PDA

View Full Version : Favorite replaced

NancySue
03-05-2017, 10:08 AM
At an early age I was introduced to hose. They were always my #1 all these years, under and out. Recently, I've discovered an equally or stronger attraction and need to wear underwire bras. I've purchased several including a lovely push up bra and along line. They are now a part of me as #1. Yes, I continue to wear hose...in fashion or not, but now I wear a bra daily and occasionally at night. Has anyone else had this experience of having your "get-go" item replaced? Will hose regain #1? Understand, this is not a problem, but an interesting development.

CarlaWestin
03-05-2017, 10:25 AM
I can understand your #1. For me (as y'all very well know) it's all about the bra. And I doubt that will ever change.

Paula Siemen
03-05-2017, 10:29 AM
I love my bras too, and wear one anytime I'm not at work or sleeping.

DIANEF
03-05-2017, 11:03 AM
Funnily enough I really dislike underwired bras, they just don't feel right on me. Always liked tights (hose), but never had one particular item that especially did it for me.

Petra1
03-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Like Carla, it has always been about the bra first and foremost.

Geena Gee
03-05-2017, 11:16 AM
I'm gonna go along with Diane on this one. I love the feeling of hose and tights. Bras look nice, and can be pretty sexy, but I like the feeling of no bra. And since I found a glue that really works well with my breast forms... No worries about one sliding down my chest, and no bra line on my tighter blouses.

-Geena

NancySue
03-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Thanks for responses. My cup and forms are C cup. I've purchased a couple underwire bras, one is a push up in an A cup. When I wear the A cup, bend over and "scoop", I nearly fill the A cup. It's important the underwire is not too high or too low. Can't help but smile.

Tracii G
03-05-2017, 12:38 PM
Funny how those items have such an impact on you NancySue.
I hate to wear hose and a bra but they are items one has to wear to present properly in most cases.

~Joanne~
03-05-2017, 01:01 PM
I could do without the whole bra thing, if I didn't need them to present properly, I probably wouldn't bother with them at all. Pantyhose? that I wouldn't do without. I tried wearing my heels and skirts without them and they just don't feel right, besides, they make legs look so much better.

Dana44
03-05-2017, 01:07 PM
I like my bras also. I have b sized moobs and with a push up, they look really nice. The panties that go with them are nice and well so girly and it make me feel good. On hose, yeah I like it, but when it gets hot. well one an't wear them but in winter, spring and fall, yes indeed.

ronda
03-05-2017, 02:17 PM
mine favorite is bra and panties matching sets

Teresa
03-05-2017, 02:42 PM
Nancy,
I'm not attracted to a particular style of bra, what you choose to wear on top dictates the choice, I find underwired work best with my choice of forms, I did have a problem with a tight bodycon dress that I should have worn a soft bra with. In May we are having a prom night and I intend to wear a strapless dress so I'm hoping my strapless bra does it's job and keeps everything in place .

We do get our minds set sometimes, once it's on the wish list it's difficult to shake it off, I've blown hot and cold over a leather skirt, now since a visit to a retro charity shop I have two . So now I need a pair of brown boots to go with a dark tan leather skirt !

Vikky
03-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Hi Nancy
I love tights but keep on pushing my thumb through and creating a hole, so unusable.
Bras are another matter altogether: love them. I have just replaced a worn out (elastic gave out) Naturama underwired bra with two more, one back the other white. Also gone down a bandwidth size and feel a much better support (hug!).
Vikky

BLUE ORCHID
03-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Hi Nancy Sue:hugs:, Pantyhose and a bra are the main dressing staples for me..*:daydreaming:*..

mikayla1964
03-05-2017, 06:44 PM
I guess the only way your taking my underwire bras and panties from me is if you pry them from my cold dead hands. I feel naked without them as I wear a B cup bra everyday allday.

NancySue
03-05-2017, 08:09 PM
I wouldn't think of it. I totally understand.

TrishaTX
03-05-2017, 08:29 PM
Yes for me, I have always wore thigh highs and Bras and forms were my favorite thing...now full hose is my favorite things as well...

Robin777
03-05-2017, 08:35 PM
My #1 has always been bras, I really like it when I can get matching panties. My # 2 is a open bottom body briefer with garters and garter stockings.

Sometimes Steffi
03-05-2017, 09:24 PM
For me, the "go to" item is a classic 60's style girdle, as tight as I can handle it.

As a side effect, I've found that it helps me move my hips like a girl when I walk.

lingerieLiz
03-05-2017, 11:46 PM
I love my bras. Must I have over 200 of them. Wife doesn't understand it nor do I