PDA

View Full Version : sarah evolving

sarah378619
03-12-2017, 07:33 PM
I have had the great privledge of a very undertanding and accepting fiancee. My female drive has become stronger and my love for the femanine and the desire to dress and be myself has increased over the years. I am 45 years old and would enjoy the advice of others like me. I love the girl within. I sort of feel like in a transgendered middle aged crissis.
Sarah M

Lana Mae
03-13-2017, 08:54 AM
Get in touch with who you are. No guilt! Relax and be you! All those old cliches. But these will help stop the crisis part! Live your life as you! Best wishes going forward! Hugs Lana Mae

sarah378619
03-13-2017, 08:48 PM
Thank you Lana Mae. :)

Becky Blue
03-13-2017, 09:11 PM
Sarah, there is a concept called late onset transgender, I am not saying that is what has happened to you but it could be. I know of quite a few girls who went from being very occasional CD's to a lot more than that around middle age. Enjoy the ride whenever it takes you.

sarah378619
03-13-2017, 09:26 PM
Becky,
The drives are really strong and I always had a very strong sense of my female self.In a perfect world I would be a girl 24/7. But the world is not petfect. I have a very understanding fiancee to consider too.My male self still has value to me and my fiancee. We have talked a lot. I am comfortable with being transgender and not having surgery. Although bigger boobs would be nice. Really long pretty hair too. LOL.
Sarah

Becky Blue
03-13-2017, 10:24 PM
Sarah, like you I am comfortable and happy living in my own slightly mixed up world. I too have very strong drives and urges and like you would love to be Becky 24/7. Lets hope in both our cases we can continue to be happy and that things don't change one day.

TrishaTX
03-13-2017, 10:30 PM
I would peak to someone like a therapist, especially a gender one. Mine helped me allot in this area and my whole life.

Kandi Robbins
03-14-2017, 02:55 PM
Everything changes once you accept who you are. Plus, you have something not many have, an accepting SO (I, too have an accepting wife, make all the difference). If she's good with this and you understand who and what you are, then go about building a life for this part of you.

Always remember to be grateful for that fiancee, make sure she knows how much you love her and what this gift (and it is a gift) means to you. Never, ever, forget that!

Rachael Leigh
03-14-2017, 03:04 PM
Sarah as others said it's not that unusual to have these feelings especially as we get older. It happend to me and it was tough at first to accept myself but now that I have it's been easier. As for my wife it's been more difficult but she really has
worked on understanding so with your SO already there just make sure she knows really where you are and don't overwhelm her

sarah378619
03-14-2017, 10:15 PM
Great advice Leigh. I am very grateful for my fiancee and we talk often. Life is never certain and relationships can change. But I let my fiancee know how much she means and how much her understanding means. I had a very unhappy and unaccepting marriage and know and I am grateful for an understanding fiancee. I feel very confident this is the relationship.I have my love, my bestfriend and best girlfriend. We have agreed I am a wife in many ways
Sarah

kimdl93
03-15-2017, 09:21 AM
Advice....you have an accepting partner. Treasure that relationship and your continued evolution will be much easier and more fulfilling