PDA

View Full Version : Late starter!

Lana Mae
03-10-2017, 08:40 PM
I know a lot of the girls have been doing this all their lives. How many have started out late in life?
I follow the general pattern of 5-6 years old , then teenager. I wore mom's stuff: panties, girdle, nylons, and slip. I never went beyond underclothes. Then I settled down it seemed with my wife. 34+ years of marriage and only panties 3-4 times, purged each time! Wife died and I was in panties after 30+ days! Age 65 and learned a lot in a short time. Much of it thanks to you as I hung out on the forum before joining! Now I have more female clothes than male and probably more clothes than any time in my life! LOL Just had to share that little bit of info! Anyone else a late bloomer? Hugs Lana Mae

docrobbysherry
03-10-2017, 08:57 PM
U don't sound like a "late bloomer", Lana Mae. Sounds more like u sublimated your desires for 50 years!

I'm a late bloomer. Until I was over 50, I NEVER even thot of trying on women's things!:brolleyes:

But, I think I've made up a lot of ground in the last 20 years since then.:devil:

BLUE ORCHID
03-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Hi Lana Mae:hugs:, I started like you and I have been in this program for 70years now...:daydreaming:...

AllieSF
03-10-2017, 09:57 PM
I started in late 2006 from zero at age 60 and I have been going strong ever since and loving every minute of it. So, I am 10 years old as Allie.

Victoria Demeanor
03-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Hey Lana Mae,
Ya by your definition I guess I would be a late bloomer. In my younger days I played dress up, but in my late teens finding out my father was TS and transitioning, I kind of ended that side of me and went a different direction. Well long story short it wasn't really until I came here, now in my mid 50's that I started to except myself for who I am.

Dana44
03-10-2017, 10:13 PM
Hi Lsna Mae, Yeah I started long time ago However since I have partially retired. It started in earnest and my gal clothes has grown over the last four years. I am about 50/50 on the clothes. Still have a lot of male clothes. But y girl clothes are easier to get to now than the male clothes. Oh well., guess she is taking over. LOL

Jaymees22
03-10-2017, 10:30 PM
Lana Mae, Your story sounds very similar to mine. first dressed at 7 years old, then 17, then took a fifty year break to 67 after retiring. I been dressing now fairly steadily for the past 5 years and loving it.