PDA

View Full Version : I just don't know...

kris_dresser
03-04-2006, 08:22 PM
I have been dressing on an d off for 25+ plus years, as I write this, I am in leopard print bra and panties. Don't know why or care why I do this, my only question is, is it all for naught? I mean I just want to dress in full regalia with someone or multiple people, knowing I ay never pass. Don't care if it is normal or not, just wanna dress up andahve fun...sorry for rambling, best wishes to all....

Sharon
03-04-2006, 09:15 PM
I don't think it's all for naught if it makes you happy.

Denise
03-04-2006, 09:19 PM
Kris,

I understand, I think. As I write this I am wearing a long line bra, earings, and makeup, which I put on when I got home from work. (I'm a nurse.) I love wearing women's clothing, and realize I will never be able to pass for a female, as I am 6'2" and am built like a football player, not Marilyn Monroe.

What we do does not hurt anyone. Enjoy it.

HotJean
03-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Sounds like your just as infected with the bug as I am. Over the years I bought so much clothing and then tossed it out when I decided to ‘straiten up and fly right’.

Now at the age of 41, and after reading posts hear from people that report they are older, I know that I will always enjoy this part of my life. I might be embarrassed and try to hide it, but I will ALWAYS want to cross-dress.

GypsyKaren
03-04-2006, 10:44 PM
There is nothing wrong with what you're doing, especially if it makes you feel happy. You're not hurting anyone, are you? Is anything you're doing effecting anyone else's standard of living or quality of life? If the answers to this is no, then where is a problem?

Karen