PDA

View Full Version : Love this CD thing

Terry V
03-12-2017, 07:19 PM
I have been a member of this forum for a few years now and now I can say how much I enjoy this whole CD thing from reading some of the post to getting input of how others are getting along with IT, but most of all I have been CDing for most of my life, which now is longer than I would have thought, but I still love the feeling of when I get dressed from the inside out wearing a bra and panties with a full slip still turns me on just like it did when I was much younger, a dress is just a covering of what I really like and that is the soft flow of my lingerie under the dress, I love to wear nightgowns when I sleep, I am not going outside to enjoy my passion for dressing, and best of all I have a wife that understands my needs and sometimes get me things I want she is truly my soul mate. I hope some of you love this life as much as I do

BLUE ORCHID
03-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Hi Terry:hugs:, I know the feeling as I have been in this program for 70years now and it just keeps getting better...:daydreaming:...

drobert44
03-12-2017, 07:54 PM
Its so much fun. I know I am not serious, but I dress for one man, my lover. I wont go out, keep my moustache, and live in town of 2000. It is such a rush, seeing the world from a femme POV.

sarah378619
03-12-2017, 08:08 PM
I have a understanding fiancee too. Who has allowed me to be the girl I always knew I am. I love her so much. I have been cding over 40 years. I am Transgengered but happy.
Sarah.

Dana44
03-12-2017, 08:16 PM
I also have a understanding GF and it is great to be a girl.

Lana Mae
03-13-2017, 08:59 AM
I have no wife or girlfriend! (wife passed away about 2 years ago) I am happy though with my life and cding! I just have to/need to get out more! Hugs Lana Mae