PDA

View Full Version : thought i'd share this

maryjanecapri
03-04-2006, 11:34 PM
i wrote this on my blog today. i thought some of you might appreciate it for one reason or another. here's the link (http://www.monkeypantz.net/main/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=view&ANN_id=63).

please feel free to email me with comments (email link provided in article).

christine55
03-05-2006, 12:50 AM
The way you have it set up, one column, my feeling is that it is visually and mentally too much work to read it. If it had been normally across an entire page I would have spent more effort to check it out.
Hugs, Christine

Billijo49504
03-05-2006, 01:25 AM
I have to agree, it was very hard to read. With all the dictionary stuff. We all know the definition of CD. As we are that. But I kinda see where you are coming from.

maryjanecapri
03-05-2006, 01:43 PM
The way you have it set up, one column, my feeling is that it is visually and mentally too much work to read it. If it had been normally across an entire page I would have spent more effort to check it out.
Hugs, Christine

my web site is set up for a lot of stuff so navigation is far more important than ease of reading. the site is set up to be read at a minimum of 800 X 600 on the browser. so if you have your browser somewhat narrow it could makit the main box rather thin.

sorry it wasn't pleasant to read.

maryjanecapri
03-05-2006, 01:44 PM
I have to agree, it was very hard to read. With all the dictionary stuff. We all know the definition of CD. As we are that. But I kinda see where you are coming from.

oh and the blog was really intende for those who don't know much about it...i just wanted to share with you all just to get your feedback.

maryjanecapri
03-05-2006, 01:59 PM
i changed the layout of the site - based on the reations to this post. take a look and tell me if it is easier to read. thank you all.