PDA

View Full Version : Do words trigger CD emotions for you?

NikiMichelle
03-14-2017, 10:03 AM
I find that certain words trigger "that" CD feeling in me when I read or hear them. My list includes skirts, dresses, bras and high heels. It is obvious to me why these words trigger me but it is also funny to me to think that other guys will just gloss over these words without a second thought!

Does this happen to others and if so what are your primary trigger words????

Tracii G
03-14-2017, 10:15 AM
My answer is no.

Judy-Somthing
03-14-2017, 10:15 AM
I can be in the middle of doing something but when I hear the word "DRESS" it gets me going, big time.

ClosetED
03-14-2017, 10:36 AM
Now that my wife has seen my pictures, she called to me the next morning "Hey, beautiful!" Now that triggered very happy, loving feelings!!
But I suppose the usual CD inspiring triggers would be: sexy, feminine, heels, glamorous, stylish. Would hearing click-clack (of heels) qualify?
Hugs, Ellen

Beverley Sims
03-14-2017, 10:40 AM
The only triggers I have is when my wife criticises some aspect of my appearance, I then have to immediately correct the problem, if that is convenient.

darla_g
03-14-2017, 10:40 AM
not words for me, but if i see someone wearing something stylish while out or something on tv or in catalog I always think how that might look on me.

BrendaPDX
03-14-2017, 12:12 PM
I am with you Niki, Skirts, dresses, and high heels; add to that, stilettos, slips, and earrings.

Jaymees22
03-14-2017, 12:21 PM
Not so much words but images or seeing someone in an outfit I would like to wear.

Vikky
03-14-2017, 12:28 PM
I am with you Niki - skirts, dresses, bras – plus slips. High heels do nothing for me.

docrobbysherry
03-14-2017, 12:43 PM
I must be a guy. No verbal triggers. But, nonstop visual ones!:D

Yoshisaur
03-14-2017, 12:47 PM
For me it would be the world "skirt" There is just something about them that I really like.

Maria Blackwood
03-14-2017, 02:11 PM
No words I can think of.

I can no longer get near the women's clothing section if any store, though. Online I see just pictures. In the store, being surrounded by the clothing triggers depressed feelings that I can't just be female.

ReallyLauren
03-14-2017, 06:20 PM
Just usual images for me....when I'm in a big city like New York I'm in sensory overload. I'm really big on city style.

Lauren

Fiona123
03-14-2017, 06:32 PM
Not words for me. The sight of a well dressed woman really is a trigger though.

cdinmd206
03-14-2017, 07:03 PM
Garter belt, stockings and panties. Those words bring out strong emotions in me.

BLUE ORCHID
03-14-2017, 07:52 PM
Hi Niki:hugs:, Those words tend to make my mind wander too, I guess that it is just the way that we are Hard Wired ...:daydreaming:...

DIANEF
03-14-2017, 08:46 PM
Visuals are more of a trigger for me than words, though sometimes a conversation rather than a single word can start putting thoughts in my head.

sarah378619
03-14-2017, 09:52 PM
I am engaged and my fiancee often calls me the wife. We are both brides. We have not worked out all the details. Because we have not held up a sign to our families about Sarah. We will work out the details. My fiancee is excited about us being brides. We are planning a destination honeymoon. So Sarah may have to wait until the honeymoon . It is our love that is important not what we are wareing. My fiancee knows I am just as much a girl dressed or not. That is the real moment of eblightment. When someone truly knows all of you. Gender is not body parts or clothes but in the heart and mind. Finding someone who understands that is the most incrediable feeling.
Sarah

Gillian Gigs
03-14-2017, 11:48 PM
if so what are your primary trigger words????
There are words that definitely trigger an emotional response with me. In order of first then descending, but by no means complete, panties, panties, stockings, skirts, slips, nylon. Just add nylon to most of those words, and yes I kept panties from multiplying out of control!

Lana Mae
03-15-2017, 07:17 AM
I guess I am more visual as words don't do it for me. A well dressed and even casually dressed woman brings out my jealous CD! Thoughts of "I'd look good in that!" come into my mind! Hugs Lana Mae

XemmaX
03-15-2017, 08:20 AM
no trigger words but when i see a well dressed woman i think about cding..

sometimes_miss
03-15-2017, 08:24 AM
Some, but not a lot. Cheerleader, garter belt, girdle, corset. Pretty dress. And sometimes things that the women at work discuss. Like most, more often visual things when I see something that I'd like to wear, or, wanting to look like someone who's wearing it.

CONSUELO
03-15-2017, 08:44 AM
It is strange how some words can trigger an excited response. As a fetishistic transvestite I find words such as slip or corset or even blouse to be very emotive.

Linda Leigh
03-15-2017, 09:51 AM
Words do not trigger things for me however visuals do :)

sweetdreams
03-15-2017, 12:18 PM
Somehow "Pretty" has a special ring for me. Maybe because men use it so infrequently. The other day I was talking with the SO about wanting to try makeup. I said "I want to see if I can look pretty". I couldn't really believe I said that in reference to me.

Panty does it too especially if I'm talking about my panties, but then if I"m talking about any girl's clothes and using the My prefix it can do it - my bra, my garter belt, my....... It just makes me tingle a little inside thinking that I have these girly things and routinely wear them.

CD Tammy
03-15-2017, 02:12 PM
Yes. The word pantyhose. There is a song called, "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" in the song there is a lyric that says, "Them pantyhose ain't gonna last too long if the DJ puts Bon Jovi on". It's just that mention.

Teresa
03-15-2017, 02:15 PM
Niki,
It's when you don't expect them that certain words can do that, no single word but one that associates with being femme and the connection with dressing.

I do wonder how much a non CDer reacts to certain words attached to females ?

Dana44
03-15-2017, 02:25 PM
No words but what triggers me is a good looking woman.

Brandybea
03-15-2017, 09:11 PM
OMG yes words trigger CD emotions for me. Even during periods where I haven't been dressing regularly, the word "panty" or "lingerie" will instantly flood me with the desire to dress. Those words for me are definitely triggers to my feelings.

Tama
03-19-2017, 05:14 PM
Images, video to a certain extent, and words to a unknown percentage...although I am sure they've worked into a trigger someplace

ShirleyN
03-20-2017, 12:32 PM
hey nikki. For me, it's a combination of both the word 'skirt' and also various images of women wearing skirts, dresses, etc. I don't know why it is but these images do tend to excite me and get me thinking "you know, I'd like to dress like that'. Best wishes:heehee:

Stacy Darling
03-20-2017, 02:25 PM
I'm a pretty trigger happy chick!

My emotions Come from deep inside!

A skirt may raise an eyebrow!

Jenny22
03-20-2017, 03:30 PM
I've had three words once said to me by a pretty girl at a drive-up window, "Have fun, BEAUTIFUL". My burger then tasted like caviar, my emotions were so high!

NikiMichelle
03-21-2017, 12:15 PM
Thanks for all the great replies!

My wife and I are in Mexico for a vacation right now....add "bikini" to my list!!!!!!!

LacieMarie
03-21-2017, 12:52 PM
I'm more visual as well seeing people wear clothes that are pretty and sexy is what does it for me. Always imagining I wonder how cute and sexy I would look.

ginapoodle
03-21-2017, 08:07 PM
I'm more visual as well seeing people wear clothes that are pretty and sexy is what does it for me. Always imagining I wonder how cute and sexy I would look.

I second that. I am very visually oriented. Words not so much.

Rosemary+
03-21-2017, 09:57 PM
Hi Nikki
I really don't have a word that triggers my urge to dress.
My main trigger is is when I see a woman of my vintage dressed in something I would imagine my self wearing, that is when emotions run wild!
Rosie

2BArianwen
03-21-2017, 10:48 PM
No trigger words, but every time I see a nice pair of shoes... well, that's a different story!

Erin Lafleur
03-22-2017, 09:24 AM
There are certainly many things that trigger my urge to dress and typically it is a well dressed woman in something ultra feminine.
Words are certainly among the things that trigger me as well and certainly panties are number one. Panties can be so beautiful as to be mini works of art and I can't think of anything more feminine. The simple words garters, stockings, corsets, slips all elicit a visceral response in me as well as does the word bra but only when I refer to it as "my" bra, as in I had to adjust the straps on my bra. I don't know why the word "my" is important but, it is.
Btw, whoever recommended Soma bras to me, please know that you have created a monster ha ha! They are beautiful!

Lily Catherine
03-22-2017, 09:46 AM
I'm probably above the CD threshold to begin with, so it's a lot less applicable to me I suppose. About the worst that occurred, however, was me accidentally responding with "What's up?" to someone else asking for Lily.

I don't think anything "triggers" me, in any case.

Sweetdreams - I do use the word 'pretty' quite a lot, although it's pretty much another word to me. I acknowledge being described as such especially on this forum, in any case, and am grateful for that. It doesn't turn me on to be called 'pretty'/'beautiful' etc. - I think I'd be overreacting if it really did. Which would be damned unreasonable of me, frankly.

Diane Taylor
03-22-2017, 10:04 AM
No trigger words whatsoever.

ashley_addams76
03-22-2017, 11:43 AM
emails from Nine West always inspire feeling of dressing. Can't wait for my next window.

Stephanie47
03-22-2017, 11:45 AM
The arousal word for me is "slip." My journey started with slips more than sixty years ago. The first thing I do in the morning is to check out eBay for new listings of vintage slips.

Alice B
03-22-2017, 02:53 PM
Words do not trigger me. Seeing attactive woman and seeing an add for clothing I like will do the job

NicoleScott
03-22-2017, 06:00 PM
It's that unknown mysterious internal drive that urges me to dress, not words or images. However, there are two words that I do not like to utter. Since I was a young boy, my eyes were attracted to, in words, pictures, or people, and later turned out to be very strong sexual fetishes, high heels and lipstick. Even in front of people who can't possibly know of my fetishes, I am still very uncomfortable saying high heels or lipstick. I have no trouble saying anything else i use for crossdressing, not even a few items for which I have minor fetishes. But saying those two things affect me.

Ally 2112
03-24-2017, 09:26 AM
Way to many. Images words etc been this way for years

NancySue
03-24-2017, 09:35 AM
Yes. Most words that relate to something feminine, especially "nylons", "hose", etc. bring in the PF. Song words, too.."A Pretty Girl is Like a Melody", "I Enjoy Being a Girl". "Silk Stockings" and others.

Ressie
03-24-2017, 11:32 AM
Words can evoke mental images, apparently not for everyone. And those mental images can evoke emotion as much as real images. The emotional response happened to me a lot more when I was younger, especially from the word "Panties"!

Lisa Roberts
03-24-2017, 11:39 AM
Any description of feminine clothing. Totally gets me going.

Rachelle70
05-23-2017, 09:17 PM
Words do trigger for me and make me want to dress! Thigh highs, garters, panties, dresses, heels...lol
;) Rachelle

Sometimes Steffi
05-24-2017, 09:40 PM
Words, not so much. Songs, well that's another story. I guess like many, my favorite lyrics are, "Man, I feel like a woman, oh, oh."

I'm an engineer working in an engineering office and the words "fashion" and "engineer" are like Mars and Venus. Although there are one or two girls that wear some surprising fashions every one in a while. More often, it's the black women who are switching out there wig now and then. Since I'm a girl that thinks hair style and color are a fashion choice, that's kind of a turn on.

But I think the biggest visual turn-on in my life is when I come home and half a dozen of my wife's bras are drying in the bathroom. I'd like to ask her if I can dry mine there also, but she usually has something in her hand and my reaction time is slowing down as I get older.

Becky Blue
05-25-2017, 01:03 AM
It can be a word for me, an image, a woman walking past, an item in a shop window, a song.. doesn't take much.

Lacey CD
05-25-2017, 06:24 AM
This is a fascinating thread for me in that I just had a situation at work that, while not triggering a desire to dress, elicited an unexpected response from my fem side. Long story short, I got lambasted by my direct superior on Monday. Without going into detail since this might go to HR, he raged on me for an innocuous reason. It was scary, inappropriate, unprofessional and I'm still a bit traumatized by it. When faced with a situation like this, our human nature has 3 basic responses; fight, flight or freeze. I have always responded with fight or flight depending on the situation which fortunately, doesn't happen often. But this time something completely different happened, I froze. The feelings that arose in me were quite foreign. I felt vulnerable and scared. Fortunately one of my guys, an ex special ops marine who had been the warmup act for this disgusting display, followed my boss and was standing right outside my office door. I keep my window blinds up so not only could he hear everything but see it as well. I wanted him to come save me. Mind you, mixed in with these new emotions was also my normal fight response and once I realized the gravity of the situation, I mentally prepared myself for defense should the need arise. Yes, he was that upset. Kind of like the GOP candidate who assaulted a reporter this week. In all honesty, these new emotions threw me off balance and probably saved me from a situation that could have gotten very ugly. Thanks fem side!!

Fiona123
05-25-2017, 07:41 AM
Words are not a trigger for me. I want to dress most of the time. Having said that, the sight of a well dressed woman and perfume can be a trigger.

Sandy Storm
05-25-2017, 10:37 AM
talking about heels.....i have a major pretty shoe addiction

- - - Updated - - -

and I almost forget, POLKA-DOTS, that will automaticaly get me to thinking about pretty pin up dresses and shoes.....sighs....now I want to dress and slip

Kate Simmons
05-25-2017, 12:55 PM
I equate those words you mentioned with looking nice and pretty. :battingeyelashes::)

Alice B
05-25-2017, 01:00 PM
Reading thhis does. So I am sitting here dressed, reading our site