PDA

View Full Version : Thong help

deana cd
03-04-2006, 09:24 PM
I have tried to find a thong that is comfortable enough for all day wear and have had no luck. Can anyone recommend a style or brand that they have found to fit well, or am I stuck in bikinis for life?

flatlander_48
03-04-2006, 09:30 PM
I have tried to find a thong that is comfortable enough for all day wear and have had no luck. Can anyone recommend a style or brand that they have found to fit well, or am I stuck in bikinis for life?

I really like:

http://www.herroom.com/Body-Wrap-Thong-Panties,Body01-44840,4.cfm

HotJean
03-04-2006, 10:15 PM
After finding this site and reading all your articles after work every night, I’ve gone back into wearing mode as apposed to collecting mode.

Today I spent the day helping a friend with his computer. I decided to wear a thong under my male clothes. As I was moving around under the desk I was comforted by the fact that I was wearing an extra tall shirt. It would have sucked if my shirt came out and my thong strap was exposed.

I’ts a male thong so my bits are not smashed, but still the skinny strap cuts into my perineum.

Kimberley
03-04-2006, 11:10 PM
String goes to the back!! :lol:

Try finding ones made from microfibre. They seem to work best.

annekathleen
03-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Victorias Secrets makes a microfiber thong that has enough comfort and support to keep everything in its place. I have them in all of the colors that they have available, and I also wear their microfiber bikinis and briefs.

stacy
03-05-2006, 10:33 AM
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
String goes to the back!! :lol:

Try finding ones made from microfibre. They seem to work best.

Sophia Rearen
03-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Try going to a TJ Maxx, Marshall's or a Ross. You can by an assortment, about $2 apiece, and go nuts (pun intended).

Leigh Davis
03-05-2006, 11:29 AM

Sorry, when you say comfortable do you mean for containing your "bits and pieces" or for the string part.
For me the string part is more comfortable when worn under pantyhose. For the other, we're all built a little different, for me a stretchy micofiber works the best. If I'm not wearing pantyhose bikini style is best fo me for extended lengths of time.

KathrynW
03-05-2006, 11:35 AM
I don't believe the two words "thong" and "comfortable" go in the same sentence... ;)

Deidra Cowen
03-05-2006, 11:38 AM
I buy all my underwear from Glamour Boutique. They have great thong panties that are specially made to take care of your guy equipment but they stil look great.

http://www.glamourboutique.com/lingerie/index.html

Jerigirl
03-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Victoria's Secret makes some really nice thong panties. I'm wearing a nice blue floral thong panty right now that feels really nice!

Jeri Girl

Jenniffer
03-05-2006, 12:04 PM
I don't believe the two words "thong" and "comfortable" go in the same sentence... ;)

Could not have put it better!!!

Jennaie
03-05-2006, 01:12 PM
I would suggest you try this site. They make panties and thongs that are designed to fit men and look fem. I purchased a gaff from them and love it.

http://www.crossdresser.com/about.asp

the company name is called "Suddenly Fem".

Carlacd
03-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Where's the thong queen when we need her, Laurie Ann???????????

Fallen Angel
03-05-2006, 03:23 PM
wal-mart carries a wider band thong,I call them training thongs,after you get use to them you can go with normal ones

Sierra Evon
03-05-2006, 03:24 PM
I did try one on one time , did'nt care for the feel of it , I'm more of a
regular cotton undies girl , alot of sweet pinks., I heard some one say
this gal on a radio show, was saying about thong's that they are a
yeast infection waiting to happen!:eek: , I would'nt know about that!
well good luck to ya'll , more power to ya.............:)

silkenhose
03-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Sorry, when you say comfortable do you mean for containing your "bits and pieces" or for the string part.
For me the string part is more comfortable when worn under pantyhose. For the other, we're all built a little different, for me a stretchy micofiber works the best. If I'm not wearing pantyhose bikini style is best fo me for extended lengths of time.

exactly the same for me, a thong (string part) under pantyhose is really comfortable, no hose it is uncomfortable........ wonder what it is?

Julie York
03-05-2006, 05:51 PM
exactly the same for me, a thong (string part) under pantyhose is really comfortable, no hose it is uncomfortable........ wonder what it is?

lol it's those bum cheeks baby!
Got to stop em flapping about.
Less moving parts.

:D

Leigh Davis
03-05-2006, 06:41 PM
lol it's those bum cheeks baby!
Got to stop em flapping about.
Less moving parts.

:D

:rofl:

While that may be true, to me it was more like the feeling of a wedgy.

:heehee:

trannie T
03-05-2006, 10:37 PM
They are a lot more comfortable if you put the skinny part in back.

Robertacd
03-05-2006, 11:51 PM
You know if you do not like the way a thong feels, you do not have to wear one. Wearing thongs is not a requirement to be a crossdresser.

Lots of woman do not like wearing thongs, I know my wife hates them and will not wear one for more than a few minutes before a "bedroom session".

KathrynW
03-05-2006, 11:55 PM
You know if you do not like the way a thong feels, you do not have to wear one. Wearing thongs is not a requirement to be a crossdresser.
You sure about that?
I believe it's on pg. 69 in the copy of "CD 101" that we were all issued... ;)

krista65
03-06-2006, 12:00 AM
I'll keep my pretty silk and lace bikini panties thank you very much..may as well dance with the one i came to the party with..lol

kristytv
03-06-2006, 02:21 AM
You sure about that?
I believe it's on pg. 69 in the copy of "CD 101" that we were all issued... ;)

i never recieved mine, i guess thats why i have so many questions still

Karyn
03-06-2006, 02:56 AM
I've never found one that's comfortable. I have some pretty satin ones that I like to wear under certain skirts, but I find that I have to wear them over pantyhose to make them even bearable.

barbie lanai
03-13-2006, 08:43 PM
My wife bought me my first thongs. I hadn't any idea of wearing them. She insisted that I at least try them on. So I slipped them on and they were killing me. She looked at what I had done, and told me I had them on backwards. Once I turned them around they weren't bad at all. So if you are finding them uncomfortable, maybe just maybe try turning them around.

Unlike normal panties, the big cloth part goes in the front, not the back!

KathrynW
03-13-2006, 08:49 PM
;)

Unlike normal panties, the big cloth part goes in the front, not the back!
The visual of a CD putting on a thong backwards is just too scary... ;)

Anna Teri
03-13-2006, 09:06 PM
I have quite a few thongs from Victorias Secret; they're pretty comfortable.

natasha
03-13-2006, 11:14 PM
love wearing my thongs, so much so it is on almost a daily basis now:happy: