PDA

View Full Version : Free weekend coming up!

Ashley090
03-06-2017, 03:56 AM
Well, well, I just got information if good weather would hold up then my parents 'll move out for weekend. Nobody home means one thing. Girly weekend! I am kind of exicted and looking forward to it. Need to check weather forecast every day now :D Prepare wardrobe and stuff. And also come with some plan for weekend besides of dressig up obviously :D. Just wanna share with you all here. :) Be myself for few days...
Btw, I am open for suggestions if you have any :D

rebecca_ns
03-06-2017, 06:15 AM
Plans..?? Be yourself, and have some fun..!!

JanieTx
03-06-2017, 07:21 AM
Such fun times for sure 😊😊 I've always enjoyed taking as many pictures and trying on as many new clothes as possible. Did you buy any new clothes for the upcoming weekend? What's your favorite outfit to wear?

Lily Catherine
03-06-2017, 09:00 AM
If you can afford it (it ought to ideally be a right, but I'll understand if it's a luxury to you), go out there and experience the world. I see that you're also fairly young too - so it'd be good to seize the day while you can, although that comes with its own risk which you'll have to voluntarily accept.

phili
03-06-2017, 09:13 AM
Try to find the safest place to explore with others what being yourself means. Prague has nice tourist museums and lots of music events- all of which make very good places to be seen and interact with others. WIndow shopping is always good- and practice navigating the cobblestone streets of Old Town in heels!

Jessicae
03-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Just have a good weekend and enjoy yourself.

Ashley090
03-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Such fun times for sure 😊😊 I've always enjoyed taking as many pictures and trying on as many new clothes as possible. Did you buy any new clothes for the upcoming weekend? What's your favorite outfit to wear? Well I probably try take some pics, if I wont think I look stupidly (which I probably not only think that I look, but actualy look stupidly :) ) For clothes, nah I didnt have anything new even I wish so much. Need bigger place to store my girly things... In term of favorite outfit I am pretty causal. I like anything with skirt, they are so comfy. Still need find my "Little Black Dress" :)
Going out, well even that was kind of on my mind, but I am not sure about that since I would say I wasnt out yet except few midnight drives. Those 200m from house and back I dont count at all :GD: . I would like to or more likely love to, getting bored of being stuck at home, but definetly not going to Prague to test my high heels skills there Phili, maybe in 2-3 years :) Right now in my head is ongoing battle between my girl side saying I should belive in myself, grab some confidence and go out and on other hand is my guy side saying that I should not be crazy and rather stay home, try to be normal dude. :)

Lydianne
03-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Hi Ashley!

Regarding the battle between your two sides, the side that wrote your sig seems to have a good point ;) . Safety is first though, obviously :) .

"Well I probably try take some pics, if I wont think I look stupidly (which I probably not only think that I look, but actualy look stupidly :) )"

If the 90 represents your birth year, you don't need to worry about that :p . Freight-train metabolism single-handedly maintains the figure, no chiselled ridges on the face, no dark circles or bags under the eyes, smooth skin...etc. Looks is automatic for you kids. Wait till you get to 40 :tongueout . . . :straightface: .

p.s. your next post will be your 100th :D .

Lana Mae
03-06-2017, 08:59 PM
Ashley, get dressed, take some pics, try really hard to have a good time and I add my best wishes that you have that good time! Hugs Lana Mae