PDA

View Full Version : The Clothes, Really Feeling Them

deebra
03-10-2017, 09:40 AM
When you dress do you really feel the clothes and how they make you feel like a woman? Do you get pleasure out of picking out, looking at and putting on each piece as you transform to being/feeling like a woman? I'm not meaning women's emotions or any mental stuff, just how wearing and feeling women's clothes make you feel womanly or like a woman? Do you take on the feel of feeling like a woman and not male anymore. When walking in heels, the weight, feel and movement of your breasts in a bra, the projection, the underwear, wearing hose under a skirt, soft clingy fabrics, feeling makeup and the taste of lipstick, the movement of earrings, the womanly curves you see when looking in a mirror. You walk differently just as a woman walks, when sitting you immediately cross your legs, you feel feminely sexy dressed and when moving about as a woman does. For me it's just a very pleasant and satisfying feeling that brings emotional happiness and contentment and I thoroughly enjoy dressed and presenting this way. Do the clothes do this for you?

Allisa
03-10-2017, 10:17 AM
Yes you've hit the nail on the head, funny how being male is just a second thought and I go with the flow and feel natural. I can't say I feel like a woman because I am not one, but the feelings and mannerisms are somewhat natural to me somehow. And as I have said before I smile a whole lot more when expressing my femme self.

penny lace
03-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Feeling dressed definitely definitely increases the femininity of my actions, I have also found that I can keep the dressed sensation 'in my head' that allows me to maintain an element of femininity when not dressed. Just crazy me :)

Teresa
03-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Deebra,
To give a simple basic answer it's YES otherwise most of us wouldn't do it.

I'm not going to go into it too deeply and sidetrack your thread but to me it's all to do with AGP. That's all I'm going to say here because I feel it's time I put together a thread to discuss the subject.

I look at wearing women's clothes as a total package, I think the more you do it the less each item has a special appeal. I feel more like that now since going out socially . I choose my outfits depending what is planned for our meetings , also considering what the weather will be like. So the outerwear dictates to some extent what underwear I wear, now days the choice is white or black for bras and panties depending if I wear a dark or light dress or blouse and skirt . I usually run short of time so any deep thoughts about the feel of the underwear doesn't arise, I'll chose one of four shades of stockings and slip them on, pop my forms in and finally check I'm happy with my choice of outerwear and the accessories to go with it . Final check of handbag, pull on a suitable coat or jacket and it's out the door.

I feel the way I do it is more how a woman would get herself ready to go out socially, at the end of the day the whole female package is the satisfying part for me , the individual items are chosen to achieve that, it's the part I enjoy so much.

Georgina
03-10-2017, 10:44 AM
I feel all that without the words woman and feminine. I feel comfortable and relaxed but still definitely male.

DIANEF
03-10-2017, 11:36 AM
As a life long CDer I obviously love womens clothing, but the look is more important to me than the feel. As an example when wearing a bra I am fully aware of how it feels, but having my boobs looking right takes priority. I try to put myself in the mind of a GG when getting ready, in fact I'm fully dressed right now. No woman I've ever known likes the 'feel' of a bra, most can't wait to take it off at the end of the day. And tights (hose) vs stockings, the latter are usually strictly for the bedroom. Dressing as a woman doesn't turn me on in any way physically, but mentally I'm on a different level. There was a 'look or feel' thread a while back, which had some widely differing opinions on the subject.

NancySue
03-10-2017, 01:31 PM
Deebra, absolutely "yes" to each of your questions. Teresa expressed my thoughts, exactly. It's the whole package. I plan and enjoy each step Of dressing. Looking in the mirror for that "aha" or "cha ching" brings a smile every time. Of all the "steps", slipping on my nylon stockings on freshly shaved, lotioned legs is always my favorite.

AllieSF
03-10-2017, 02:06 PM
I think that for each of us it depends ..... It depends on how often we go out, is the dressing for the look or the sensation of the feel, is it related to a deeper feeling of who we are or is it only a special side of us, and so on and so forth. So, it depends on the person. When I first started dressing, I knew immediately that I wanted to go out. So, anything sexually/self satisfying never came into play for me and still does nt. I am a very social person and socially needy one too. So, my main purpose was and is to take how I mentally feel, how I physically look and present out into the real world to share and interact with others. Initially when first going out I would feel that new sensation of a breeze or wind sometimes blowing up my legs whether wearing a skirt or dress. I sometimes would just touch my nylons and enjoy that silky feeling, which would bring back memories of previous relationships with women. Now, today for me it is totally how I look and present, but that is only to get me out the door. Yes, I do still look in the restroom mirror and get a big smile on my face as I momentarily revel in this special moment being me. Nylons are only part of the package and panties once on are really never felt or remembered again during my time out. My outfit once approved and enjoyed in the mirror before heading out is really only the covering that wraps me in the moment, not something that I dwell on.

Steph65
03-10-2017, 02:33 PM
On top of what everyone said I think this is one as well!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7auzP9RhCY

BLUE ORCHID
03-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Hi Deebra:hugs:, Absolutely that's what it is all about for me...:daydreaming:...

sometimes_miss
03-10-2017, 03:10 PM
The female clothing I wear DOES feel different from my male clothes. It's part of why it feels normal, and male clothes do not.

docrobbysherry
03-10-2017, 08:47 PM
I rarely "feel" the fem clothes I wear, Deebra. What with my girdles, pads, prosthesis, nylons, etc.:straightface:

Of course, I feel THOSE things. Plus my wig, forms, and hi heels. If I don't feel fem, then? All I have to do is look in the mirror!:daydreaming:

Rogina B
03-10-2017, 09:01 PM
You are a wonderful "illusionist" as I see your hobby! But,there is perhaps something deeper ! lol

Confucius
03-10-2017, 09:02 PM
For me crossdressing is all about the very pleasant and satisfying feeling that brings emotional happiness and contentment. My brain is hardwired to release the feel good neurotransmitters (serotonin, oxytocin, dopamine, etc.) when I crossdress, or just when I think about crossdressing. While it may be nice to look like a beautiful woman, it really isn't necessary. Just wearing something feminine and pretty will do the job.

Tracii G
03-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Glad you get all those feelings deebra it must be fabulous

Lana Mae
03-11-2017, 08:19 AM
The tug of an earring, the projection of the breast even clothed, the walk in heels, yes it is there and real! Once dressed and a short time later it just feels right, as it should be always! Maybe why I cried after being dressed 24/4 on my transformation/vacation and had to pack it up and go home! It is special and a part of me! Hugs Lana Mae

deebra
03-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Rogina B, I wish you would tell me more about what you mean when you say "perhaps there is something deeper". I first was drawn to female clothing when I was three and tried on my little girl friends shoes. Not sure it's a "hobby" since it's been with me since year three, that's a lot of years ago. "Illusionist", please explain?????

joanne51
03-11-2017, 10:11 AM
I very rarely get a chance to wear everything including make up, a wig, and shoes or boots. When I do it is heaven.
Most of the time I have to content myself with dressing for brief periods without the wig and makeup.
While I feel good part dressed, the wig and makeup unlock the door, so to speak, to another world.
I feel complete and ready to face the world outside, even though I have only ventured outside the house in the night
when neighbours have gone to bed.
Whilst still male inside, the feelings we get when dressed transport us to another 'state' which is the closest we can get to being feminine
without altering our body.

CynthiaD
03-11-2017, 10:27 AM
I enjoy picking out an outfit to wear for the day, but mostly it just feels like getting dressed. Once I'm dressed, the female clothing is "just my clothes." To me, en femme is normal and wearing drab is weird. If I need to spend the whole day in drab I tend to get depressed. Drab clothing makes me feel a little "dirty" and unnatural.

RADER
03-11-2017, 10:51 AM
O'Yes, the feeling of the clothes, the feel of wishing skirt/dress, the bounce of your Bra,
All add to the pleasure of dressing. At least a good part of it for me.
Rader

Tracii G
03-11-2017, 11:10 AM
I agree CynthiaD guy clothes do feel unnatural to me as well.
I don't get depressed or anything the clothes just feel wrong.

sweetdreams
03-11-2017, 02:21 PM
I only underdress in public and have few opportunities to do much more (wear a dress) at home due to kids being around.

Dressing up can be fun especially if I think about the fact that I'm putting on girls clothes (i.e. pulling up stockings and attaching them to MY garter belt, yes it's girly that I HAVE a garter belt).

Once dressed feelings tend to go away, but there are little reminders here and there. Certainly I can think about what I'm wearing and have a little inner smile that I'm wearing my girly things. The other thing that happens is when I go to the bathroom. If I'm only wearing panties (24/7) when I go into a restaurant or bar bathroom, unzip and reach in, contact with the nylon panties gives me a little inner smile. If I have stockings on, I try to make it a habit of peeing like a girl. I pull my pants down and sit. Of course this exposes everything and gives me a big inner smile - YUM, so girly.

deebra
03-12-2017, 09:48 AM
Steph 65, that Sheina Twain video you referenced in your thread really says how a woman feels, WOW, no holds barred, they do exactly what they want including wearing what they want, Good for them.

Shely
03-12-2017, 10:57 AM
You've hit the nail on the head. The feel is the best part of the experience. And the brighter and prettier they are the better the make you feel. I wish I was better at describing these things, but i was never very good at writing. Some here have said it much better than i could.

Fiona123
03-12-2017, 01:28 PM
Deebra: yes, yes and yes. You describe the experience of dressing perfectly. As a TG the deeper aspect occurs when I am dressed, my gender expression becomes for a time aligned with my gender identity.

Rogina B
03-12-2017, 07:42 PM
They just feel like "the right clothes"..Face on..Put them on and I get out the door...