning is that I really don't want to let my skirt hit the ground, after all you never know what's on the floor.

Absolutely correct, never considered doing it any other way.

Now if there was a valet to iron the skirt then things might be different.

Julie J

babe4life
10-23-2004, 09:19 AM
Ditto!

Wenda
10-23-2004, 09:22 AM
Vicki Lawrence (Mama) does a hilarious routine showing how to unclip your body stocking, hold it in your teeth, roll up your pant legs so they don't touch the floor, and, just when you are in an incredibly athletic position, about to go, discover there is no toilet paper. wenda.

Wendy me
10-23-2004, 10:18 AM
yes skirt up,tights down,were else would you put your tights thay would be a mess if you did not?????????????? some things just are a no brainer

Sandra H
10-23-2004, 10:40 AM
I always pull up your skirt and panties and tights down. And either sit down when at home or hover over the bowl when outside.

babe4life
10-23-2004, 11:18 AM
I always pull up your skirt and panties and tights down.

But Sandra, I am a big girl now. I think I can handle the trip now. But thank you very much for the kind offer ...

:D

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-23-2004, 01:02 PM
But Sandra, I am a big girl now. I think I can handle the trip now. But thank you very much for the kind offer ...

:D

Love,
Vicky

I didn't want to pick up on that, there again I just knew one of us would. :D

Julie J

babe4life
10-23-2004, 01:32 PM
Julie, I just could not resist the carrot that was dangling out there ... :D