PDA

View Full Version : Silly question, serious consequences

Geena Gee
03-11-2017, 01:08 PM
There always seem to be those "what if" questions posted in this forum. So, I thought of one that we could have a little fun with.

In the movie "BIG," Tom Hank's younger self makes a wish while receiving his fortune from a Zoltar arcade amusement. "I want to be BIG."
The next morning, he woke up to find himself fully grown.

OK?

Now, you have come across the same Zoltar amusement, but your situation is this:
Zoltar will change you from a man into a woman. Overnight. Instantaneous. You will look, act, and feel like the woman you most desire to be like. You will stay in the female version for seven days, after which time you will revert back to being male... under one condition. During those seven days, you must remain pure, a virgin, else you will remain a female forever.

So, who will be returning to male form?

-Geena

Lorileah
03-11-2017, 01:12 PM
Guess someone is getting lucky

Nikki A.
03-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Younger and female or old and male. No question, better start buying more clothes.

Lily Catherine
03-11-2017, 01:30 PM
I would simply go through the motions with zero emotional attachment to avoid getting back into my male form, seeing the woman in question is the daughter my parents never had, with the same attitudes and flaws and poor eyesight. I do not expect to be physically very attractive either.

BrendaPDX
03-11-2017, 01:52 PM
Love it; "look, act, and feel like the woman you most desire to be like". Ya, well like Lorileah said "someone is going to get lucky". Thanks for the question. Take care, Brenda

Rosemary+
03-11-2017, 02:07 PM
I'll just pick up the condoms on the way to the Zoltar queue!

Swimtran
03-11-2017, 02:14 PM
The quick and naive answer, obviously: I'd seduce the first man I saw.

The more nuanced answer: I'm not that kind of girl! I'd hold out for as long as I could. I'd want to find the right guy. I might let the 7 days expire, and do it again and again (as long as that's within the rules) until I've really found somebody I want making love to me. If I could only do it once, I'd still be more selective, but I'd surely do it with somebody before the 7 days were up.

Robyn2006
03-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Well, I'd like to think I'm not that kind of girl. But if it meant I'd be female for the rest of my life, I'd dress in my sexiest dress, doll myself up to the max, go to a nearby navy yard, find the nicest bar, and take home the first sailor who bought me a drink. :daydreaming:

sweetdreams
03-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Screw Zoltar. I want the CD fairy to come to me with two bags of pills, one with pink pills and one with blue pills. The pink ones will turn you into a girl with a 100% guarantee no one will be able to clock you. The blue pills will change you back to your normal male self. I would be quite happy bouncing back and forth. I think I would have a lot of pink weekends.

Who knows, maybe I would evolve my feminine side to where I wouldn't take another blue pill.

Steph65
03-11-2017, 02:34 PM
Sweetdreams........ LOL take 2 pinks and one blue..... or take half a blue and three pinks or.......... LOL I would have to wait until the second last day to see how everything went. If I like the fem side.... OMG woman hood here I come!!!

Lana Mae
03-11-2017, 02:46 PM
I like the pill idea sweetdreams had! It is more to my liking but...after being dressed 24/4 and being so disappointed when time was up. Like Lorileah said ! Hugs Lana Mae

Dana44
03-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Yeah I probably would remain a woman as I would be a bad girl. LOL

DIANEF
03-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Put me down for the pills!, and give me directions to the nearest Lesbian bar.

Aveena
03-11-2017, 03:22 PM
I would stay a female, life as a male sucks, and the thought of making love as a female is exciting.

Gillian Gigs
03-11-2017, 05:11 PM
Younger and female or old and male. No question, better start buying more clothes.

Half my age and female, or my age and male, sure I would do life over again, why not if only for being younger.

Bria
03-11-2017, 05:30 PM
What Lorileah said!

hugs, Bria

CarlaWestin
03-11-2017, 05:30 PM
Nice truck. Let's get this over with quick. And pull my hair a little, would 'ya.

Geena Gee
03-11-2017, 06:10 PM
Ladies, and I'm using that term very loosely, what a bunch of promiscuous little trollops you all are. LOL!
Of course, I'd be right there with you. I can never get something NEW without trying it out ASAP.
I can just imagine the look on the UPS driver's face when I give him MY package to open up!!!

-Geena

Princess Chantal
03-11-2017, 06:12 PM
I am the master of my domain.....

Dress sexy, attract interest for all week but keep legs crossed. Coming from someone who is pansexual, tells you obviously that being and living as a male is something I prefer

Mind you there are several other ways to sexually pleasure and be pleasured without giving up your vaginal virginity

Georgina
03-11-2017, 06:41 PM
It would be nice to sample life as a female but I would wish to return. Through away the rose tinted glasses, and you will find being female is not what you would want it to be.

Brenda456
03-11-2017, 06:49 PM
Ask me after six days. . .

Teresa
03-11-2017, 07:00 PM
Geena,
To get the question clear if you have sex, not explicit how and who with in the question, you remain female? Seven days to achieve it, OH Boy , what fun !

So Zoltar was responsible all those years ago , no wonder I hate wearing drab clothes so much , I must be a female CDer !

Stacy Darling
03-11-2017, 09:26 PM
So, I stop to let the marinade infuse into my rump (Sunday lunch, that's all, Mmmm Thai beef salad).

Quick answer; I wouldn't last 7minutes, wouldn't turn back and probably wouldn't be pure!

( now I have to question if I'm straight )

I best get back to squeezing lime!

Stacy

IleneD
03-11-2017, 09:41 PM
Sorry. That stuff is going for a test flight, even if it means permanent conversion. (and please say that I can spend the rest of my life as a BEAUTIFUL woman).

njcddresser
03-12-2017, 03:33 AM
I think that if I had my choice I'd want to be a woman. So put me down as definitely looking for a fun hook up!!

Stephanie_V
03-12-2017, 04:58 AM
After 44 years of the same parts, I would definitely trade them in and not even look in the rear view mirror. :)

sometimes_miss
03-12-2017, 06:12 AM
^this. While I don't envy the life of a young lesbian, at least I'd be able to live without the constant underlying feeling that I'm not what I'm supposed to be. I understand that life as a female presents a whole different set of problems, but it would also remove some of the ones that we have as males.

I also find it interesting about the focus on sex. I think that the 2/3 of those who wound up with a female body that cannot orgasm from intercourse, and/or wound up with guys who aren't skilled lovers, would wind up very disappointed. We're accustumed to climaxing every time we have sex. That isn't the rule for women, however.

Jillian Faith
03-12-2017, 07:42 AM
Great question Geena. For me since I enjoy both my male and female sides I think I would opt for the bag of pink and blue pills...with an unlimited refill option!

Cheryl T
03-12-2017, 08:33 AM
I never liked One Way streets, but I'd love to see where this one leads.

Tina_gm
03-12-2017, 09:12 AM
I can't imagine life without my kids, my wife, or just my life as it is, so I'd just opt for the 7 day lady-cation and say thanks for the time voltar.

ronda
03-12-2017, 09:50 AM
I don't know I think life as an old man is hard enough life as an old woman is even harder so I think I would return but chance to make love as a woman would tempting and hard to resist but I would have to find the right person

Bobbi46
03-12-2017, 09:56 AM
Has anyone thought of the possibility of finding out right at the last moment that having taken the pink pill there were no more blue pills left! oh well back to more glorious sex!!

ClosetED
03-12-2017, 10:27 AM
I don't really know what life as a real woman is like, so I would wait the six days before considering it. This assumes my family is somehow taken care of or an alternate universe where they never existed.
Hugs, Ellen

Victoria Demeanor
03-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Hi Geene,
Well as we all should have learned from The Monkey's Paw there are ALWAYS consequences. Little hide dark turns of events that are not fore scene in our desires and often have catastrophic con..si.................OH,,OH,,OH,,,HhhOooooooooo ooooooooooooo......... Wellllll that didn't take long. "Thanks Voltar, call me"..... Now where are my panties at?

BettyMorgan
03-12-2017, 12:54 PM
I think this is something that most cross-dressers who have spent time getting dolled up and going out in the wild have contemplated. One of the things I always struggle with is taking off the wig, makeup and forms at the end of a fun filled day of dressing. I like being male, like my male parts and would not give up what I have to be female 100% of the time. BUT I would certainly entertain a part-time move! In the education field this is akin to going on sabbatical or being absconded for a few years.

Knowing science, there is probably someone working on this already.

docrobbysherry
03-12-2017, 02:10 PM
With all the "toys" available these days? I probably would stay in my bedroom for at least seven days!:o

Sadly returning to male form then------------:sad:

Jenny22
03-17-2017, 02:01 PM
Love it, Robyn!!!

Well, I'd like to think I'm not that kind of girl. But if it meant I'd be female for the rest of my life, I'd dress in my sexiest dress, doll myself up to the max, go to a nearby navy yard, find the nicest bar, and take home the first sailor who bought me a drink. :daydreaming:

- - - Updated - - -

Do any of you elders remember the old morning radio program "Let's Pretend"? Well, as long as we are pretending, I need to ask expert advice ... it it OK to take the 'morning after pill' seven days in a row?

ReallyLauren
03-17-2017, 03:16 PM
Day one would be spent shopping for some sexy lingerie.....day two would be spent ensuring I never turn back....ever!

Lauren