PDA

View Full Version : Finally plucked up the courage to go outside in the daylight

Samantha uk
03-09-2017, 02:52 PM
After trying a million outfits on I have finally managed to pluck up the courage to go out in the daylight. Click here (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6EGAT7OmsYOajc3U3h4YzZJNW8/view?usp=sharing) to see what you think I find it so difficult to feel confident, it feels like the eyes of the world are burying in to every part of me and then other times I just think sod it I don't care any more. I know actually that most people won't even notice me and those that do don't really care, they're just getting on with their own lives but jeez I just wish my confidence wouldn't get knocked so easy. I'm not like that at all in male mode. I guess its just baby steps

Allisa
03-09-2017, 02:58 PM
I don't get it , who's the woman in the video?

carhill2mn
03-09-2017, 03:12 PM
I see no reason why you should have any concerns. You look great and carry yourself very well!

Dana44
03-09-2017, 03:34 PM
LOL that woman walking must be you. Well, you carry yourself well.

Steph65
03-09-2017, 03:35 PM
Were you the one walking with that guy? LOL I noticed they didn't even bother to have a second look or anything..... Wish I looked half that great!! not a thing wrong at all.

Elizabeth G
03-09-2017, 03:57 PM
Wow - you did great! You looked composed and blended well. The couple that passed by didn't bat an eyelash. You needn't worry about going out in the future.

Samantha uk
03-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Thanks everyone, this forum is always a good place to come for reassuring words. It can certainly feel like a lonely place when you're a CD'er and that voice in your head telling you you look ridiculous doesn't help either

BLUE ORCHID
03-09-2017, 06:26 PM
Hi Samantha:hugs:, You are out there now there's no turning back now...:daydreaming:...

DIANEF
03-09-2017, 06:44 PM
Congrats on getting out there. You have found out what I found out, no one gives you a second look if you blend well, and you obviously do. I found it difficult at first, but each time it gets a little easier. Great video by the way, like the look.

Jenny22
03-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Well done, Samantha!! Heels must be second nature to you the way you came down the stairs witout using the handrail!!

HollyGreene
03-09-2017, 07:19 PM
I found you totally convincing. Well done.

Rachael Leigh
03-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Samantha loved the video and you looked great, I didn't see any explosions or gasp of anyone you walked by lol.
Once you understand nobody usually blinks an eye you will do great.
Cute outfit too

Helen_Highwater
03-09-2017, 07:31 PM
If you go on YouTube and search for crossdresser public you'll get loads of hits for just that, CD'ers out in public. You look as convincing as any I've ever seen. You have the walk off to a tee and you have great dress sense. As for feeling that everyone is looking at you, the more you go out, the more that feeling goes away.

Have you been anywhere where there's a crowd, city centre shopping for instance?

chelyann
03-09-2017, 09:39 PM
you look great . beautiful posture , make some more videos and make a lot of us jealous

ronda
03-09-2017, 09:54 PM
you did that very well no reason to have fear just keep going out you look great

Beverley Sims
03-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Much easier in the daylight, more action going on to distract the viewers.

Stephanie47
03-10-2017, 11:19 AM
You have great poise. You do not walk like a man. You look like you belong. The couple who passed right in front of you did not give you a glance. Your attire gave you a look of a professional going about her business. Very attractive look. No reason for you not to go out.

~Joanne~
03-10-2017, 12:09 PM
I think the problem is because of the way everything is bore into your head from an early age. You are taught that what your doing is wrong and that is the way the sheeple see it and until you get pass that notion, your confidence will always take a hit. I know, easier said then done as I suffer from the same thing every time I am out there. It does feel like everyone is watching you and only you, it might be true depending on how your dressed and where your at.

From the video though you looked very nice, didn't look out of place at all and carried yourself very well. Just a business woman about her business, the guy in the white car that watched you all the way to your car didn't have any complaints ;)

chris80
03-11-2017, 01:51 AM
very ladylike. what excellent use of a dashcam

Lana Mae
03-11-2017, 08:08 AM
Excellent! Your were great! Just a lady out and about her business! You are there! Maybe baby steps for you but you are ahead of me! Hugs Lana Mae

joanne51
03-11-2017, 10:25 AM
Wow Samantha you were great. You looked the part and no one gave you a second look. And going down the steps without support took some doing.
You should go out more often. Lose the business look and go for a bit more colour. You can carry it with confidence.

maid victoria999
03-12-2017, 11:18 AM
Today was first day was outside in daylight was daunting would definitely like to do more of this don't know where to find the help to go out was out myself briefly then jumped back in the car is there places to meet female admirers to advise on this

suzanne
03-12-2017, 11:44 AM
You have absolutely nothing to worry about. The others have given you an A+ and I agree. Only one thing you need more of. More time out and about. After a few outings like the one in the video, all your qualms and misgivings will evaporate and confidence will take over. Well Done!