PDA

View Full Version : first time expierience

maid victoria999
03-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Hi my name is maid Victoria looking to make some female friends to help me develop into a full crossdresser have purchased a wardrobe and would like initially to chat then progress from there I live near Glasgow any help would be great thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Would like to do sum photographs inside or out if any keen photgrafers wish a model have own place or outdoor

Teresa
03-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Victoria,
Welcome to the forum, you should find some good friends here and hopefully some may come forward in your area to meet up.

OK you want to be a full CDer so what do you do at the moment and how would you like it to develop ? You don't mention you age and any partners and it's not in your profile maybe you could give us more information . Sometimes we try and run before we can walk and expect too much too soon, it does depend how you want to present yourself and what road you wish to go down .

maid victoria999
03-12-2017, 11:54 AM
Thank you for reply

I am 43 single strate guy did have a partner who liked me to dress up but that ended at the moment I dress in the house today I went out of the car briefly I wood like to meet female admirers get a bit of advice and looking to hopefully do some pics inside and outside all new to me so not sure how to go about meeting new friends that good help me with this have been working hard on my wardrop and even though am tall been asured have got the legs for it just initially looking to chat get sum advice and get into a routine of wearing a skirt wherever possible

- - - Updated - - -

All help and advice most welcome I am learning to walk in heels and happy to chat initailly I like photography as this develops would like to develop that and do some pictures do not do men totaly strate but happy to pose for a woman

Teresa
03-12-2017, 12:09 PM
Victoria,
It may be early days yet but I found the best way is a local social group, most will let you attend in drab first, some do offer changing facilities . You will find it helpful because many members are accompanied by their partners and may also find some are in transition or have done. Chatting to them will give you a better idea where you want to be, the picture in my avatar was taken at the Xmas party it was a great night and the first time we had mixed with the general public.

I was a professional photographer for thirty years with my own colour darkroom and studio so it was easy for me to set things up and print what I wanted , my pictures have been seen by many people, it's my way of coming out .

Victoria Demeanor
03-12-2017, 12:15 PM
Hi Victoria,
I like the name. This is a friendly, safe and understanding place. You will find lots of great advice and helpful information, please remember though this is not a dating site. Be sure to read the rules, view the posts and definitely jump into the conversation.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

maid victoria999
03-12-2017, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the reply I do understand this is not a dating site not really at this stage looking for a date just looking to develop as a crossdresser and if threw time get the chance to do photografy that wood be great just coming to terms with this and looking for new friends really

- - - Updated - - -

Where would I find info of such a group in Glasgow area that may be something could look into a few years ago I went to a place in Glasgow called kinky closet it was a dressing service just as was curious got dressed up and she took pics she was lovely I seem to recall she did a service taking the girls as she called them out maybe shood look at something like that as a start

Lorileah
03-12-2017, 12:47 PM
hello Victoria When you get 10 posts you can post in Where to go and there will be responses to where you can find like minded people in your area. In the meantime, this area isn't for that :)

Dana44
03-12-2017, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the forum Maid Victoria.

maid victoria999
03-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you will just need to hope for ten posts then go from there thanks for the info