PDA

View Full Version : Underarms

louisianapeavy
01-28-2006, 03:12 AM
hell everyone i just discovered the most femenine feeling ever i shaved under my arms god what a feelin i already have been shavin my leggs but this was so much different it was so rel;axing after wards

love yall
jamie

Melissa Ryan
01-28-2006, 03:22 AM
Heres a shaving experience youll never forget!

Remove ALL the hair off your body on a warm to hot day, find a river and flow into it. Its amazing! Feels like silk flowing around you! I did this the day before New Years, loved it!;)

Adrianne
01-28-2006, 06:50 AM
It is the best feeling, i shave all over and i would never go back to having hair on my body now.

KatieZ
01-28-2006, 06:56 AM
I have been shaving under my arms since 1992. If anyone ever noticed they never said anything about it.

Hugs.

annekathleen
01-28-2006, 07:01 AM
Ive been shaving my head for years, like Kojak, and like Vic on the Shield.
One day I continued on and did my arm pits. I loved the look and the feel.
And I loved topping it off with a nice womens deodorant. I must have 12 different scents, styles, from all the manufacturers. I have even learned to use a nice moisturizer like Vaseline Intensive care on my skin after shaving. It keeps them so soft and women like in appearance. I love wearing sleeveless sweaters and tops with my hairless arm pits. Even after a long day at work, the Vaseline Intensive Care helps to remove the deodorant/anti-perspirant from the pores and cleans and refreshes my arm pits. I'm hooked.

Nikki Dee
01-28-2006, 07:07 AM
I shave Everything.!!!...except my head that is.!!!...I just couldn't go back to having any body hair...Ugh.!!...it is such a wonderful feeling and after a few years still no-one has ever commented (not to my face anyway.!)
Nikki. x

tara 24-7
01-28-2006, 09:25 AM
its a must to shave, immac on your legs first if it aint been a while,and a good moisturise kisses tara xxxx

Alaina Ann
01-28-2006, 09:43 AM
Been shaving and have been nice and smooth for years. My wife and I wouldn't have it any other way. We keep a nice little trimmed patch on my pubic area. Other than that it is smooth & smooth!! :o

JuliaCD
01-28-2006, 03:26 PM
I shave my legs, chest and armpits at least once a week. Occasionally I shave...um...down there too,;) but not at presesnt. I'm always amazed at how shaving just a few days growth of leg hair (tiny stubble) feels so different. Right after I shave my legs and rub them together while they're wet and still a little soapy...well...you know the feeling!

Sedona
01-28-2006, 03:32 PM
You might try having the underarms waxed. For me, it was more of a success (grows back more sparsely) than the chest, but, it's gonna hurt, so take your tylenol.

Yael
01-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Yup, another 'pit shaver. As for deodorant, Secret Powder Fresh. Not overpowering but definitely not masculine.

loriannetucson
01-30-2006, 01:34 AM
I've been shaving my armpits for over 10 years now. Every once in a while when I let the hair grow out a bit the quick returning smell reminds me that I need to keep the hair out of the way down there!

paulaN
01-30-2006, 08:26 AM
I shave my leg and underarms. no one has ever comented on it. If anyone ever asked about my underarms I would say it's a matter of personal hygene. I find I don't get that manley stench in my underarm area with them shaved. As for the legs well it just feels real good. I can't do my chest because that is the one thing my wife will not tollerate. But I'm working on her.

jenny c
01-30-2006, 11:43 AM
i am personally smooth all over and have removed my hair on a regular basis for a while now i could not go back to having body hair now i love the feeling in being smooth.

ericafemme
02-01-2006, 03:37 AM
I know the feeling, ive been shaveing under my arms as well as everthing else:bs: and its such a lovely feeling.

ronda
02-01-2006, 05:21 AM
i don't have much body hair just a little on my lower legs and feet which i shave just started shaving my under arms and it does feel great.:D

nancy58
03-04-2006, 11:05 PM
This week I tried something that I hadn't done before -- shaved my underarms. I was tired of seeing all that hair when I put on a sleeveless top. Boy, what a letdown! Several days have gone by, so that the initial irritation to the skin should have passed, and still my underarms are uncomfortable. My deodorant stings when I put it on, and my pits feel sticky and irritated most of the day. I think this may be something I won't repeat. If this is what it feels like to be a woman, armpit-wise, why is it that women shave their underarms?

GypsyKaren
03-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Can't say that it's ever been a problem for me...just a thought, but are you still using men's deodorant? If so, you might try using a dry woman's anti-perspirement instead.

Karen

annekathleen
03-04-2006, 11:14 PM
I started shaving my armpits too.
I wanted to see a clean shaven armpit when I am wearing
sleeveless shirts, sweaters, cami's and tanktops.
I even tried Nair a few times, but I prefer to shave them.
I've been using Vaseline Intensive Care to keep them soft.
And if you're going to continue to shave them, I strongly
suggest that you start using a womens deodorant, and definately stay away from your men's deodorant.
I've tried several women's deodorant and like Secret Powder Fresh, Lady Speed Stick, and Soft & Dry.
Whatever is in them, tends to soothe and soften and protect our "delicate" under arms.
The more and more that you shave them, I think the easier it becomes, and the better that they will look and feel!

GraceUSA
03-05-2006, 01:32 AM
The first couple of times that I shaved it was a bit painful afterwards but my skin did get used to it. I think I've been shaving for about a year now and I don't notice any pain at all. Just take it easy at first and let you body heal before you shave them again.

Grace

Billijo49504
03-05-2006, 02:02 AM
I started using one of those little hair trimmers. The ones that run on a single aaa batery. That seems to work better than a razor. Even on the pubs, arms and chest.

sheena
03-05-2006, 02:36 AM
Been shaving my underarms for awhile now and found I didn't need deodorant anymore.:happy:

Melissa A.
03-05-2006, 02:44 AM
Ya do get used to it, Nancy. But from time to time, it still will hurt. I use secret all the time and it does sting sometimes.

Hugs,

Melissa:)

Emma_Forbes
03-05-2006, 03:42 AM
Hi Nancy,

Shaved mine for the first time about a month ago - would never go back now. It's so much better. Funnily enough I do still use men's deodorant but use a roll on rather than spray. Before that I use a balm just to take away the irritation. Combination seems to work for me.

Em

Jenny Warren
03-05-2006, 04:08 AM
Why not just have them waxed.

Once a month - half an hour - problem solved

:) :) :) :) :)

Jenny

paulaN
03-05-2006, 06:22 AM
I've had mine shaved for a long time now. I save a lot of money on deoderant because I use less, it does not get caught up in hair. I have never had any problem. I do spend a lot more on razors though. keeping legs and arms smooth.

Lindahexi
03-05-2006, 07:44 AM
I use a Philips 'Ladyshave' electric razor for my armpits, it works really well for me, never had any problem with soreness, and it leaves my armpits really smooth.

HeatherCD
03-05-2006, 08:34 AM
Been shaving my underarms for awhile now and found I didn't need deodorant anymore.:happy:

Ditto.. hair traps odor... no hair, almost no odor... I rarely use deodorant. Also, deodorant sticks to skin, be sure it is entirely gone before you shave of it will irritate.

DonnaT
03-05-2006, 08:46 AM
Never a problem with mine but once, when I tried using my electric triple head. Sure cut up the skin.

I use a two bladed razor and a moisturizer. When that dried I applied a spray deoderant made for a woman. I like the Powder Fresh ones.

Jennifer in CO
03-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Been shaving mine for close to 20 years and for most of that time I've used a feminine deodorent. I can't emagine NOT having them shaved (yuck)

Jenn

susancheerleader
03-05-2006, 09:39 AM
I shaved mine. For the first few days it was uncomfortable but soon that went away.
For me, I first used my normal deoderant stick. But then decided to try the spray on. The spray on didn't bother me, while the stick did. After a week or so, I was able to go back to the stick.
I've also noticed that I donn't sweat as much as I did with the hair there.

KatieZ
03-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Mine have been shaved for 14 years. I keep a razor in the shower and just use soap to lather them up. A few quick strokes and they are done. I don't recall ever having any irritation there.

Hugs

Deidra Cowen
03-05-2006, 11:22 AM
The first time I shaved my underarms I was shocked at how nice it made that whole area look. Really fems ya up! I have never had any problems with my underarms but I don't put on deoderant on for like an hour after I shave.

But my legs and booty are a bit different. Every few weeks I have problems with bumps and ingrown hairs there. I saw a GG the other day with shorts on and the most perfect tanned legs. I was so jealous she did not have a single blemish on her legs. (its warm in Georgia already and a few girls are already wearing shorts)

Lissa Stevens
03-06-2006, 08:51 AM
I have shaved mine for about 5 years now. Love it and will never go back. I use Secret and I have never had a problem. Always make sure to use sharp blades. Dull ones will cut and nick you more.

Meag
03-06-2006, 09:31 AM
I started shaving my armpits 25 years ago, and I don't remember exactly when it happened, but it just stopped growing. I don't have to shave my armpits or my legs any more, I just wish the same thing would happen with the chest and pubes, I does seem to be lessing as time go on, it will really be nice if it stops growing there too. It doesn't take long to shave smooth about every other day, the hair on the back also quit growing. I hope it happens soon, and then, I will only have to shave the face.

Meag

Denise01
03-06-2006, 10:14 AM
I have been shaving my underarms now for at lease 3 or 4 years and will never go back to the ugly hair under the arms.
It feels and looks so much better.
I have been keeping them shaved long enough now that I find I only have to do it once a month or so to keep them looking and feeling good,

Denise

annekathleen
03-10-2006, 06:36 PM
I've been shaving my arm pit hair, and the girlfriend has not noticed.
She usually sleeps over on week ends and has not said anything, yet.
I'm not out of the closet, but the door is slightly open!

suspender
03-11-2006, 08:43 AM
I started on the underarms about two months ago. I used veet to start with and now just use the razor in the shower every third day or so. feels divine and will not be going back. two people have noticed so far which isnt bad since I live with a number of people.

Sonia_cd
03-11-2006, 08:53 AM
Here's an interesting story. About the time I was 15, when the density of hair especially on one's chest and arms defined how much of a "man" you were, I went around to the barber for a haircut one summer and while he was doing his thing, I noticed at least 4 men asked thier respective barbers to shave off their arm pit hair. Till then this impressionable lad believed that "real men" never shaved their underarm hair, but that day i decided would be the last time I would ever see underarm hair on my body. Its a promise well adhered to and one that makes slightly more authentic the entire dressing experience.

Hugs,
Sonia

Maureen Henley
03-11-2006, 10:04 AM
I've been shaving my armpits regularly, along with my legs. i find that the irritation comes from pressing the razor too hard, or hurrying. Also, I still use Mennen Speed Stick, and it doesn't cause any irritation.
I still remember when I first began shaving, and sdpent a hard day working in the yard, my t-shirt stuck like glue to my bare chest when I was really sweaty. I've gotten used to it now, so it's no biggie.

Now, if my arms would just stretch enough to let me shave my back...:straightface:

Liberty
03-11-2006, 11:39 AM
I have shaved my underarms for many years, lucky no bumps, I used my underarms as the test area for my very first laser treatment. They only charged me about $69.00, it was the best money ever spent and helped me to make the decision for overall smoothness. I cannot recall the last time I used a mens deodorant, I have been using Lady Speed Stick in the scent Musk, it's hard to find sometimes but it is so good and worth the search...

Karren H
03-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Ahhhhh Love that feeling too! Try shaving your entire body excep you head!! Feels even better!!!!!!

Love Karren

sparks
03-11-2006, 01:44 PM
Yep Shaved back the jungle vines! USed to do it quite often!
If I shaved the yeti fur off my legs at ten O'clock AM I would have Five o'clock shadow around noon. That's alot of expense in razors!

Jenny Warren
03-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Heres a shaving experience youll never forget!

Remove ALL the hair off your body on a warm to hot day, find a river and flow into it. Its amazing! Feels like silk flowing around you! I did this the day before New Years, loved it!;)

Sounds great, but if we did that in January in this country we'd most likely die of hypothermia.

Come to think of it, the same would probably happen in July or August.

Jenny